Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81770 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94365 Nov 27, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>My fave was a candy apple red '69 Plymouth fury 3, I could leave a black streak from one end of town to the other in that thing and then leave the cops looking at tail lights, moving on.
She ran like a dog with his butt dipped in turpentine LOL.

I went by a state trooper going the opposite direction one night,I was doing around 90 when we passed so I floored that old fury, he hit the blue lights and screeched to a stop to turn on me LOL. I was sitting in my driveway with the lights out when he finally passed on the main road, flying towards town. He never had a chance. I flipped that one over about ten times later that year. Lost it on our local dead man's curve. Its a thousand wonders I'm still here Nanny.
I'm glad you are still here. Must be something or someone you still had left to do.
Anne

United States

#94367 Nov 27, 2013
A cozy day indeed! Some snow flurries outside, all you sitting around the heatin stove swapping stories and insults. A beautiful day! We've eaten a little oven roasted lemon pepper chicken (Walmart lol) and are sacked out on the couch for a nap house is toasty warm and some court show on TV turned down low so we can nap. Perfect day.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94368 Nov 27, 2013
Gone with the Wind repeats several times until 5 am tomorrow on the AMC channel. Then tomorrow the Godfather 1 and 2 keep repeating. "Tomorrow is another day" and "I will make him a deal he can't refuse" LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94369 Nov 27, 2013
Turned the last showing on just in time to hear "Frankly my Dear, I don't give a damn" LOL
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#94370 Nov 27, 2013
My old friend Don't care would say- frankly my dear, I don't give a fat rat's patoot.

Is it me or is it getting colder as the day goes by?
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#94371 Nov 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are still here. Must be something or someone you still had left to do.
I'm glad I'm still here too! I hope its some ONE instead of some thing.

Wouldn't it be wild if it was you? Can you tame me? Come with me to the casaba.

Man Oh man of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94372 Nov 27, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

On this cold day, to Honey on that long, cold lonely road. As well to anyone enjoying great music. A fabulous version of Backdoor Man.
Happy Holidays, fine evening to All.
End is near

United States

#94373 Nov 27, 2013
Its our gov doing it all....
Anne

United States

#94374 Nov 27, 2013
Mmmm. Misty. You are missin your travlin man. Will he be home for Thanksgiving? This is the first time in several years my better half and I are having thanksgiving together soooo I'm fixin up a lot of food and we've got a lot of freezer bags for the leftovers.
happy

Wooton, KY

#94375 Nov 27, 2013
Anne wrote:
Mmmm. Misty. You are missin your travlin man. Will he be home for Thanksgiving? This is the first time in several years my better half and I are having thanksgiving together soooo I'm fixin up a lot of food and we've got a lot of freezer bags for the leftovers.
thanks given wish you many more...
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#94376 Nov 27, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T TONBjpj3-Y
On this cold day, to Honey on that long, cold lonely road. As well to anyone enjoying great music. A fabulous version of Backdoor Man.
Happy Holidays, fine evening to All.
Early in the mornin', when the rooster crows, something be tellin' me, you better get up and go.
eat your pork and beans, I et me mo chicken, most men ever seen.

Howling wolf! Misty, what a woman you turned out to be!
Men dont know what the little girls understand, do they Misty?
That was so good I need to smoke a cigarette after...dont worry, I wont though LOL. Dang that was good! I vote it the best link I ever clicked girl.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#94377 Nov 27, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>thanks given wish you many more...
Same to you haa. I'll be in straight creek up by the auger mines Saturday morning if it aint too cold, you should come down and shoot with us some.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94379 Nov 27, 2013
Anne wrote:
He has to make a choice of Thanksgiving or Christmas. It's been about five years since we've had that holiday dinner and time together. Truth of it all,I wonder when it's all said and done was that particular vocation worth the time. Happy Holidays to you and yours;) Enjoy your time together!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94380 Nov 27, 2013
@ Imposter, hehehe. Killer lyrics huh. That man sure had a bluesy voice. Ahhh, I am faithfully waiting on my man. Wish you luck on getting a fine woman. Hehe.
Calling it a night. Happy Thanks Giving to All:)
Anne

United States

#94381 Nov 27, 2013
Thanks, Misty! Just sitting here watching TV and better half is working a 12 hour shift. Tomorrow morning while he sleeps I will fix our big dinner!! Earlier today we were out and I saw the local Walmart but no way am I headed there tonight . Most certainly no shopping on Friday ! Lol
(Well, a Lowes or Home Depot... Maybe).

All of you still traveling , be safe.
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#94382 Nov 27, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
I got one! I got one!! I got a sign that says "Due to the high price of ammo, there will be no warning shot".
or,....as Chuck Connors says and has a sign on his house say'n....

"WE DON'T CALL 911"
Anne

United States

#94383 Nov 27, 2013
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
or,....as Chuck Connors says and has a sign on his house say'n....
"WE DON'T CALL 911"
WHOO HOO ! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

Besides, it takes the sheriffs dept 20-
30 minutes to get to my house!
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#94384 Nov 27, 2013
KyBrownEyes wrote:
Evening good people!
It is a shame Mississippi Man that you are too far away to come for supper and some good music strumming with coffee and pie for desert! You have an invitation to do just that if ya make it up to my neck of the woods.
Sure do appreciate the invite but I have no idea where your "neck of the woods is." Surely not Florida.
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#94385 Nov 27, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee one thing, if they get hit with a 22, it will alter their motivation.
Ya know, I'll have to agree. If, for some strange reason, someone is about to shoot at me, the last thing I'll worry about is what caliber he aiming at me with..(the first thing is....can I beat him!")
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#94386 Nov 27, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
Ralph Stanley made this nostalgic wonder popular in the bluegrass genre. One of my favorites is "Rank Stranger."
You made mention of the "Doctor." Have you heard the original with his brother, Girl Of The Greenbriar? Somewhat spooky but has a very snappy, foot tapp'n beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoking Ban Wrong (Jun '07) 7 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 39
Review: Cardinal Towing 8 hr Doesntbelieveu 2
dianna French 8 hr pac5915 1
News Renaming road for King proposed (Jan '07) 11 hr rebel111 16
get the fck off our board (Sep '08) 11 hr rebel111 8
Young man taunted by policeman wants officer fired (Sep '07) 11 hr rebel111 21
News oj simpson rejected from kentucky eaterie (May '07) 11 hr rebel111 4
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE