Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81701 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Anne

United States

#94431 Nov 29, 2013
Lol. Seems I've left Illinois and I'm now in Manasses Virginia! Not! Actually I just moved from one side of the couch to the other.
I enjoy reading everyone's input..and we have some quite interesting subjects. Also there's some amusing nonsense every now and then and you know who I'm talking about .. But that part's just as important

I've not really studied different religious philosophies and the "in a nutshell " info is just perfect for starters. Thanks "guys"!
Tollesboro Guy

Owingsville, KY

#94432 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
@ Wolfman LOL (AB use to call you that when you guys argued) I hope you know Dish has a free encore weekend going on, marshal Dillon is on right now, on encore western.
For those of you that don't know its not Gunsmoke but marshal Dillon, the old black and white flicker show.
A real man's western LOl He's probably already watching it, if he isn't indisposed at the moment... "entertaining." Hehehe
Oh Yeah, we know. We DVR both the hour long "Gunsmoke" and 1/2 hour "Marshall Dillon" from the Western Channel. Marshall Dillon in 1955 shows Ms. Kitty as pretty young. I looked it up and she was 22 then. There is a plot line we get a kick out of. Next time you are watching Marshall Dillon if he has to shoot the bad guy it will be at exactly the 23 minute mark. Sometimes he doesn't have to shoot anybody, like the Gunsmoke shows written by Kathleen Hite. If you see her name come up in the "pre-credits" you know the main plot line will be about a girl or woman.

We love them both, we end our TV viewing for the day with both. Dodge City got a lot cleaner on Gunsmoke and we love Festus but hated to lose Chester. B&W is so clear on Hi-Def, very enjoyable. Gunsmoke ran for what, 20 years? I think we are getting closer to color versions, that's fine too.

qwerty

Luck, WI

#94433 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
qwerty your slacking again man, gues I'll have to do the daily hor-a-scope again....
Sorry bout that, I've been busy delivering thanksgiving treats in my sleigh. Lot of good folks, a few naughty ones.
qwerty

Luck, WI

#94434 Nov 29, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
Bhagavad gita
In a gadda da vida?

http://youtu.be/UIVe-rZBcm4
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94435 Nov 29, 2013
Now whom could you be referring to with the nonsense bit Miss Anne? LOL I told you before (on anther site entirely) that you're a gem, and I meant it. I know your credentials and you know my lack of them, but we still turned out to be hommies eh? That turkey where we first met...UG Never mind.
I think the few regulars left on this thread could do some serious ciphering and...and... figuring out of things and stuff... if we all collaborated. Hahaha Jethro Bodene writing right there.

Imagine all the people, living for today.

Nothing to kill or die for.
qwerty

Luck, WI

#94436 Nov 29, 2013
I like the drum solo where the guy goes
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94437 Nov 29, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah, we know. We DVR both the hour long "Gunsmoke" and 1/2 hour "Marshall Dillon" from the Western Channel. Marshall Dillon in 1955 shows Ms. Kitty as pretty young. I looked it up and she was 22 then. There is a plot line we get a kick out of. Next time you are watching Marshall Dillon if he has to shoot the bad guy it will be at exactly the 23 minute mark. Sometimes he doesn't have to shoot anybody, like the Gunsmoke shows written by Kathleen Hite. If you see her name come up in the "pre-credits" you know the main plot line will be about a girl or woman.
We love them both, we end our TV viewing for the day with both. Dodge City got a lot cleaner on Gunsmoke and we love Festus but hated to lose Chester. B&W is so clear on Hi-Def, very enjoyable. Gunsmoke ran for what, 20 years? I think we are getting closer to color versions, that's fine too.
Yeah man I wish I could get that western channel without having to get the whole encore package. When I watch tv I usually watch tv land when the westerns are on. I've thought about getting the encore package it wouldn't kill me but I think some of Wolf's famous tightwaddedness rubbed off on me through the keyboard. LOL I have a lot of chores to do to keep me busy anyway. Half the time a four year old male badgerweasle is running around here keeping my full attention anyway. Wildest kid I ever seen. Never stops till he goes to sleep. Just like I use to be, granny got her wish- she always said "I hope you have one just like you someday, then you'll see." I bet she's up there laughing right now.
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94438 Nov 29, 2013
qwerty wrote:
I like the drum solo where the guy goes
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
bum bum bum bumb bu bum bumb bu bumba bub bumba
Then the guitar goes bebadado bebadado bawaaaaang! Do you have a bass guitar in your basement by any chance qwerty?
Anne

United States

#94439 Nov 29, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>In a gadda da vida?

