big bro

Quincy, FL

#21 Jun 17, 2012
well my bro jus got sent there about 3 weeks ago and if all this shit is true then we all need to stand together and try to do something about it!!! but this is all some bs and i hope my bro can get through that bs, but he is strong so i dont worry to much love ya bro
nobigdeals

Fort Thomas, KY

#22 Jun 17, 2012
Really!? Like any place, it is what we make of it. In life, we must overcome adversities. Our loved ones in this facility have the opportunity to become better people and learn from their challenges. They are in the system because they made wrong choices in the past. If they sit back and complain about their environment and wait for someone to fix it for them what have they learned? We out here need to support the positive action they take to help themselves through the program. When our loved ones complain about their environment, encourage them to do something to be part of the solution, not to just complain about the problem. I for one am proud of my man and how he has learned from this environment. He will be able to face the challenges on the outside because of the opportunties he was presented with at this facility. I pray you and your loved ones too!! Good luck!!
real man

Louisville, KY

#23 Jun 29, 2012
you can't spell you simpleton. how can you smell alcohol when you can't see letters? go back to cooking meth, at least then you have a chance at doing something right.
want to see justice

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Jul 12, 2012
ex employee wrote:
i could go on forever about this place it is so disgusting. i cant beleive it is going on in this time day and age
Who owns or runs this half way house ?Or who is the owner besides this beast who brought or had her assistant to bring Joseph Hopper across state line to her Indiana home. People's loved ones are in this in humane place I wish people would keep on D.O.C until this stops.
Outraged

United States

#25 Jul 13, 2012
big bro wrote:
well my bro jus got sent there about 3 weeks ago and if all this shit is true then we all need to stand together and try to do something about it!!! but this is all some bs and i hope my bro can get through that bs, but he is strong so i dont worry to much love ya bro
Its so corrupt I wouldnt believe it had I not witnessed it myself this is bigger than just one its ran by 2 former Wardens and Barbara who took my peeps to her home in Indiana now he on the run due to her retaliation. These men are trying to come home and tell your bro to not see or hear or they ll make sure he stays.
recently ran

Georgetown, KY

#26 Jul 29, 2012
yes this place is still like that and always will be it sucks so bad the place is a joke an joe lear is still there
graduate

London, KY

#27 Sep 21, 2012
it sucks and it does have bed bugs, they need metal bunks instead of wood
bigsisFL

Cape Coral, FL

#29 Oct 5, 2012
my little bro is in this place and though he's made some mistakes it sounds like this place is worse than jail or prison,I would like to send him a package to boost his spirits ,But not sure whats allowed and not,are books/videos or video games allowed or not? any help would be appreciated,thanks
Concerned GF

Dayton, OH

#30 Oct 24, 2012
After reading all this I am so worried My boyfriend will be going her soon, or at least we believe this is where he will complete the sap program.

Is there a website where I can out more about this place I just want to know how things will be when he is there.

does anyone know the rules about phone calls, visitation, what they are and are not allowed to have.

any information would be helpful. I really hope things have gotten better there. I dont want my loved one being ate up with bed bugs, nor do I want to bring them home. I also want this program to help him not set him up for failure
ashlea

Independence, KY

#31 Nov 20, 2012
I'm boyfriend will be going there soon. He asked me. To find info on this place can someone please help me my boyfriend should be going there anytime now....
not dirty

Henderson, KY

#33 Dec 8, 2012
I just graduated from CTS and it is a joke. The people at the top (Joe W., Robin, Barbara S.and, Tiffany)are real assholes.If you ask a question they will not give you an answer because the rules change by the minute to suit them. They were confiscating money and property and not giving receipts.They would confiscate things out of inmate packages and were selling them in the store or they would take it home. A gay man was having chest pain one day and Tiffany told him to go to his room and when he left she said, "I hate dick suckers." The DOC came in recently and it has gotten a little better. The DOC representatives name is Will Knight. If anyone is having problems please contact him and let him know. The counselors are good but Joe W. wont let them help you and, that is why most of them are quitting. The place is full of dope of all kinds. The staff is hardly ever in the classes and there is people running the halls during class and smoking spice in the bathrooms during class. If you are one of their pets you don't even have to go to class. A guy in my class missed the whole junior phase. He stays in bed and was high all the time. He never had a drug test the whole time he was there. Please if anyone has any problems with this place contact DOC ASAP.1465
Rae Saunders

