Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 4,025)

Showing posts 80,481 - 80,500 of81,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anne

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would not let locations drive me crazy. Even my desktop changes to Nicholasville, Lexington, Berea, and Versailles; and I am in none of those places. LOL As for the bird topic, I have new baby chicks just hatched out today.
Ohhh, little babies! How wonderful!! Little yellow ones or little black ones? In a day or so little wing feathers will begin to show!

Since: Feb 14

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

HARP! Googl it, this weapon con kill not just the birds.A result of gov testing, this should scare the hell out of people, most dont even have aclue about this technology.

Since: Feb 14

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

H.A.R.P.
Judge Dread

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh . No school again.
I'm sorry.
School's closed all week. You heard it here first! Tell all your friends.
Anne

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judge Dread wrote:
<quoted text>School's closed all week. You heard it here first! Tell all your friends.
Nah, not for our school district. Its a 2 hour delay tomorrow. Just checked the schools website.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, little babies! How wonderful!! Little yellow ones or little black ones? In a day or so little wing feathers will begin to show!
Neither, they are a reddish-brown.. Rhode Island Reds
Anne

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Neither, they are a reddish-brown.. Rhode Island Reds
Ya know how some public parks have squirrels running around all over the place? Well, in these here parts there's, get this, CHICKENS running around! A general mix of red, brown and black--no white--and all sizes. Saw a mother hen with 7 multicolor chicks today . Cute. I guess you can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl cos why on earth am I noticing chickens????
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

@Anne.. my newly hatched chicks are all incubated. The Rhode Islands are good egg layers but do not make very good mother hens and rarely, if ever go broody. I incubated some eggs now to better maintain mid-summer egg production levels.
Kyle

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

I dont agree, weed can't hurt anything other than your snack jar and your sleeping schedule!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Kyle wrote:
I dont agree, weed can't hurt anything other than your snack jar and your sleeping schedule!!
and your wallet or purse LOL
Wow

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Wow this is sad74
Upsurge heart

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Ok if you say so !
Anne

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Abeliever wrote:
The most popular poster in this birds thread just thought I'd drop by and say hello to all the regulars and decent posters.

Trolls.......nah!
Good Morning, Abeliever!! Wonderful to have you here this morning and you are truly missed! Hope things are going great for you and yours!
I sure miss Misty and Miss E so hope all's well with them. The guys have been rather silent also, so I'm assuming they are super busy with life and, hopefully, Life is Good!!
Anne

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Shirley Temple left this old world last night. She was 85.
RIP.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Anne wrote:
Shirley Temple left this old world last night. She was 85.
RIP.
Yes, RIP on the Good Ship, Lollipop.
boom

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

I hope everybody will take time to watch this video about fracking. Fracking will cause earthquakes along with many other bad things like animal deaths, house explosiions, human sickness, etc. Everybody needs to know about this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anne

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

boom wrote:
I hope everybody will take time to watch this video about fracking. Fracking will cause earthquakes along with many other bad things like animal deaths, house explosiions, human sickness, etc. Everybody needs to know about this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I do know several states use fracking. Pennsylvania being one for sure. West Virginia, Ohio, parts of KY and TN. Others. Pretty widespread.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Mother is in bad shape.She and her three, small dogs were involved in an accident. She has three cracked ribs, punctured lung and concussion with severe bruising. Just heard recently she is suffering from cataracts as well..

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Misty eyed wrote:
Mother is in bad shape.She and her three, small dogs were involved in an accident. She has three cracked ribs, punctured lung and concussion with severe bruising. Just heard recently she is suffering from cataracts as well..
So sorry to hear this. Will keep her in prAyer and positive thought
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Would those cause a blackout? I had to speak with her over the phone. She is in so much pain. Living long distance is so terrible under these circumstances. Goodnight and Blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,481 - 80,500 of81,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
All gays should be put into concentration camps (Jan '11) 31 min rick 34
Teen stabbed on city bus in critical condition,... 1 hr lol 27
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Donnie B Can Not 922
I'll give BJs for $0.50 for X-mas money (Dec '11) 1 hr ha ha ha 13
Johnny "Crooked Nose" Masters (Feb '13) 1 hr ha ha ha 29
Johnny Masters - persistent criminal offender (Oct '13) 1 hr lol 4
Yall I'm comin out the closet! (Jan '13) 1 hr lol 39
•••
•••