http://youtu.be/UIVe-rZBcm4
My daughter just bought this cd for me.
qwerty

Luck, WI

#94440 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a bass guitar in your basement by any chance qwerty?
Nope. The only music I play involves an 'on' button.
qwerty

Luck, WI

#94441 Nov 29, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter just bought this cd for me.
Sweet! How ya like it?
Anne

United States

#94442 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Now whom could you be referring to with the nonsense bit Miss Anne? LOL I told you before (on anther site entirely) that you're a gem, and I meant it. I know your credentials and you know my lack of them, but we still turned out to be hommies eh? That turkey where we first met...UG Never mind.
I think the few regulars left on this thread could do some serious ciphering and...and... figuring out of things and stuff... if we all collaborated. Hahaha Jethro Bodene writing right there.
My dear Mr. Imposter, sigh, I hate to inform you of this, but, my dear, we have never met on (at) another site. For real. I most sincerely believe you have mistaken me for another. Alas and alack--whatever that means. You know my credentials? Hmmmm. Really, now. You must give me a strong clue. I truly am puzzled as to "that turkey where we first met". So please take all of this under serious consideration and do some of the jethro bodine ciphering and solve this mystery.
Your hommie,
Anne
Anne

United States

#94443 Nov 29, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet! How ya like it?
Uh huh. Mucho. Late sixties, yep. I was still in high school. Like everyone else I loved the drum part but I won't put it all on here for you.. That's your contribution ! Lol
Anne

United States

#94444 Nov 29, 2013
Btw... Ohio Jeep Girl!!!
Hello! Miss you.
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94445 Nov 29, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Mr. Imposter, sigh, I hate to inform you of this, but, my dear, we have never met on (at) another site. For real. I most sincerely believe you have mistaken me for another. Alas and alack--whatever that means. You know my credentials? Hmmmm. Really, now. You must give me a strong clue. I truly am puzzled as to "that turkey where we first met". So please take all of this under serious consideration and do some of the jethro bodine ciphering and solve this mystery.
Your hommie,
Anne
OK straight to the point, are you or are you not a sciencey type, and are you currently involved in education?
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94446 Nov 29, 2013
Anne wrote:
Btw... Ohio Jeep Girl!!!
Hello! Miss you.
I surrender on that one. I was wrong about that, are your first and last initials TH?
Anne

United States

#94447 Nov 29, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I surrender on that one. I was wrong about that, are your first and last initials TH?
My dear, Mr Imposter, It is with deep regret that I must inform you that my initials are not now, and never have been TH. As far as being in education, nah. Every time I put down education as my major, I'd finish a couple of semesters then drop out. Professional student for many years but I'm over that now. My gramps and one of my siblings both taught but, me? I'm just like an old dinosaur---a stay-at-home mom --kinda extinct in these days! Lol.
Tell you what though, this old dinosaur just finished being general contractor on my house. Ha! General contractor? Glorified gofer! Lol.
So, sorry, dear Mr Imposter, you didn't pass go.
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94448 Nov 29, 2013
Anne girl- Anyways its good to know you here, if not somewhere else. I run into a lot of people online and have actually met a good number of them in person. Its weird but it does happen. I spend a fair amount of time online researching this or that for reasons yet to be mentioned...have you ever read "Everything's Eventual" by Steven King? Its kind of like what happens in the first part of the book. I'll be arguing, picking on, or just corresponding with someone while taking a break from the grind and then a few days later meet up with someone on another site or even in person talking about the evil troll that hounded them... or the person they met online that had a few good ideas about this or that...never suspecting for a second that it was me. Weird but true.

I like to come onto other forums, make several intentional grammar errors (I know I make them unintentionally all the time too but not when I watch closely) to draw in an intellectual bully, then slowly but surly I break them down to intense anger or counterpoint (quite well actually) every single thing they write until they give up. LOL I dont know why, venting steam I guess. But yes, they seem to turn up sooner or later, somewhere else. But I do like you and am glad to know you, even if it is just on this site.

"Why not just fake it?" BTW I never miss or forget much that I read either.
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#94449 Nov 29, 2013
surly lol that was unintentional. But I blame quick typing...
:)
Anne

United States

#94450 Nov 29, 2013
Hey, imposter, you are showing somerset as your location. I've been to Jabez a couple times. You know, over there west of Nancy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr D D Home 2,582
Cats 3 hr Cats suck 6
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 15 hr gayfromcorbin 57
News Longtime employee fired from Lowes for chasing ... (Oct '13) 17 hr Whang Chung 19
worst employers in Louisville? (Oct '10) Tue Little Miss Sunshine 37
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) Mon David 44
News Police looking for thief who targeted store in ... Mon rds 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages