Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,956)

Showing posts 79,101 - 79,120 of81,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you to lay off the mercury.
St Augustine had some interesting writings on predestination. They were doing some heavy duty drugs back in 1400 is all I'm saying!
If one considers God atemporal then the question becomes: is he merely aware of what has, is and will happen or a determining factor in such? Was Earth set in motion and left to spin out on its own, or does it need another spin every so often?
If free will is our downfall? Why do we have it? He had to know some would chose to fall, chose to kill, steal, inflict suffering on others. Why?
The man with leukemia lived a near perfect life, helped others, loved his neighbor, worked hard, why was he struck down at 40 unwed and childless?
The point of considering these things is indeed poot.
It hurts my head to think about things like that too much Nanny.
The sun is out, the birds still hanging around are chirping, I think I'll go hiking this evening.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I know a Lady whose travelling husband had one of those dollies. Hahaha. Should have seen the horrific look on her face telling how he blew a hole in it. ROFLMAO. She said it with such a straight. Partner said that must have been one fierce experience. Lol. I couldn't imagine being all excited then suddenly phish, phish. Or would it be a loud pop. Talk about getting the corn popped. Hahaha.
Oh, the birds are hanging around especially the quails ( Whatever);)
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Misty eyed wrote:
I know a Lady whose travelling husband had one of those dollies. Hahaha. Should have seen the horrific look on her face telling how he blew a hole in it. ROFLMAO. She said it with such a straight. Partner said that must have been one fierce experience. Lol. I couldn't imagine being all excited then suddenly phish, phish. Or would it be a loud pop. Talk about getting the corn popped. Hahaha.
Oh, the birds are hanging around especially the quails ( Whatever);)
Ha! I'm liking you more and more every day Misty.
Yep, little Bob-white quails are all over the yard right now.
YP have a nice day I have to hit the hills for a while- while I have the chance. Nature calls and I dont even need to use the can this time.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1998/163/

Have a good one. Some interesting material to read;)

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>If one considers God atemporal then the question becomes: is he merely aware of what has, is and will happen or a determining factor in such? Was Earth set in motion and left to spin out on its own, or does it need another spin every so often?
If free will is our downfall? Why do we have it? He had to know some would chose to fall, chose to kill, steal, inflict suffering on others. Why?
The man with leukemia lived a near perfect life, helped others, loved his neighbor, worked hard, why was he struck down at 40 unwed and childless?
The point of considering these things is indeed poot.
It hurts my head to think about things like that too much Nanny.
The sun is out, the birds still hanging around are chirping, I think I'll go hiking this evening.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Predestination is a great subject to debate. The ultimate two edged sword. Perhaps this might not be the best place to start that debate.
LOL
You know how Wolf gets-- we not will get a spanking!
birds of feather

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

flock together!
Tollesboro Guy

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

birds of feather wrote:
flock together!
Wasn't that a Beatles song? Or am I confusing it with, Come Together (the only way!):-)
Anne

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
I hope I didn't incense miss Anne or anything.
Are we good Anne? Are we cool bra? I hope we're still homies.:)
I was just poking at you with the cot thing. Hehehe
Nah. I'm good. We're homies..
As long as you're interested in these dollies, no one in these here parts need worry. Lol.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I'm good. We're homies..
As long as you're interested in these dollies, no one in these here parts need worry. Lol.
I went on a date years ago and they guy kept rubbing my arm and my hands talking about how soft my skin was. He said he wasn't all "plasticky". I thought he maybe meant "leathery" and offered the substitution. He said no he meant "plasticky".
There was no second date, I was concerned about a man that amazed at the touch of real skin
omg

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

sounds like a serial killer to me.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I once had a friend that had his own mannequin. He shopped for nice things for her to wear. Hot pants, Victoria Secrets, etc. His wife complained that he bought better stuff for the mannequin than he did for her. He said well why not? She is better. He spent many nights on the couch. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Imposter..I have been out on a double date.. me and two women hehehehe

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Whoa! You go---
I'm reading a book about Typhoid Mary. Stay away from that one Wolf.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
You got me beat then, I cant top that. As a teen I dated a girl and her sister at the same time, only one of them and myself ever knew about that. But I know what you're saying...I hope. LOL
Nah I know it was on the up and up.
Men will kid around about stuff like that but when it comes right down to it, most woman can usually turn most men's faces as red as a pickled beet.
Anne

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Could be worse than the dollies. Google Jean Stevens , Wyalusing PA. She lived with the corpse of her husband and of her twin sister. Yep. Pretty goofy. She had them removed from their graves and moved them in with her...for several years. Interesting court outcome and it proves a court can be sympathetic. Our landlord was a neighbor and occasionally visited her home.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Predestination is a great subject to debate. The ultimate two edged sword. Perhaps this might not be the best place to start that debate.
LOL
You know how Wolf gets-- we will get a spanking!
I guarantee he'd spank you, with pleasure. You better be on your best behavior for a little while.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
Could be worse than the dollies. Google Jean Stevens , Wyalusing PA. She lived with the corpse of her husband and of her twin sister. Yep. Pretty goofy. She had them removed from their graves and moved them in with her...for several years. Interesting court outcome and it proves a court can be sympathetic. Our landlord was a neighbor and occasionally visited her home.
Wild! Norman Bates city.

"Have some tea deary, just sit down there by Willard, don't mind him he looks a little pale.... he's just dead as a Mackerel ." Lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You got me beat then, I cant top that. As a teen I dated a girl and her sister at the same time, only one of them and myself ever knew about that. But I know what you're saying...I hope. LOL
Nah I know it was on the up and up.
Men will kid around about stuff like that but when it comes right down to it, most woman can usually turn most men's faces as red as a pickled beet.
Well, I left most to your imagination and never said what kind of date. LOL Actually, it was a date to go get pizza.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Wild! Norman Bates city.
"Have some tea deary, just sit down there by Willard, don't mind him he looks a little pale.... he's just dead as a Mackerel ." Lol
There was an old tv show some years ago (maybe even a Twilight Zone program) where Grandpa had died but refused to lay down. So at dinner he sneezed and his nose fell off into his plate. LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There was an old tv show some years ago (maybe even a Twilight Zone program) where Grandpa had died but refused to lay down. So at dinner he sneezed and his nose fell off into his plate. LOL
Hate to see what happened when went pee!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,101 - 79,120 of81,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance