First Prev
of 3
Next Last
God

Louisville, KY

#42 Jul 20, 2012
oopsie wrote:
Where's the petition?
Petitions are illegal in Kentucky. It's guaranteed by the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution, but not allowed here in the Bluegrass... since it's a crime to be for democracy. No wonder our turnout rate is at 12%!!!

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Louisville, KY

#43 Jul 21, 2012
oopsie wrote:
Where's the petition?
We had one a while back it's got over 3000 signatures. We're starting a new one I'll post it here when it's done...come join us at Qdoba Bardstown rd and Eastern pkwy Wednesdays at 5:30pm

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kentucky-Vetera...

Level 2

Louisville, KY

#44 Jul 21, 2012
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Petitions are illegal in Kentucky. It's guaranteed by the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution, but not allowed here in the Bluegrass... since it's a crime to be for democracy. No wonder our turnout rate is at 12%!!!
You mean a ballot initiative or referendum. You are right. In Kentucky the legislature decides what we can vote on in the ballot and it's mostly budget issues. Thats why it has to be introduced the way Sen. Clark is doing it.
poop

Louisville, KY

#45 Jul 22, 2012
KyVetforMedMJ wrote:
<quoted text>We had one a while back it's got over 3000 signatures. We're starting a new one I'll post it here when it's done...come join us at Qdoba Bardstown rd and Eastern pkwy Wednesdays at 5:30pm
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kentucky-Vetera...
So what you're saying is a bunch of people with marijuana will at at Qdoba each Wednesday at 5:30. Gotcha.
poop

Louisville, KY

#46 Jul 22, 2012
From your FB: "I had to out my wife in the hospital today with pancreatitis, So if I'm not on here as much that's why."

OMG Why didn't you just give her some illegal pot? It's medicine, right? It's a miracle drug - didn't you say that it's medicine?!?!? GIVE HER THE BONG! Don't let them give her evil prescription medications!!! USE ILLEGAL DRUGS TO SAVE HER!

Level 2

Louisville, KY

#47 Jul 28, 2012
poop wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is a bunch of people with marijuana will at at Qdoba each Wednesday at 5:30. Gotcha.
No and I didn't say you were an idiot either...which one is true?

Level 2

Louisville, KY

#48 Jul 28, 2012
poop wrote:
From your FB: "I had to out my wife in the hospital today with pancreatitis, So if I'm not on here as much that's why."
OMG Why didn't you just give her some illegal pot? It's medicine, right? It's a miracle drug - didn't you say that it's medicine?!?!? GIVE HER THE BONG! Don't let them give her evil prescription medications!!! USE ILLEGAL DRUGS TO SAVE HER!
Of course this reply proved it...you're an idiot...
poop

Louisville, KY

#49 Jul 29, 2012
KyVetforMedMJ wrote:
<quoted text>Of course this reply proved it...you're an idiot...
The only thing it proved is you post way too much personal information online for a drug dealer. I'd probably respect you potheads more if you just came out and said "yeah i just like to get high" instead of all this "medical" crap.

See the news out in California? Shutting down the dispensaries. Everyone knows calling it "medical" is all BS, local governments are catching on. Explain that, genius. Even if they don't the feds will take care of it soon enough. And you'll still be a criminal. Way to go grandpa!

“Merry”

Since: Jun 08

Christmas

#50 Jul 29, 2012
poop wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing it proved is you post way too much personal information online for a drug dealer. I'd probably respect you potheads more if you just came out and said "yeah i just like to get high" instead of all this "medical" crap.
See the news out in California? Shutting down the dispensaries. Everyone knows calling it "medical" is all BS, local governments are catching on. Explain that, genius. Even if they don't the feds will take care of it soon enough. And you'll still be a criminal. Way to go grandpa!
I may not agree with what you put on the 'word' thread,but this post was right on.This is one of the most thoughtful posts regarding using marijuana i've seen on here.Good job...

Level 2

Louisville, KY

#51 Aug 1, 2012
poop wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing it proved is you post way too much personal information online for a drug dealer. I'd probably respect you potheads more if you just came out and said "yeah i just like to get high" instead of all this "medical" crap.
I'm not a drug dealer I'm an activist for change. I know the law and and my rights.
Yes I would just as soon it be the way it was back in 1936 with no restrictions but even in 1936 they knew it was medicine, why else would doctors have been prescribing it back then?
Poop

Louisville, KY

#52 Aug 1, 2012
KyVetforMedMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a drug dealer I'm an activist for change. I know the law and and my rights.
Yes I would just as soon it be the way it was back in 1936 with no restrictions but even in 1936 they knew it was medicine, why else would doctors have been prescribing it back then?
Doctors back then also used to prescribe Cocaine, Opium, and Amphetamine based drugs. Doctors in the 1930s were morons. Your argument is flawed and now you're grasping at straws to justify your drug addiction. Now I just feel sorry for you.
http://wings.buffalo.edu/aru/preprohibition.h...
Louisville, KY

#53 Aug 31, 2012
oopsie wrote:
Where's the petition?
Go here ( http://www.lrc.ky.gov/RECORD/13RS/SB11.htm ) to see the prefiled bill...we don't get to do the petition thing in Kentucky...We are at the mercy of the people that we put in office. But call Frankfort and tell them that you support it.
LegalizeKy

Middlesboro, KY

#54 Nov 29, 2012
Realize to Legalize!
Twitter @ LegalizeKy
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 Nov 29, 2012
wroady wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Karma,(or Bitch, whichever you prefer..lol) But I think you left out at least one therepudic use of marijuana... Probably nothing in the history of the world has kept more men from slapping their ol lady and kicking the dog than a good joint!
I couldn't help it...this made me laugh so hard!!

Seriously tho I have a question, pot for asthma? Kind of seems contradictory to me, guess I should google it.
Jack

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Nov 30, 2012
free country my ads

“We are Legion”

Level 5

The Internet

#57 Nov 30, 2012
I for one wish Kentucky would hurry up and legalize Marijuana. Not only would it help boost the economy, but maybe it would cut down on some of these Meth addicts, and incense smoking. People wouldn't be strung out on Meth, or smoking synthetics if Weed was legal....
incognito

Shelbyville, KY

#59 Dec 1, 2012
wroady wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Karma,(or Bitch, whichever you prefer..lol) But I think you left out at least one therepudic use of marijuana... Probably nothing in the history of the world has kept more men from slapping their ol lady and kicking the dog than a good joint!
Don't forget - epilepsy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC yum! center 3 min ForumCommando 24
Review: Pettit Environmental 15 min Angry Customer 1
In Search Of "Just Because" a Louisville underg... 44 min In Search Of 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 45 min cree88 62
Review - Dr Corbett plastic surgeon 2 hr Krissy 1
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 6 hr defeated 144
Cody Rumbaugh 7 hr sad 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web