What's the worst STD (Sexually Transm...

What's the worst STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) to have ?

Created by Johnathan Masters on Sep 15, 2013

95 votes

Click on an option to vote

AIDS

Syphilis

Scabies

HPV

Chlamydia

Herpes

Syphalus

Malaria

Cholera

Gonorrhea

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2013
I've had crabs before, and I do not know where I got them from. My partner at the time did not have them, and I hadn't had sex with anybody else, so I figured it was an old mattress that I was sleeping on, but who actually knows... total shocker. Anyways, crabs is just lice, on your pubic hair, and so I got a shampoo that killed lice, went home, shaved my pubic hair off, shampooed thoroughly, picked all of the bugs off I could see, and then that was it. I repeated it maybe once or twice, but that one time treatment did the job, so compared to some of these life-killing STDs listed above, crabs ain't shyt. I had it once. I don't have it no more, and I'm thankful I understood what I did.

Now AIDS, Herpes, Gonorrhea... aren't these permanent conditions? That's much worse. Crabs was like a hiccup. I had it, and then it was gone. Who gives a fkkk.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2013
Both Malaria and Cholera are both not STDs, but were just there to test the quality of intelligence in the voters of topix louisville... though, I am not sure, but Malaria is caused by mosquitoes, and blood transfusions, I have found nothing that says they are contagious through sex. Period sex would be off-limits, which should be the rule anyways.
Todd

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2013
Jon u get stds, because u get it up the butt from men
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2013
Says Mr AIDS himself... hows it been in the shadows, be'n a cowardly beotch... hey, I bet you'll won't name yourself this whole thread... because you know, I will destroy you.
Todd

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2013
You forget the other place u could have picked up crabs, jail. You were jailbait. Pounded hard every night. I guess it would be hard to nail down the culprit when u had over 50 guys in jail, u sack of shi#
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2013
That's not true. Hey, if you have your way, everybody will be ignorant of all of these diseases... I bet you have no knowledge of any these, b/c u r a dipshyt chyckenshyt beotch.
Todd

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Jon just don't swallow and your disease chances will decrease, but we know u love to swallow. Loser

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#10 Sep 16, 2013
Dammit, at least do a LITTLE research before attempting such a thing IF you want any semblence of any real results
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2013
Todd wrote:
Jon just don't swallow and your disease chances will decrease, but we know u love to swallow. Loser
When I find you pedophile, your ballz will be cut off. You do not deserve to live in my community, not with your disease.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Texian wrote:
Dammit, at least do a LITTLE research before attempting such a thing IF you want any semblence of any real results
Malaria can be spread through the blood, so period sex would be something to watch for, and probably can get the disease, which is parasites in liver and red blood cells... all are you anonymous losers, pedophile dkkkheads? Sure seems like it. Great country AmeriKKKa... time for u anonymous pedophiles to get castration. You deserve nothing less.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2013
The worst STD that I have seen is the Bull Head Clap.

“Blondes are people too.”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Not Here!

#14 Sep 20, 2013
Marriage... Sorry wrong post.
Uncle Tom

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Siffalus was listed twice, so I knew that was wrong, and Cholera, well, that's the worst STD I know of.

Level 1

Not Here!

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Mrs Homemaker wrote:
Marriage... Sorry wrong post.
It's obvious asstard I was being sarcastic, But since you don't know your STD'S from other diseases I can see how you would not see this as humor.
Uncle Tom

Louisville, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2013
Marriage would actually decrease STDs, so that can't be true. Where did you get your data from?
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Sep 20, 2013
What has happened Mrs. Homemaker is the STD he has ate his brain up, So therefore any type of humor would be well out of their realm.
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Sep 20, 2013
Uncle Tom wrote:
Marriage would actually decrease STDs, so that can't be true. Where did you get your data from?
So how do you figure marriage would decrease STD'S? Just because you are married does not exempt you from these. Where's your data to support your question?
Uncle Tom

Louisville, KY

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Well, just common sense really. Marriage is monogamy, and so therefore, fewer partners, and fewer partners is less STDs. But I think the joke had something to do with women being STD-disease ridden cretins, who are not only carriers of STDs, but they are also the STD themselves. As a man who came from a woman, I am offended by these remarks.
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Sep 20, 2013
Then you Uncle Tom are an idiot. And if you are offended by remarks made on Topixs, Then maybe visiting a Disney Site may be more up your alley!!??

Level 1

Not Here!

#22 Sep 20, 2013
To Uncle Tom, I meant no disrespect when commenting. A friend of mine pointed it out and to be candid some people don't take their marriage as monogamist as they should which was her case. It was directed at her. And to you WTF, Crawl under the rock which you slittered out from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 22 min Common sense 4,185
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 28 min Sandy06 9,691
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 2 hr scotty steiner 151
WWJD about North Korea? 7 hr Meryl Streep 6
Liberals are psychotic 7 hr Meryl Streep 2
Conservatives are Psychotic 9 hr Oingo Boingo 1
Amber Rose Young!!!! 10 hr Brooke 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance