Shutdown of Lincoln's Birthplace hurt...

Shutdown of Lincoln's Birthplace hurting business in Hodgenville

There are 5 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Oct 8, 2013, titled Shutdown of Lincoln's Birthplace hurting business in Hodgenville. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

Louisville guard Russ Smith is a top contender for national player of the year, but USA Today does not rank him among the top 10 players in its college basketball yearbook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

B UNDERWOOD

Coxs Creek, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2013
That a Joke, Hodgenvlle is aleady shut down.I do all my bussniess in Munfordsville....It has out grown the county seat of Larue
David and a slingshot

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Hodgenville is a town of drunk whores and rapist men. No education to speak of. Great for meth dealers and whores at the truck stops. C'mon people! Your town is a shithole for welfare sluts and their brood of future welfare sluts and lot lizards and dealers. Truckers and their habits and lust keep the money flowing from the highway. State boys are a prime target on payday. Oh, and you dirty cops. Covering it all up. So how is the FAVP by the way? Pretty clear it will always be this way. The few at the top enjoy their sick lifestyles and will do whatever it takes to keep the money and the drugs and the bitches flowing. It's there. It's all real and happening right now. Anyone gonna stand up for what is right or just sit there till they ruin your town? You know things but won't tell. Way to help ruin your neighborhood. Post what you know anonymously. I'm sick of disgusting people with no morals or ethics, aren't you?
URA Dumbazz

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2013
Yeah David with a slingshot, as you say "stand up for what is right, have morals and ethics and....POST ANONYMOUSLY...." David, assholes like you are the prime problem. Too chickenshit to really stand up and absolutely no ethics because someone with ethics wouldn't be hiding behind a screen name on a gossip site if they really wanted to do something. Keep dreaming and playing with yourself.
David and a slingshot

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 19, 2013
People will always try to shut you down or scare you off. Usually the very people involved. Don't quit. I didn't. She is 21 now and works with kids at a hospital. I met her ten years ago in the middle of the street, she was running from her abusive father. So tell me who the asshole is. He did not fare well in prison by the way.
It can change your life knowing you saved someone else.
So, why don't you tell the police what you heard, what you saw. You can call from a pay phone or a store lobby. I once left a note on a patrol car. There are many ways to take out the trash without having to smell it.
Don't ignore the world around you.... You live in it.
One person CAN make a difference, many can make real change.
Really

Coxs Creek, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Just don't cross any one with power in this town, or you will get something pined on you , even if U didn't do nothing...and that's the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr smell of tuna 4,292
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 5 hr 2twisted 1,617
Happy reggiN Month! (Feb '11) 9 hr Sabrina Oh 12
James Vandenboss Fired LMEMS Medic 18 hr GDN 2
black women that want white men (Jan '11) Mon Bill Young 28
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) Mon you sick perv 38
Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day (Jan '11) Mon Martin Luther Coo... 193

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages