Black Marine Tells Off 30 Wyte Cops

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Johnny Tsunami

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ho ho! Whatcha gonna do when we come 4 u?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I hate black people and homosexuals. Not Mexicans. They work. Not as hard as the gays, but u no wat I mean.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

U no what's worse than a black person?

Nothing.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

U no how to stop crime in the ghetto? Abortion.
Johnny Tsunami

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

U no who has a stick up their butt? Wyte people... get over yourselves racist. Hate is wrong... unless u hatin a hater, then thats justice.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neutral Party wrote:
I hate black people and homosexuals. Not Mexicans. They work. Not as hard as the gays, but u no wat I mean.
Well that's good because black people don't like jerks like you either!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Scarecrow wrote:
U no what's worse than a black person?
Nothing.
Wrong! Pr!cks like you!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neutral Party wrote:
U no how to stop crime in the ghetto? Abortion.
And abortions work wonders in the crime infested trailer parks as well! Right NP?
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Scarecrow wrote:
U no what's worse than a black person?
Nothing.
STFU Piggy, trying to get me banned again.

James did you know black are 5 times more likely to get an abortion than whites ? And Mexicans are not far behind.
Howard Zinn

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Did u no that wytes are more likely to be on welfare, and to commit more crimes than all others? Did u no that wytes are more likely to be poor, and to beat their children, and to make sure the hierarchical, fascist structure of violence is continually perpetual?
haaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Howard Zinn wrote:
Did u no that wytes are more likely to be on welfare, and to commit more crimes than all others? Did u no that wytes are more likely to be poor, and to beat their children, and to make sure the hierarchical, fascist structure of violence is continually perpetual?
Did you know that this is a white guy who likes to go from forum to forum spouting hate and trying to get everyone at each others throats? He's aka Black Power, Jean something or other and who knows what other names he's going by...Check out the Wilmore Ky forum and look for "F WYTE PEOPLE". His youtube link is there.
Missin' u bp. HAAAA!!
Noam Chomsky

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

haaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that this is a white guy who likes to go from forum to forum spouting hate and trying to get everyone at each others throats? He's aka Black Power, Jean something or other and who knows what other names he's going by...Check out the Wilmore Ky forum and look for "F WYTE PEOPLE". His youtube link is there.
Missin' u bp. HAAAA!!
U aint a real marine... Sergeant Shamar is a real Marine.

“Go Big Blue!”

Level 4

Since: May 09

cincinnati ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 5, 2011
 
Noam Chomsky wrote:
<quoted text>
U aint a real marine... Sergeant Shamar is a real Marine.
What ???

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol wrote:
Too bad&#65279; the cops didn't mace, taze and beat his traitor's skull in.
Why don't you lazy crybaby bitches try occupying&#65279; a job? What kind of worthless, disrespectful POS talks to police officers like that? I hope they bash in&#65279; every one of your lazy protesting heads.
SMDH!!!! Pathetic!!
confuscia

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>SMDH!!!! Pathetic!!
What the hell is smdh. And why do you use it every 3rd reply?
devildog

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This idiot has dishonored himself, his unit, and the corp. he has no integrity. He is a disgrace to the uniform.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

smdh It's a reference to oral sex. He thinks it makes him sound black. Disregard his comments, he is a middle aged, balding white person that is pretending to be black. I believe he is mentally ill.
confuscia

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 5, 2011
 
Scarecrow wrote:
smdh It's a reference to oral sex. He thinks it makes him sound black. Disregard his comments, he is a middle aged, balding white person that is pretending to be black. I believe he is mentally ill.
I got the smd part. Its the h im curious about. And why people are so lazy that they refuse to type out the word. Its just like grown women saying omg.
Tsunami

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 5, 2011
 
confuscia wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the smd part. Its the h im curious about. And why people are so lazy that they refuse to type out the word. Its just like grown women saying omg.
omg stfu u pos.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

confuscia wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the smd part. Its the h im curious about. And why people are so lazy that they refuse to type out the word. Its just like grown women saying omg.
SMDH.....at your post!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••