Prosecutors: Gouker to take plea deal...

Prosecutors: Gouker to take plea deal in stepson's murder case

There are 2 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from May 10, 2013, titled Prosecutors: Gouker to take plea deal in stepson's murder case. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

LOUISVILLE, KY Prosecutors say Joshua Gouker will request a plea deal Friday morning in the 2011 beating and stabbing death of his 14-year-old stepson Trey Zwicker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

dick

West Chester, OH

#1 May 10, 2013
I said it over a year ago and people argued with me. This dude is a piece off wannabe gangbanger white trash and I hope he suffers a life of prison ass rape. His lil douchebag son too.
Skeptic

Tucker, GA

#2 May 10, 2013
dick wrote:
I said it over a year ago and people argued with me. This dude is a piece off wannabe gangbanger white trash and I hope he suffers a life of prison ass rape. His lil douchebag son too.
Coward feared the death penalty and now what's to stop him from testifying in his son's defense. The legally challenged prosecutors always take the easiest way out. Another victory YEAH. Another child murder the public must feed, house, cloth, guard and provide the best healthcare for on our dime. No plea deal should even be considered unless he implicates his son and the chicken shit coward would to save his own neck. Otherwise this should be a death penalty case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs 2 hr Steven Deaks 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr Earl 3,426
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 2 hr Someone 71
Cuckold 7 hr Anon 9
44 Auto Mart in Louisville 10 hr Easyrider 1
Chicsnventures? 18 hr ASKING FOR A FRIEND 1
Destinie N Jupin 19 hr Richard 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance