ohNO

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Tonight is my fiance's first night there, and while I was on the phone with him, a lady came in the room spraying bug spray on a bed! I heard her say, IS THAT BEDBUG DEAD OR ALIVE? He said the bed was upside down and had bedbugs written o it! Who fan I call?
Robert McKinney

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

It's not that the Department of Corrections does not care what happens there, it's a multi million dollar insider scam, there are two former Wardens that have since retired from the department of corrections that are the real money makers behind this project, this man Russell is just the person that owned this building and pitched in, they used this Barbra Strahm to get the project off the ground because she was in hot water herself at Dismas where she had been "let go", something to do with missing money orders sent to inmates from their families. These two Wardens, Smith and Seabold, used their influence they built after years of working in the department to gain this contract, personally gaining a multi million dollar retirement fund, this is plain government corruption in it's finest. Why are their names so well hidden in the corporate paper work, but trust me it is right in front you you, the IRS filing is the key to the truth.
Robert McKinney

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

The man that is directly responsible is Will Knight, he is the Kentucky Department of Corrections Contract Manager, his job is to insure the contract is being enforced and no abuses are occurring, his office is located at the Marion Adjustment Center, a CCA prison located in St. Marys Kentucky, his boss is in Frankfort, Mr. Eric Buckley, all of this should be reported to them on a daily bases, but take good advise RECORDS RECORDS RECORDS, if you can not prove you contacted them with your concerns, I assure you they will say you never contacted them, so build a paper trail that can not be disputed. Good luck, these people are just a part of a long line of people that know exactly what is going on, the key is they are ripping off the tax payers with lining the ol buddys pockets, it can be won, so good luck with the fight, just be smart, this Barbra Strahm is a master
ohNO

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

So...yesterday, my fiance found a bedbugs on his bed! Second day there! Last night the staff gave inmates a dryer sheet to Ward off bedbugs! His Mom is already on it, and has been making phone calls to officials. I'll pass on this information to her to aid in her attempt to get results! She's notifying the news stations in the Louisville area as well! I'm sure they'll find all this covering up and neglect quite interesting!
Rob

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Staff were told that we would be getting metal bebs to ward off the bedbugs over two years ago
Rob

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Beds
ex resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

nobigdeals wrote:
Really!? Like any place, it is what we make of it. In life, we must overcome adversities. Our loved ones in this facility have the opportunity to become better people and learn from their challenges. They are in the system because they made wrong choices in the past. If they sit back and complain about their environment and wait for someone to fix it for them what have they learned? We out here need to support the positive action they take to help themselves through the program. When our loved ones complain about their environment, encourage them to do something to be part of the s. olution, not to just complain about the problem. I for one am proud of my man and how he has learned from this environment. He will be able to face the challenges on the outside because of the opportunties he was presented with at this facility. I pray you and your loved ones too!! Good luck!!

So really you have no idea what your talking about. Yes the people done wrong but do we treat dogs like this when there bad hell no, my dogs get better treatment then these people give inmates maybe you should do research before you go acting like these people need to be treated like they treated me and obviously still others to
shannon

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

my husband just got sent there march the 8th of this year i mailed him his clothes he hasnt called or nothing im worried i have read all this stuff on here and im scared for him now he has blood pressure promblems and i worry he isnt getting them i will contact the doc and see what i can do about that place it sounds so bad there i wish they would just let him come home but the government just wants money and they dont care how they run a place as long as they get green back in there pocket i will be praying for all who r there
shannon kelly

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO GET SOMETHING DONE AT THIS CTS RUSSELL MY HUSBAND IS THERE I DONE WROTE THE D O C A LETTER BUT IF I DONT GET NO RESPONSE ILL GO OVER THERE HEADS AS WELL ALL THIS CRAP MAKES U WORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY AND ALL SOMETHINBG DOES NEED TO BE DONE LIKE NOW I AGREE THAT PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND QUICK ILL JUST KEEP EMAILING FRANKFORT TIL I GET SOME DANG ANSWERS
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Take your cap lock off moron..are you stupid?
shannon kelly

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Pig Benis wrote:
Take your cap lock off moron..are you stupid?
no r u stupid moron seems like it to me excuse me for leaving the cap lock on duhhhh
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

shannon kelly wrote:
<quoted text>no r u stupid moron seems like it to me excuse me for leaving the cap lock on duhhhh
Is "are" and "you" too hard to spell?
shannon kelly

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "are" and "you" too hard to spell?
i think i can spell the words the way i want too what r u a dam teacher mind ur own business jerk find something to do with your life instead of messing with everyone else on here
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I'm just letting you know how dumb you look by typing like some silly prebuscent.And you think people are gonna take you seriously..haa
shannon kelly

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Pig Benis wrote:
I'm just letting you know how dumb you look by typing like some silly prebuscent.And you think people are gonna take you seriously..haa
why should you be worried about what other people write on here and how they write it?dont worry about it
wondering

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

How can I go about getting a phone card for someone that is there??? I do not live in Louisville... please any information would b great.
shannon kelly

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

you cant purchase a phone card for them you have to send them money thur a money order only then they can buy a phone card there to call you i done called and ask you can send up to 75 dollars my husband is there till august this year hope this helps some
FLsis

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

shannon kelly wrote:
you cant purchase a phone card for them you have to send them money thur a money order only then they can buy a phone card there to call you i done called and ask you can send up to 75 dollars my husband is there till august this year hope this helps some
My brother is there till August also. It's been two months and I'm getting worried. He is getting worse and says he's not sure he can take it. I hope someone gets DOC involved and sends them out to see what's going on there.
knowledge

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO COMMENT ON THIS SITE THEN GOOGLE THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER OF THIS HALFWAY HOUSE PEOPLE GEEZ!!!
AND TO THE ONES TALKING POORLY ABOUT STAFF AND THE FACILITY....EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. AND THE OWNERS ARE FAMILY FRIENDS TO THE DIRECTOR BARBARA STRAHM AND WILL REMAIN THIS WAY UNTIL YOU START TALKING TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS, LEGISLATOR, AND GOVERNORS OFFICE. DO NOT TRY ANY OTHER MEANS THEN THOSE. AND GOOGLE WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES YOU WILL NEED.
A FACILITY LIKE THIS COULD BE GOOD FOR SOCIETY AND IS MUCH BETTER THEN PUTTING PEOPLE IN PRISON BECAUSE IT SAVES TAX PAYERS DOLLARS AND HAVE MORE FREEDOM. HOWEVER, POORLY RUN FACILITIES DOES NO GOOD FOR INDIVIDUALS ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!
Lil Darlin

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Todd wrote:
<quoted text> I can find him what's your email
can you tell me if a tom barron is still there . he is a really good friend of mine . and ive not seen him in yrs we used to write but ive not heard from him in a couple months . he said he he was getting treated like crap there last time i wrote him . please if you can let me know desperadoschild@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min TEAM LABORER 1,082
Lindsay Zeller of Louisville 41 min Schlongduckdong 2
Mitch McConnell 1 hr TEAM LABORER 416
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 3 hr unknown 41
Steven Allison 5 hr jaded 10
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr yourmommm 1,048
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 8 hr Ruby Valentin 271
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71
•••
•••