Lexington, KY

#34 Dec 9, 2012
I'm looking for Robert Gary. If any one knows him please contact me at raesams@gmail.com. Thanks!
JCM

Richmond, IN

#35 Jan 16, 2013
missing my love wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your input. Recently found out that it isn't CTS fault he didn't get his mail or packages.. He left without leave.
I knew nothing of this, received call from him and he led me to believe he was still there. Obviously not. Began checking on Western Unions sent to him and they were picked up in different state. I haven't heard from him since. I found out he was gone when calling to check on visitation day & time. What a slap in the face after standing by him for so long. Merry Christmas!!
*gasp* You mean a convicted felon lied to you, stole from you, and cheated you out of money?! Wow.. that must have been a TOTAL shocker for anyone with an I.Q below 50..
missin my brother

Streamwood, IL

#36 Feb 26, 2013
I've been tryin to look up exactly where my brother got sent to and omg I hope and pray it isn't this place. And sadly, I think it is. He's been once and when I seen him he told me some of the crazy ass sick shit that goes on there. If he is there, I know that he can get thru it but he has never ever commited such a bad crime to deserve to have to go thru what that bad place puts people thru. Maybe for murders, rapist or child molesters but not for the things he got charged with. Its ridiculous but if I find out he is there, I promise u I will dig deep and do some research and do any and everything I can to help him at least get thru it easier. I can't figure out how to c which one he is at and I'm so worried about him I can't even sleep.
missin my brother

Streamwood, IL

#38 Feb 26, 2013
nobigdeals wrote:
Really!? Like any place, it is what we make of it. In life, we must overcome adversities. Our loved ones in this facility hav something to be part of the solution, not to just complain about the problem. I for one am proud of my man and how he has learned from this environment. He will be able to face the challenges on the outside because of the opportunties he was presented with at this facility. I pray you and your loved ones too!! Good luck!!
. It kinda seems like the faculty may have there picks that don't have it as rough as others. I mean, I hope u r right and ur man is gettin thru it easier than others. I really do, I jus hope and pray my brothers gettin thru it jus as easy.
missin my brother

Streamwood, IL

#39 Feb 26, 2013
want to see justice wrote:
<quoted text>Who owns or runs this half way house ?Or who is the owner besides this beast who brought or had her assistant to bring Joseph Hopper across state line to her Indiana home. People's loved ones are in this in humane place I wish people would keep on D.O.C until this stops.
. How can I find out what exactly goes on there that is in humane and what could I do to help? I will help n everyway possible, my brothers in that piece of hell and he doesn't deserve it. Let me kno. Asap. Plz.
missin my brother

Streamwood, IL

#41 Feb 26, 2013
Concerned GF wrote:
After reading all this I am so worried My boyfriend will be going her soon, or at least we believe this is wher
any information would be helpful. I really hope things have gotten better there. I dont want my loved one being ate up with bed bugs, nor do I want to bring them home. I also want this program to help him not set him up for failure
. I want to kno the same answers. I wish one person could jus tell me how to figure this out and fix it because if I knew I would do the very best I could to help. I'm gna look up any and everything I can everyday til I do because u gotta think there's a reason for people sayin the things they do not jus a different bunch of people would make it sound as awful as they have if it wasn't. Right?
someone in morehead

Morehead, KY

#42 Mar 1, 2013
I really hope everyone that has commented on this place have made reports to d.o.c. especially ex employees if this place is this bad...if not than it will just go on and you cant blame anyone
ohNO

United States

#44 Mar 12, 2013
My fiance is being moved to cts-russell tomorrow! After reading all this, I'm scared to death! What is the visitation schedule and what is an inmate allowed to have there? Any website where I can get information on this dump? Please and Thank You!
Jackie

United States

#45 Mar 13, 2013
Halfway? Treatment? Absolutely none of it happens at this place everything there is gross bed bugs coming out of the walls I begged my bday of ten yrs to stay till I went to c him my dad wouldn't even sit dwn in this place they need to b shut dwn it's a joke a money scam for the state!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Hmmmmmmm 4,735
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 20 min Real Talk 33
Grimes Equals Obama 2 hr lmao 6
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 4 hr Mom 51
weitht loss 5 hr jar 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne52 81,634
Nik Houpt - what happened to him? 9 hr chip 6
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs