Gatewood Galbraith Medical Marijuana ...
yeah

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Jul 11, 2012
KyVetforMedMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada yada yada...if you don't have anything to say stfu...
because you just said SO much right here. it's ok, I'm sure you're brain is clogged with bong resin so I don't expect anybody here to post a logical argument as to why they think this would pass. even if it did weed is still illegal at the federal level, and that will never change.
electric man

Louisville, KY

#22 Jul 11, 2012
Decrimnalize pot. Tell law enforcement to take a hike.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

New Albany, IN

#24 Jul 15, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>because you just said SO much right here. it's ok, I'm sure you're brain is clogged with bong resin so I don't expect anybody here to post a logical argument as to why they think this would pass. even if it did weed is still illegal at the federal level, and that will never change.
Oh Yeah?! bwahahaha
tehspiralking

Corbin, KY

#25 Jul 18, 2012
I believe this to truly help Kentucky I myself have a skin disease and having tried everything under the sun cannabis oil has by far helped the most and controlling stress with it has made a huge difference.
oopsie

Louisville, KY

#26 Jul 18, 2012
Tell the politicians in this state. They are self serving and don't care.
Martha

Shepherdsville, KY

#27 Jul 19, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see this become law and Hemp as a cash crop. Google Hemp. Hemp has more uses than most can imagine.
In fact I would like to see all drugs legalized. But the liquor and big pharma will never let it happen.
By the way, Breaking Bad is beginning a new season this Sunday.
I agree. Portugal by every metric, decriminalization has been a resounding success,"

Read: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...

Level 1

Shepherdsville, KY

#28 Jul 19, 2012
KyVetforMedMJ wrote:
<quoted text>In 91, when I ran Gatewood's campaign here in Louisville. We envisioned the whole plant. At that time no one knew anything about hemp. Gatewood, along with thousands of volunteers, worked to educate Kentucky. We are finishing the job Gatewood started
Respond: I voted for him

Level 1

Shepherdsville, KY

#29 Jul 19, 2012
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> its a real life in your face conspiracy man, its so obvious...you will not get this bill passed, i want you to, but you will not...ky politicians are still on a shadow payroll....sorry dude, only way to turn these foolish laws around is a revolution,''uncle sam needs you!"
We have Peggy Clark. Think Postive my good man

Level 1

Shepherdsville, KY

#30 Jul 19, 2012
survivor1995 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have Peggy Clark. Think Postive my good man
CORRECTION: My bad, its Perry Clark, Louisville Senate. He started the bill Gatewood Galbraith Memorial Medical Marijuana Act.
God

Louisville, KY

#31 Jul 19, 2012
I made it to be used. Duh.
DEA

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Jul 20, 2012
God wrote:
I made it to be used. Duh.
And we make sure those who use rot in prison. Fart.
God

Louisville, KY

#33 Jul 20, 2012
Nice... way to hurt innocent people... u got a whole pile of bodies in your basement too, Dahmer ? Everything Hitler did was legal... like 6 million Jews... dead. All legal. 2000 Election is when Rule of Law died.
DEA

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Jul 20, 2012
God wrote:
Nice... way to hurt innocent people... u got a whole pile of bodies in your basement too, Dahmer ? Everything Hitler did was legal... like 6 million Jews... dead. All legal. 2000 Election is when Rule of Law died.
What are you babbling about? And did you just call drug addicted criminals "innocent"?

HAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Level 2

New Albany, IN

#35 Jul 20, 2012
tehspiralking wrote:
I believe this to truly help Kentucky I myself have a skin disease and having tried everything under the sun cannabis oil has by far helped the most and controlling stress with it has made a huge difference.
you are right...watch this movie...

