Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81784 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

boom

Indianapolis, IN

#96120 Feb 23, 2014
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I normally hatch a few chicks twice a year, January and June. Last year for what ever reason, I delayed until August and that was too hot and I had trouble controlling the temperature and the eggs over heated.
I don't care for duck eggs or meat. The eggs are a much richer flavor and are better for baking but I just don't like the taste of a fried or boiled duck egg. Also, ducks will be a bit more difficult to control where they lay the eggs and my past experience with having ducks here at the homestead is that in their search for water, they are more susceptible to varmits and I have never been very lucky with raising ducks.
I've been told they are a lot different than chickens. One thing is all the poop, but one man's poop is another man's fertilizer. lol (That just doesn't sound right at all! LOL) I have never tried duck eggs but I do like the meat. I have seen those muscovy breast cooked up and they look so good. Some say it is almost like a good cut of beef. I'm going to try some ducks and see what happens.
boom

Indianapolis, IN

#96121 Feb 23, 2014
Apostle Amber wrote:
If a bird dies in the forest does anyone sing to its death?
But the Angels rejoiced when They sang to my turning from sin.
Amen to that, me too!

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#96122 Feb 23, 2014
If we could get chicks we couldn't eat them pets they are family. My children would be crying if we ate them.
DUMBPOST

Nashville, TN

#96125 Feb 23, 2014
Ok, I never read this stupid post, but honestly folks it has been here since 2011. Who gives a rip if Birds Die in Western KY. It's time to put an end to this long drawn out post after all this time. Please, move on with life.
lol

London, KY

#96126 Feb 23, 2014
I want to hear about those birds.
lol

London, KY

#96127 Feb 23, 2014
Birds fascinate me!

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#96128 Feb 23, 2014
This topix is not even spoken about we are talking about other things. I'm glad you took the time to judge a post without even reading it. Thanks for your input and have a great day!
qwerty

Luck, WI

#96129 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 17 with a large Dr. Pepper. OR
Regular hamburger with pickle only.
This has got to be the MOST STUPID discussion in the history of topix Lol!!!
Were the fries small, medium, or supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious ?
undertaker

Elizabethtown, KY

#96130 Feb 23, 2014
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the fries small, medium, or supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious ?
i dont know what he or she got why do u care
Anne

Paris, TN

#96131 Feb 23, 2014
DUMBPOST wrote:
Ok, I never read this stupid post, but honestly folks it has been here since 2011. Who gives a rip if Birds Die in Western KY. It's time to put an end to this long drawn out post after all this time. Please, move on with life.
I know you never read this thread but if you'd stick around long enough maybe you could enjoy its dynamics. Reading a day or twos entries just will not make much sense. So hang around, see what's its about and join in.
Anne

Paris, TN

#96133 Feb 23, 2014
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>Were the fries small, medium, or supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious ?
They were
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOC IOUS!
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96134 Feb 23, 2014
Omg it seems like everyone is always so pissed off. Gee zzz
Anne

Paris, TN

#96135 Feb 23, 2014
undertaker wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know what he or she got why do u care
It's not that qwerty cares what I ordered. The important thing is that qwerty is playing along in a kinda goofy conversation and besides that qwerty got to use a really LONG word! Lol.
Anne

Paris, TN

#96136 Feb 23, 2014
Lol wrote:
Omg it seems like everyone is always so pissed off. Gee zzz
Hey, your location says Nabb Indiana! I know where that's at!!

Good Morning all ! TG and AW gave a brief summary of the Sunday services. Ours starts at 11am and ends at 12 noon. We woke up around 6, thought,"we can sleep a little longer", next time I woke up it was 11am! Sheesh, our sleeping is still messed up!
Qwerty

United States

#96137 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
They were
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOC IOUS!
Sometimes life exceeds our expectations!
Qwerty

United States

#96138 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
and besides that qwerty got to use a really LONG word! Lol.
It made my head hurt
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96139 Feb 23, 2014
DUMBPOST wrote:
I don't want to. I really like this post but its hard to say. Seeing you makes me happy. Sorry.
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96140 Feb 23, 2014
I like seeing you. I want you. Isn't that great. Just fricken kiss me and get it over with.
Anne

Lewisport, KY

#96141 Feb 23, 2014
Qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>It made my head hurt
Lol . I bet!
undertaker

Elizabethtown, KY

#96142 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol . I bet!
this conversation has tuned out to be very weried up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 50 min UAWRFAGS 327
College help for single mom. 59 min Tia 13
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr so peace and quiet 9,045
adam martinez 9 hr Growup2016 9
Middletown Commons BoomBozz 17 hr CunninghamOhio 1
did anyone know william ( scott) boyd a homeles... 22 hr Greg L holmes 1
Illegal Drugs 23 hr Just Saying 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages