Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8441 Feb 8, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol ok. Sorry, but im not on that much anymore to know who's who anymore, but im glad you are left alone here, as Louisville topix has calmed down some. I hope we get at least one good snow, as we love driving out in the country after a good snowfall and going for a walk. I envy you for you live in a beautiful part of the country.
I accidentally deleted this thread from my tracker but good old Pete bumped it and it reminded me to post here. I don't know if you would envy the 15 below we were dealing with last week. ROTF

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8442 Feb 8, 2014
texas pete wrote:
New winner.
Hey Pete. Small world

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#8443 Feb 8, 2014
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pete. Small world
Hey drinkie..its an icy snowy world .:-)

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#8444 Feb 15, 2014
I'm taking the win.

“Hi”

There

#8445 Feb 28, 2014
Been awhile....winning on this cold morning here in Louisville. :-)
bullet

United States

#8446 Mar 1, 2014
U ppl r lame out valley if yall aint makin fun of some one ur doin lame $hit like this u bimpkins need to get a life and a clue

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8447 Mar 1, 2014
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pete. Small world
Hi Drinkie, just got back here, it is a small world.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8448 Mar 1, 2014
Maverick 808 wrote:
I'm taking the win.
Hey Mav, I got this win.

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#8449 Mar 6, 2014
Hey there Pete.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8450 Jul 24, 2014
Hey there my dear friends...((HUGS))

“Hi”

There

#8455 Aug 9, 2014
Afternoon texas pete and everyone else. Nice day here in Louisville today.

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#8456 Aug 13, 2014
Sandy06 that's a sharp car in your picture! How's everybody tonight? Its been a real good day here weather wise. Im trying to work through my tracker tonight, get caught up on the threads.

“Hi”

There

#8457 Aug 13, 2014
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Sandy06 that's a sharp car in your picture! How's everybody tonight? Its been a real good day here weather wise. Im trying to work through my tracker tonight, get caught up on the threads.
Thank you.Itt's from a car show me and hubby went to.Yeah,it was a beautiful day here in Louisville..You have a good day now.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#8459 Aug 14, 2014
texas pete wrote:
Afternoon HML, Sandy, Mav and Flynn.
Hi Texas Pete, and everyone. I hope that your day is going well. There is a car show in Scott City, Kansas this Saturday, which is surprising for a small town, most car shows I've seen are in towns about 30,000 or bigger.

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#8460 Aug 14, 2014
Evening Everybody, hope all's fine with yawl's. lol Im a poet and yawl don't know it!

Its been a good while since I went to a car show but I like seeing those old classic cars. There's alot of money invested in them show cars.

“Hi”

There

#8461 Aug 14, 2014
Evening texas pete, flynn, and American. Lol to the yaw'l, ya gotta have a drawl. :-D
TRUTH

Mount Washington, KY

#8462 Aug 18, 2014
hi
Truth2

Louisville, KY

#8463 Aug 18, 2014
TRUTH wrote:
hi
Hi

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#8464 Aug 18, 2014
Hi Truth2, oh my gosh, you look so much like TRUTH that you might be related. Are you?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8465 Aug 20, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Texas Pete, and everyone. I hope that your day is going well. There is a car show in Scott City, Kansas this Saturday, which is surprising for a small town, most car shows I've seen are in towns about 30,000 or bigger.
They have car shows here and surrounding area .Our town is under 2,000...Taking about small and nothing here...I do love seeing these classic cars...BEAUTIFUL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Can topix recover from LOL/NeutralParty/Network... (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnathan D Masters 23
Is Joseph Gerth the nefarious "Dahmer" of Louis... 2 hr Johnathan D Masters 11
Stand Your Ground Law 5 hr duh 4
The Best Louisville Rappers (May '11) 9 hr ho train conductor 74
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 20 hr Mike thunkit 154
Islam's Prophet Muhammad... a Pedophile? (Sep '12) 21 hr America the beaut... 16
calling all women 23 hr Hawtwife 2
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]