Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8107 Dec 19, 2012
The sun is going down.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#8110 Dec 20, 2012
Sorry, but i am now :)

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8111 Dec 20, 2012
Now it's me!!!:))
-Sandy, how are you liking your new haircut??
Phoenix Storm Defense

Campbellsville, KY

#8113 Dec 20, 2012

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#8114 Dec 20, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
Now it's me!!!:))
-Sandy, how are you liking your new haircut??
Its taking a little getting used to,but i like it.I got turned arond on the way home and ended up by 65,lol.

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8116 Dec 20, 2012
Lol well I'm at work but I use my phone so, I can too.lol

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!
Just me HB

Campbellsville, KY

#8118 Dec 20, 2012
Check this out!

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8119 Dec 20, 2012
Just me HB wrote:
Check this out!
What r we checking out HB?? How was yesterday btw?

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8120 Dec 20, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
Hehehehe...Alright for you "_princess_". It looks like I have a competitor today!! I like that. Hey, aren't you suppose to be working though...J/K...I do that at my job too, so it's all good. Have a great day!!:)
Lol WELL,, ill be your competitor for the day.lol :-)) and yes I've been working, but I get on here in between haircuts.lol
--Have a great day!

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#8121 Dec 20, 2012
Check what out?...JK.

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#8123 Dec 20, 2012
Hey Everybody! Yall got any snow up your way? Its cold enough here but no white stuff yet.

This is one of the threads that don't want to stay on my tracker for some reason.

Just wanted to check in on yall and remind ya that Im winning! lol

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8124 Dec 20, 2012
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Hey Everybody! Yall got any snow up your way? Its cold enough here but no white stuff yet.

This is one of the threads that don't want to stay on my tracker for some reason.

Just wanted to check in on yall and remind ya that Im winning! lol
No snow to accumulate but plenty of snow/sleet mix and loads of wind!! The wind is so strong here it snapped our antenna in half on our house. I came in tonite around 6 and seen it was bent in the middle and about 30 min of being home, it snapped completely in half and swung around. Luckily it didn't smash thru my living room window because that's where it was mounted beside! So tomoro that's a project for me to do is unhook the thing from the side of the house and then dig up the rest of the pole from the ground. Ugh!:(

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#8125 Dec 20, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No snow to accumulate but plenty of snow/sleet mix and loads of wind!! The wind is so strong here it snapped our antenna in half on our house. I came in tonite around 6 and seen it was bent in the middle and about 30 min of being home, it snapped completely in half and swung around. Luckily it didn't smash thru my living room window because that's where it was mounted beside! So tomoro that's a project for me to do is unhook the thing from the side of the house and then dig up the rest of the pole from the ground. Ugh!:(
Wow..! They said on the news it was almost 55mph earlier this evening.It definitely feels like winter outside right now.Thank goodness the antenna didnt do any damage seeing how windy it is outside.Wave3 and WHAS11 was showing pics of uprooted trees earlier..

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8126 Dec 20, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow..! They said on the news it was almost 55mph earlier this evening.It definitely feels like winter outside right now.Thank goodness the antenna didnt do any damage seeing how windy it is outside.Wave3 and WHAS11 was showing pics of uprooted trees earlier..
Oh I know girl. There's 2 HUGE old oaks on the other side of my drive behind my house. This wind scares me with those trees. They are pretty much dead anyhow so it wouldn't take much for one of the limbs to just snap off and land on our roof or on my truck. I parked my truck out in the middle of my yard just incase on the antenna or the trees..

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#8127 Dec 20, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know girl. There's 2 HUGE old oaks on the other side of my drive behind my house. This wind scares me with those trees. They are pretty much dead anyhow so it wouldn't take much for one of the limbs to just snap off and land on our roof or on my truck. I parked my truck out in the middle of my yard just incase on the antenna or the trees..
When we had that icestorm in 2009,a branch fell off a tree above the house and knocked out the power for a week.Thank god my mom has extra bedrooms just in case...and we've had to do that twice.Whenever it blows hard,the next day theres branches everywhere...hot chocolate time.Hubby liked the haircut ;).

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8128 Dec 20, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>When we had that icestorm in 2009,a branch fell off a tree above the house and knocked out the power for a week.Thank god my mom has extra bedrooms just in case...and we've had to do that twice.Whenever it blows hard,the next day theres branches everywhere...hot chocolate time.Hubby liked the haircut ;).
Yea we had to have the electric company come out and fix ours that year too. A branch fell in our direct line and downed it so there was live wire on the ground.
Good! I'm glad he liked it

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8130 Dec 20, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
Okay _princess1_, it's a new day!! Let's get this game a going again...lol...Just kidding. I am going to bed soon. We are really tired around here. It's way past our bedtime!! I hope you have a good one!! But, for a few seconds, I am the winner again!!:)
Nope!!! I'm taking the lead friend!lol and it's WAY past my bed time as well. Just had to see what everybody's fuss was all about with the end of the world.ha
I'm off tomoro but,, many many errands to run!! 4 hrs worth of driving overall to go everywhere I gotta go tomoro :(
Have a good nite and be safe!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8131 Dec 21, 2012
New winner!

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8133 Dec 22, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
I think I will take over from here. At least for the moment!! LOL!!:)
I'm comin after ya!lol back in the lead! And we're still here.:-)

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8135 Dec 22, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
<quoted text>You get me on this one every time "_princess1_," and I LOVE IT!! Hope you are enjoying your morning!:)
I am! I'm at work doing a color. Have a great day!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Was A first Time For Me 45 min Tommy 11
what are the areas to avoid? 2 hr Jake 28
LMPD COPS- abuse of authority 3 hr Selective Visions 2
an actual transexual post (Jun '13) 4 hr fresh 10
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 5 hr Ramirez 102
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 6 hr Yep 10
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 13 hr Thomas Jefferson 2
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages