single again

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2010
are there any sexy black females around that would like to hook up with a good looking white man?
DemoD

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Umad wrote:
not sure if this is totally correct, as oxymorons are usually only two words, but isn't "sexy black woman" an oxymoron? I know "sexy black" is, anyone wanna help me out here?
but yea, I realize this is just a troll, no sensible white man would ever even consider putting his dick into a black woman....unless that person has a death with or already has aids. And if this isn't a joke, man you need help. And some eyeglasses. and need to get your nose checked out as well, if you smell what I'm cookin. They stink!
I bet you see a load of black women up there in that trailer of yours.

(need I say any more?)

Go head, get your roll on!
single again

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2010
you probally got one of thoes big fat ugly white women with no ass & dont know how to have sex. I'm sure you have never world rocked by a SEXY BLACK FEMALE you probally to embarresed because of the short dick syndrum & you probally got bad breath so go brush your TOOTH hilbilly.
richard

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2010
single again wrote:
you probally got one of thoes big fat ugly white women with no ass & dont know how to have sex. I'm sure you have never world rocked by a SEXY BLACK FEMALE you probally to embarresed because of the short dick syndrum & you probally got bad breath so go brush your TOOTH hilbilly.
syndrum?
waymoresblues

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2010
single again wrote:
are there any sexy black females around that would like to hook up with a good looking white man?
theres no such thing , they dont exist .
I owe the IRS

Grethel, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2010
i used to be married to a black lady, she was fine!
Spaced Out

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2010
Umad wrote:
Slut probably left you, hence the "I used to be married" part. Probably found someone with more money.
black women: can't trust em as far as you can throw em, they'll rob you blind while you're asleep, and might even kill you. 1 in 4 of em here in Louisville have an active std, they all need warning signs around their vag. use at own risk
Oh, your just mad caused ya hooked up with the 1 in the 4 !
Keeno1

Palo Alto, CA

#13 Feb 23, 2010
Umad wrote:
but when it comes to black women, it's 10x worse. Not only will they kill you with an std, they'll literally kill you for some crack or rent money.
That explains where your momma got her cash. Skankbitch.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#16 Feb 23, 2010
Umad wrote:
Yea, talk shit about my mother hiding behind a computer scrren faggot. If you had the balls to say it to my face (which most louisville men don't because they're all rednecks and queers) and I'd beat the fk out of you. So keep talking shit in your safe place, at least is shows who you really are, you coward.
Ha Ha Ha.... Talking about the Pot Calling The Kettle Black!!!

ROFLMBAO
Shaunda

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2010
Hmmm a threat...hey Keeno1,you got her now report her butt to the police.
joe

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2010
single again wrote:
black women stink horrible,they all smell like fish even when you are sitting close to them...nasty
joe

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 23, 2010
Umad wrote:
Slut probably left you, hence the "I used to be married" part. Probably found someone with more money.
black women: can't trust em as far as you can throw em, they'll rob you blind while you're asleep, and might even kill you. 1 in 4 of em here in Louisville have an active std, they all need warning signs around their vag. use at own risk
you are so right my man.
Veritatis

Orlando, FL

#20 Feb 23, 2010
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionje ws.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
Relevations

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Umad wrote some funny stuff: "Umad wrote:
not sure if this is totally correct, as oxymorons are usually only two words, but isn't "sexy black woman" an oxymoron? I know "sexy black" is, anyone wanna help me out here?
but yea, I realize this is just a troll, no sensible white man would ever even consider putting his dick into a black woman....unless that person has a death with or already has aids. And if this isn't a joke, man you need help. And some eyeglasses. and need to get your nose checked out as well, if you smell what I'm cookin. They stink!" I love culture from racists. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr lol 4,753
Bruce Dehut 6 hr Karma 1
Grimes Equals Obama 7 hr Felipe 7
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 7 hr Real Talk 33
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 11 hr Mom 51
weitht loss 13 hr jar 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 hr Anne52 81,634
•••
•••
Louisville Dating