why nutcases like sandy63 are allowed on here

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see that Sandy63 is still alive! Hhmmm. Anyway, it really throws me as to what could be wrong with a female who spits nonsense out of her head as much as she does. THE HEAD. Good place to start. Not being a mental health professional I can't say for sure what her problems are but, lets try. A middle aged woman with a dog is a good indicator that she is just a lonely individual who has to be insecure if she has to have a little $hit follower her around. But you say she is married and should not be lonely. Well that tells me that her marriage must suck, if she is even married at all. Doesn't the man give her enough company!? One has to wonder. Could it be that her life is so dull that she has to spend so much time on here to begin with. I mean, get a life. All she ever writes is the same old crap. Over and over again. I know, I have it. Her husband is actually dead and has been for some time now. That is why she is so bored that she has to come on here and bore people to death. Her husbands being gone hasn't registered yet in her little beanie. That is called denial. Or, lets try this out. The GOD complex. Maybe she believes that she is god and believes that others opinions should lean towards her way of thinking or no way at all. I assume that she is one who believes that god is a female. Some believe that he is black. Others, like me, believe that the whole thing is bull$hit!!! If there are any real mental health professionals out there I would appreciate a thought or two on what problems this poor little woman has. Thank you for your time.
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 13, 2010
 
One might think you have no life worrying about a woman youve never met and only typed messages back and forth online too.

You're a sad little fella

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 13, 2010
 
Keith wrote:
I see that Sandy63 is still alive! Hhmmm. Anyway, it really throws me as to what could be wrong with a female who spits nonsense out of her head as much as she does. THE HEAD. Good place to start. Not being a mental health professional I can't say for sure what her problems are but, lets try. A middle aged woman with a dog is a good indicator that she is just a lonely individual who has to be insecure if she has to have a little $hit follower her around. But you say she is married and should not be lonely. Well that tells me that her marriage must suck, if she is even married at all. Doesn't the man give her enough company!? One has to wonder. Could it be that her life is so dull that she has to spend so much time on here to begin with. I mean, get a life. All she ever writes is the same old crap. Over and over again. I know, I have it. Her husband is actually dead and has been for some time now. That is why she is so bored that she has to come on here and bore people to death. Her husbands being gone hasn't registered yet in her little beanie. That is called denial. Or, lets try this out. The GOD complex. Maybe she believes that she is god and believes that others opinions should lean towards her way of thinking or no way at all. I assume that she is one who believes that god is a female. Some believe that he is black. Others, like me, believe that the whole thing is bull$hit!!! If there are any real mental health professionals out there I would appreciate a thought or two on what problems this poor little woman has. Thank you for your time.
Why didnt you stay gone?Shot or ran over dogs lately?Guess what numbnutts,a lot of people have dogs,everyone around me has dogs.And idiot,you're on here starting this retarded thread,so you are noone to talk,lol.People really want to listen to a racist spew hate like you do,i think not.You are so delusional,its not even funny.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 13, 2010
 
I dont give a rat's hoot what you think about me,seriously.You are a jerk,racist,and atheist.What somebody like that thinks about me,i couldnt care less.You're probably the one that ran over that dog by the train tracks off Frankfort Avenue,seeing how hateful you are.I see you couldnt resist coming on Topix and spewing your hatred again,like when you first started posting on here.
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

sandy63 wrote:
I dont give a rat's hoot what you think about me,seriously.You are a jerk,racist,and atheist.What somebody like that thinks about me,i couldnt care less.You're probably the one that ran over that dog by the train tracks off Frankfort Avenue,seeing how hateful you are.I see you couldnt resist coming on Topix and spewing your hatred again,like when you first started posting on here.
You got that right. I am a racist, hateful and I did not run over that dog but, goodness, I sure would like to have done it meself. I'll put it this way, whenever a dog does come out onto the tracks I do not even blow for it or ring the bell just so that I can gain a few points. I don't blow for blacks either. I also don't blow for pathetic middle aged women who carry around some da$n dog. How pathetic. You are right. I AM SERIOUS!!
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I can't understand why a washed up, middle aged, lonely little twit would want to apend so much time on here anyway.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 13, 2010
 
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right. I am a racist, hateful and I did not run over that dog but, goodness, I sure would like to have done it meself. I'll put it this way, whenever a dog does come out onto the tracks I do not even blow for it or ring the bell just so that I can gain a few points. I don't blow for blacks either. I also don't blow for pathetic middle aged women who carry around some da$n dog. How pathetic. You are right. I AM SERIOUS!!
I'm not commenting on your pathetic little thread that you started anymore,dope.You are pathetic and calling me middleaged,LMAO!!Whatever!!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 13, 2010
 
Keith wrote:
I can't understand why a washed up, middle aged, lonely little twit would want to apend so much time on here anyway.
LMFAO!!And you're on here,LMAO back at ya!
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!!And you're on here,LMAO back at ya!
You are one insane little nutcase you moron!!!! Back at ya'!!! LOL..........

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 13, 2010
 
Sad :(

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 13, 2010
 
wicked31_5 wrote:
Sad :(
Ignore him Judi.You cant rationalize with someone who has this much hatred.To actually start threads,where he wishes i was dead is not normal.
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

wicked31_5 wrote:
Sad :(
I agree
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore him Judi.You cant rationalize with someone who has this much hatred.To actually start threads,where he wishes i was dead is not normal.
I am a nutcase just like you you hasbeen you. Maybe we should just spend time together at the local mental institution. We would get along so well wouldn't you say!? We will have just a good time and talk about old times.
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore him Judi.You cant rationalize with someone who has this much hatred.To actually start threads,where he wishes i was dead is not normal.
Yes, I admit, I have hate running out of my a$$!!!!! Most of it is towards you my little sweets!!
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Im the biggest sissy you'll ever wanna meet!
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 13, 2010
 
Where are you Sandy63, lets play together. I will be nice to you. ;-))

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 13, 2010
 
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
Maybe if everyone ignores him,he'll go away,and take his hatred and racism with him.
Keith

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

My dad says Im the best kisser he's ever had.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 15, 2013
 
Wow... this one just seems pointless. It sux to be picked on. I hate bullies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 min flaming 1,034
Cody Rumbaugh 22 min nope 1
Nothing Changes Projects 58 min Phoenix97 11
Rotten West End parents 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 10
Liberty Green is still a Ghetto 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Greg Stumbo 1 hr hovel 1
Mitch McConnell 2 hr hovel 20
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Fri john 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••