Level 2

New Albany, IN

#36 Jul 20, 2012
survivor1995 wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION: My bad, its Perry Clark, Louisville Senate. He started the bill Gatewood Galbraith Memorial Medical Marijuana Act.
Yep I just live a block from him...
Aaron Grimes

Bardstown, KY

#37 Jul 20, 2012
I really hope this passes! I'm 17 and I have Asthma and ADHD, my mom tried everything to calm my ADHD down and non of the pills would work so I started smoking Marijuana and it helped me stay focused on stuff like homework and writing music. My asthma was really bad to but it seems like since I've been smoking it's like I can breathe better! Marijuana Legalization is what we need in this state, I read somewhere we are the second or third largest producer of marijuana yet it's still not legal? If you think marijuana is bad and shouldn't be legalized watch " The Union:Buisness Behind Getting High" it will teach you everything you need to know! I really hope this passes because I'm tired of worrying if I'm gonna get caught with this wonderfully plant and Goto jail! And we aren't potheads we are Marijuana Connoissuers!

Level 2

New Albany, IN

#38 Jul 20, 2012
Aaron Grimes wrote:
I really hope this passes! I'm 17 and I have Asthma and ADHD, my mom tried everything to calm my ADHD down and non of the pills would work so I started smoking Marijuana and it helped me stay focused on stuff like homework and writing music. My asthma was really bad to but it seems like since I've been smoking it's like I can breathe better! Marijuana Legalization is what we need in this state, I read somewhere we are the second or third largest producer of marijuana yet it's still not legal? If you think marijuana is bad and shouldn't be legalized watch " The Union:Buisness Behind Getting High" it will teach you everything you need to know! I really hope this passes because I'm tired of worrying if I'm gonna get caught with this wonderfully plant and Goto jail! And we aren't potheads we are Marijuana Connoissuers!
Aaron I hope it is too. Cannabis was regularly prescribed for asthma before the prohibition. We have activists in Bardstown as well. keep the faith
Anonymous

Shreveport, LA

#39 Jul 20, 2012
Karma the Bitch wrote:
Cannabis has many uses...If you know someone who has any of the following issues and you don't support the use of cannabis as an alternative treatment, you are just allowing your loved ones to be poisoned by harmful pharmaceuticals:
CrohnÂ’s Disease
Depression
Anxiety
Asthma
Diabetes
Glaucoma
Spasticity (Multiple Sclerosis)
Alzheimer's disease
Mental disorders
Lung cancer
chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Breast cancer
HIV/AIDS
Brain cancer
Opioid dependence
Controlling ALS symptoms.
Treatment of inflammatory skin disease
Chronic neuropathic pain
PTSD
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
recovery from drug/alcohol addiction
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Suicide prevention
Just to name a few...
Good post Karma,(or Bitch, whichever you prefer..lol) But I think you left out at least one therepudic use of marijuana... Probably nothing in the history of the world has kept more men from slapping their ol lady and kicking the dog than a good joint!
oopsie

United States

#40 Jul 20, 2012
Where's the petition?
God

Louisville, KY

#41 Jul 20, 2012
The criminals are the violent psychopaths, breaking into people's houses, wiretapping phones, shooting dogs, shooting people, throwing them in prison, for a non-violent offense, branding them a criminal for life, preventing them to get college loans, IF they have a pot charge, but not the hard stuff, like Cocaine, Heroin, Crack, Meth (po Kentucky whites drug of choice)... not the family men looking to put food on their family's tables. Not the family men taking advantage of a failed war on drugs, which creates the profit incentive, during a depressed economy, esp in poor Appalachia, which contain the poorest 15 counties in Amerika, so it's the trailer park of Amerika... it's one big Fischerville. If you're a family man w/o a job, and you don't sling a bit, then you're doing your part. You aren't doing all that you can... get off the Internet, and go make some money... your kids have to eat... and the Republicans keep getting their way, poor whites in Appalachia gonna have to figure out how to eat w/o any food stamps... good for you psychopath.

I'm glad you think being an oppressive sadistic psychopathic insane bully is hilarious to you. I guess when I think of you being tortured, I laugh... so I get the sentiments, only difference, is that I'm mocking a mocker, and hating a hater is just.

PLUS, this is Amerika! When did we lose the rights to our own body ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr scotty steiner 2,422
Sick 3 hr The unknown 3
Portland drug dealers (Aug '15) 6 hr Growsnshade 8
Ali the greatest DRAFT DODGER 13 hr Trump supporter 1
teresa cull 13 hr Interested 3
What is the best club in Louisville to find swi... 13 hr Play time 4
News Arrest made in stabbing outside Louisville rest... 18 hr Flabby Joe 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance