Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81695 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#98301 Dec 31, 2014
Says the weak hearted unregistered account...
Ancient Wolf

Perry, GA

#98307 Jan 4, 2015
Real Abeliever wrote:
Happy New Year Everyone. Be safe.
@ Ancient Wolf, email me so we can get caught up.
I restored my computer and lost email addresses. Better that you send the update then I can reply.
Anne 52

Paris, TN

#98308 Jan 5, 2015
Good Morning!
School is officially back in session and it is bitter cold outside. Just out of the holiday season but is is birthday week around here. Two of them. One gets a camouflage cake with orange icing (cake mixes sure have changed) and the other gets a purple cake with hot pink icing .
Anyway, y'all have a warm cozy day.

Location hidden

#98312 Jan 8, 2015
Really?
did any

Wooton, KY

#98313 Jan 8, 2015
you happen to see where them earth quakes was coming in er vine Tex.i think they said about 11 in 2 days time.that lot little quakes.
IND

Wooton, KY

#98317 Jan 9, 2015
yep nice good time get the old sun suits lay on the sun deck soak up the good sun..wow about 51 days to march 1'th, that a spring month. haa think god for all good things.have nice spring ..

bestguest

“The Ending Is....”

Since: Nov 13

Not Here

#98318 Jan 9, 2015
Princess412 wrote:
What a crazy day today, warm weather, playing with all the children's toys, now have to make the plans for New Years, what to do or where to go. Can't wait to bring in the New Year with the special one!
Awww so sorry you had no one to take you out on New Years. We had a great party! Awesome fireworks! Grandkids had a blast!

Location hidden

#98321 Jan 10, 2015
To bad them Wildcats had them for a snack huh?

Location hidden

#98323 Jan 10, 2015
How bout them Wildcats today? 2 OTs but they pulled it out.. How bout them Cards?

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#98324 Jan 10, 2015
What a cold week it has been, everyone stay warm and be careful! We can't wait till we get to the indoor water park and enjoy the 4day weekend;)

Level 1

Location hidden

#98325 Jan 10, 2015
bestguest wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww so sorry you had no one to take you out on New Years. We had a great party! Awesome fireworks! Grandkids had a blast!
Nobody goes out on New Years it's way to dangerous with the snow and ice and all the drunks, we have are own party right in from of the fireplace;) glad you saw some of your grandchilden!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#98326 Jan 11, 2015
Hagishot4Roberto37 wrote:
Everyone enjoying this bitter cold?
Shiver, shiver, shiver (teeth chattering) yyyyeees. Love this sub zero weather.

Ha. Right.

Level 1

Location hidden

#98327 Jan 11, 2015
This week at least the sun will be shining amd it will be in the teens;) everyone have a great sunny day!

Location hidden

#98330 Jan 12, 2015
It is a good day here for ducks...Go Ducks

Location hidden

#98331 Jan 12, 2015
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Anne, whaddayer hens have to say about such cruel weather? Just makes "everything" quiver, don't it? The feathered-friends around here have been lay'n in to some good bird food and suet blocks. The other day I cut two 2 ft. pieces of cedar off some old cedar posts, drilled four 1 3/8" holes in them and filled them up with cheap (?) crunchy peanut better and hung them out near the other feeders. It didn't take them anytime to really pig out! The li'l Downie's are cute.... & pretty.
You must have wmore. Clear us too and pl

Location hidden

#98332 Jan 12, 2015
Anne52 wrote:
<quoted text>You must have wmore. Clear us too and pl
I'll try this again! Lol.
You must have more get up and go than I do ! I'm doing good to keep the water from freezing for my hens! Sooo cold!
The peanut butter tree sounds like a good idea though. There's a couple pileated woodpeckers that will come to the edge of the woods, but that's all the closer they will come.
i think

Wooton, KY

#98333 Jan 12, 2015
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
your are right even tho its been almost 5 yrs when you made this post its showing mores signs ever day.i think we could be in for a shocker very soon...

Location hidden

#98346 Jan 13, 2015
Step away from the bong..

Location hidden

#98350 Jan 13, 2015
Boo, Hiss, Hiss...

Level 1

Location hidden

#98365 Jan 16, 2015
We are going to have a heat wave, high 45, time to hit the beach and cut the grass, feed the birds! Everyone have a fantastic weekend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 3 hr FOMOCO 395
Trump for President, He will win. watch 4 hr Bobby 575
What gets you sexually charged? 4 hr Josh 14
Help! Unexpected Pregnancy (Apr '10) 5 hr Hey 20
I asked where you got your hat 5 hr Hey 8
Jesus Christ is alive 7 hr The good life 35
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) 11 hr Hostile Bratwurst 81

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance