wanna know

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Anyone else had dealings with these bottom.feeders ?
Buddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

wanna know wrote:
No, but they are collection attorney, mostly for banks, but will file suit for a quarter, client pays the cost, then they will add it to your account.

Call them and offer to settle for 1/3 and your problems will go away.
Fred

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

wanna know wrote:
Yes, they evidently buy debts. Very old debts. Then they File a court case, without you even knowing. I was not served to appear in court, but then was later served lien papers.
In addition to your old debt amount, they will charge you attorney fees, interest, and court costs.
In the end, this will usually double your original loan amount.
Keep in mind, they can attatch your income.
for fact

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Get on Creditboards and learn how to legally deal with this and other companies. they must show proof you owe the debt. show up to court and ask for it. I am not an attorney. research your options!!
yes sir

Le Claire, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

This company is the scum of the earth
oh yeah

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

bump.for.justice
yes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

scum suckers of the earth......
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

First off, they don't buy debts. They represent original creditors and debt purchasers. 2nd they are more than willing to attempt to work out a payment plan or settlement (but you have to be reasonable and not offer $25 a month on a 5k balance). 3rd, if they proceed with suit, it's their job!! Not bc they want to make life miserable for you. 4th they will serve you with a summons and a complaint..they can't just automatically get a judgment against you. And finally...if you are being contacted by them, you obviously didn't pay your bill.
piece of schat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

companies like this are the reason the economy is in this shape. I tell everyone when you get tangled up with debt company of their caliber research on the Internet go to Creditboards you have rights as a consumer. Bud Hibbitts web page is an excellent resource.
Really

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

piece of schat wrote:
companies like this are the reason the economy is in this shape. I tell everyone when you get tangled up with debt company of their caliber research on the Internet go to Creditboards you have rights as a consumer. Bud Hibbitts web page is an excellent resource.
The reason the economy is in this shape is because people don't pay their bills when they "borrow" money from credit card companies. The money they use isn't free. My credit sucked a few years back because I didn't pay my debts, and that is all on me and I take responsibility. When I was contacted by debt collectors I couldn't be upset with anyone but myself. These people are just doing their job so that they can pay their bills. No one can fault them for that.
yep

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

well when.you start off 800 deliquent.because you have.kids.to feed, and.you.end.up paying back 3000 or 4000 that is.not what the laws are intended to. so people need.to read up on their rights. Obama will eventually crack down on this..
yep

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Google some of the debt collectors and.find all.kinds of info....yay google
bump bump

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

bumpbump ump
have to agree

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

yep wrote:
well when.you start off 800 deliquent.because you have.kids.to feed, and.you.end.up paying back 3000 or 4000 that is.not what the laws are intended to. so people need.to read up on their rights. Obama will eventually crack down on this..
No, the law "intended" that you would pay off your debt according to the terms set forth in your contract. So sick of people not taking responsibility for their own problems.
yep

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

have to agree, you must be one of their skid row lawyers....
skid row

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

skidrows kid row".
wondering

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

If I go to law school, could I go to work at skidrow and skidrow?
Chris

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

yep wrote:
Shouldn't have kids if you can only feed them with credit card money you dumb shitpony
I woul be bitter tooChris

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

If I went to school that long and graduated at the bottom of my class and no firm in the world would touch me but a skid row company I would be unhappy to.
oscar

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Little known fact: Mapother is Tom Cruises uncle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••