Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Helter pete

London, KY

#94684 Dec 7, 2013
Come on spring! I know its early to be wishing for spring.
I dont care much for wintertime. The misty mountains look bare, leafless and cold.

Most women around here stop shaving their legs long about December and don't start shaving them again until April.
Come on springtime!
Helter pete

London, KY

#94685 Dec 7, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had cleared my cache so I guess I was signed out, the above was posted by me, Tollesboro Guy. Glad to see everybody tonight. It has become a nice, close knit little group although sometimes "misty" writes so sweet I get tears in these old eyes,,, Merry Christmas just in case but I'll be back before then...
Well you aint winning no beauty contests are you TG? I think I've had better mug shots taken than that! LOL
You're a good feller though, that's what counts.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94686 Dec 7, 2013
Helter pete wrote:
Come on spring! I know its early to be wishing for spring.
I dont care much for wintertime. The misty mountains look bare, leafless and cold.

Most women around here stop shaving their legs long about December and don't start shaving them again until April.
Come on springtime!
That's why I wax year around. I'm a rebel!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94687 Dec 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatfields and McCoys are rebelling on the History Channel but on AMC, Mrs. Hogwaller has R U N N O F T and later today, Pete will turn into a horny toad again and the Soggy Bottom Boys will sing "I am a Man of Constant Sorrow.(Probably because Everett can't get any Dapper Dan Pomade).
kevin

Louisa, KY

#94688 Dec 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for my Brazilian.........

OUCH!

Level 1

Location hidden

#94690 Dec 7, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>It's time for my Brazilian.........

OUCH!
Chicken! You would cry like a baby. I've waxed for so many years, it's not an issue anymore but in those early years. Ouch!
Helter pete

London, KY

#94691 Dec 7, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>It's time for my Brazilian.........
OUCH!
It may take your little noodle with it pardner.
Helter pete

London, KY

#94692 Dec 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken! You would cry like a baby. I've waxed for so many years, it's not an issue anymore but in those early years. Ouch!
I have no doubts that woman are much tougher than men. I seen a childbirth once.
My goodness, talk about owch.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94693 Dec 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Do you sweep and mop first? tile or linoleum?

Level 1

Location hidden

#94694 Dec 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>\
Do you sweep and mop first? tile or linoleum?
Hard wood floors. Not worries about drapes and carpet matching that way.
Female secret~
Tell me when I get to come over for Bridge over River Kwai
USS ARIZONA

Gilbertsville, KY

#94695 Dec 7, 2013
Today was December 7th, the 72nd anniversary of the "Date that Shall Live in Infamy". Insofar as I have seen in the news, there was no mention of it from the White House or from anyone else in Washington, Democrat or Republican. Google did not even put up a special logo for it.

Remember Pearl Harbor. More than 2,400 American sailors and soldiers killed. Forgotten.
Helter pete

London, KY

#94696 Dec 7, 2013
I assure you they were not forgotten here. We have one resident poster that was alive at the time, I guess he was quite young, but anyways go back a page and you'll see the post that ended, I think anyways, like this-
"Lest we forget."
They are not forgotten here.
Helter pete

London, KY

#94697 Dec 7, 2013
Isn't air travel fast nowadays folks? We are 4 hours non stop to almost anywhere in the US. I'll be back home in the morning. If I dont head on to Hawaii, Its tempting.

Level 1

Location hidden

#94698 Dec 7, 2013
Helter pete wrote:
Isn't air travel fast nowadays folks? We are 4 hours non stop to almost anywhere in the US. I'll be back home in the morning. If I dont head on to Hawaii, Its tempting.
I want to go!
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#94699 Dec 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to go!
Aloha
lol

Flatgap, KY

#94700 Dec 7, 2013
What
Anne

Duluth, GA

#94701 Dec 7, 2013
Me,too! Me,too! I want to go!!! I want to go!! Please, please, me!
lol

Princeton, KY

#94702 Dec 7, 2013
I'm skipping this topic with my smartass comments, I'm not taking any chances. :)

Level 1

Location hidden

#94703 Dec 7, 2013
Anne wrote:
Looks like if we want to shake our hula-- we need to take ourselves.
I was raised in a tropical location; however , I've never been to Hawaii
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#94704 Dec 8, 2013
Anne wrote:
Not me, I guess I have been blessed to find my little piece of heaven on earth. I have no desire to go anywhere any more. I don't even care much about going to the store and doubtful that I will risk trying to get out of here this morning to attend church. A lot of ice out there.

I can read my Bible and find some old gospel songs and try to sing along without the dog howling too much. LOL And I surely don't need another misguided human being (preacher or teacher and especially Pastor Fat Wallet on the television) telling me their perception on how I should or should not live. I take my directions from GOD and only GOD. And a good day to all. It seems like a really good morning for biscuits and sausage gravy. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police find dead dog while serving search warra... 4 hr Time to Fight 1
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 4 hr Time to Fight 1
J-ef 11 hr Hmm 1
Meg-an 12 hr Lol 1
michael clarence barnes 12 hr amazingeyez1988 1
He touches me down there 17 hr Wet 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 18 hr Bobnar 120
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages