Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2013
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Radical is on bardstown rd it is a brain injury rehab I stayed there for six months its a big money trap they get you to come stay there and they all pretend so well they made me feel like they really cared about me and my rehab but when I left early there dr. Chadwick Walters would not see me after being gone only two months wouldn't write my meds just completely shut me out and it's funny these therapist that cry with you and tell you how much you getting back to we're you were after 14 months away from there not a call a letter nothing they bill Medicaid thousands of dollars a day there really good at acting if anyone is thinking about a loved one and this place just know there doctors, therapist, and caters they will not mistreat anyone but when it's over and done and you look back it really hurts and bothers a person to see you bought into it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min 62656sss 1,475
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 53 min Ancient Wolf 81,599
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 1 hr Disgusted 7
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 1 hr Phoenix97 4
Slumlord of Lou,Ky (Jun '09) 5 hr Samantha Ramsey 43
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 5 hr Samanthan Ramsey 16
The Kingdom Center 10 hr disgusted 1
•••
•••
•••