Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81773 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94453 Nov 29, 2013
Anne wrote:
Hey, imposter, you are showing somerset as your location. I've been to Jabez a couple times. You know, over there west of Nancy.
I've been there but I'm no more in Somerset that you are in mayonnaise Va. LOL

I change my location all the time. No proxy needed.
qwerty

Butler, KY

#94454 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
The shack that i speak of all the time is actually a six bedroom shack with three fireplaces LOL.
I've got four sets of monkey bars, and I've got all kinds of shoes on top for bait. It's only a matter of time.....
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94455 Nov 29, 2013
Sorry about all the spelling mistakes I am jumping from one tab to another quickly typing away. I can afford to make mistakes here but not on my little project currently happening on tab 2. I know you fine people will forgive me a mistake or two, but tab 2 has to be perfectly written, and written tonight.
I better sign off and get it done. Later sweetheart.
By qwerty, so long TG.
Click (TM-R)
Anne

Brooklyn, NY

#94456 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Hahah my computer is faster that yours and my dog can whip yours and I still like you hahahaha.
I actually was a general contractor for a long time. The shack that i speak of all the time is actually a six bedroom shack with three fireplaces LOL.
Ha. No fireplaces in mine. Actually earned that touchstone home plaque the electrical company talks about. Electric bill was under $200 for the last couple of months. Houses half the size of mine had higher bills. Except my aunt and she keeps her house COLD.
As far as my computer? I use my iPhone so that's a no brainer. My dog? Loves to bark at deer and raccoons. My 22 pistol? My real name is Annie Oakley. So, dude, I can match you point to point!! Lol. Ah. I would like a fireplace though.
Anne

Brooklyn, NY

#94457 Nov 29, 2013
The truth of the whole matter is: it's Friday night and we've nothing to do but post.

That's not a bad thing. Im toasty warm. Rents paid up for the next week. Car has a tankful of gas.
curtle treaper

Louisville, KY

#94458 Nov 29, 2013
Everyone seams to be off topic

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94459 Nov 29, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>I've got four sets of monkey bars, and I've got all kinds of shoes on top for bait. It's only a matter of time.....
Hi Qwerty. I got the memo
qwerty

Butler, KY

#94460 Nov 29, 2013
We run with scissors and eat glue here. Get with the program or get a wedgie.
qwerty

Butler, KY

#94462 Nov 29, 2013
Some of the posts seem to be out of sequence tonight?

OMAGOSH, FREAKY FRIDAY!!!
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94463 Nov 29, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. No fireplaces in mine. Actually earned that touchstone home plaque the electrical company talks about. Electric bill was under $200 for the last couple of months. Houses half the size of mine had higher bills. Except my aunt and she keeps her house COLD.
As far as my computer? I use my iPhone so that's a no brainer. My dog? Loves to bark at deer and raccoons. My 22 pistol? My real name is Annie Oakley. So, dude, I can match you point to point!! Lol. Ah. I would like a fireplace though.
I give up I cant write anymore right now. For some reason its easier here. I've built a many a fireplace in days gone by. Built houses for millionaires and paupers alike. I just barely get by now though. My electric bill was 105 last month! Beat that LOL. I did burn a lot of wood though. I have shade trees all around the shack to help keep it cool in the summertime and work myself to death keeping it warm in the winter.
I carry a .45 darlin'. LOl But I respect a .22, you'll never need it for old Imposter anyway. Annie sounds better, can I call you Annie girl?(I will anyway so please say yes) 50 "no s" followed by a "yes" is still "yes" you know. hehehe

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94464 Nov 29, 2013
qwerty wrote:
We run with scissors and eat glue here. Get with the program or get a wedgie.
No panties = No wedgie
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94465 Nov 29, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Qwerty. I got the memo
Heck we're both sitting here under the monkey bars in fold out chairs drinking beer and listening to iron butterfly...waiting...
qwerty

Butler, KY

#94466 Nov 29, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
No panties = No wedgie
You're always skirting the issue
ba dum bump
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94467 Nov 29, 2013
qwerty would you rather ride on an iron butterfly or in a led zeppelin?
qwerty

Butler, KY

#94468 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Heck we're both sitting here under the monkey bars in fold out chairs drinking beer and listening to iron butterfly...waiting...
We better build a fire or she's gonna show up in long johns.
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94469 Nov 29, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
No panties = No wedgie
I think I'll let the fire die down its getting HOT in here for some reason.
Anne

Brooklyn, NY

#94470 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Anne girl- Anyways its good to know you here, if not somewhere else. I run into a lot of people online and have actually met a good number of them in person. Its weird but it does happen. I spend a fair amount of time online researching this or that for reasons yet to be mentioned...have you ever read "Everything's Eventual" by Steven King?
I like to come onto other forums,

"Why not just fake it?" BTW I never miss or forget much that I read either.
Nope. Never read it, but that last comment. Where'd that come from?? That was an interesting comment
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94471 Nov 29, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>We better build a fire or she's gonna show up in long johns.
If we can hold out till she gets here we wont need a fire man. Shhhh is that her? I hope she goes for the red pump first. Shhhh Hand me another brew will you?
qwerty

Butler, KY

#94472 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
qwerty would you rather ride on an iron butterfly or in a led zeppelin? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pw5PDKQgtCwXX
Lets get the magic bus, we'll ride around, pick everybody up, and have a field party!
http://youtu.be/bl9bvuAV-Ao
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94473 Nov 29, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Never read it, but that last comment. Where'd that come from?? That was an interesting comment
You wrote it yourself Annie girl, over a month ago, its still back there in pages gone by, I'll go find it in a min. if you want. Do you like monkey bars by any chance? they're fun!
Qwerty has placed treats on the top, like shoes? The only thing we ask is that you wear a dress to the playground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stripper who is it? 2 hr Hmmm 13
My Zija XM+ Review - Does It Really Work? (Jun '12) 7 hr Smoochnoise 42
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 10 hr doa 16
jim brown auto sales louisville ky 11 hr kelley bowles 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 12 hr honeymylove 8,073
Loan sharks 14 hr lovebadgals 5
david powell and kim massey need address and wi... 17 hr lovebadgirls 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages