Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94158 Nov 20, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text>I was getting ready to reply that at least it would be safe and dependable. Lol. Then, I got to thinking of cleaning that thing. Wouldn't bleach, soap and water, vinegar destroy it? Shew, the smells.I couldn't get past that silicon, rubbery scent myself. I guess, one could perfume the hair and the clothes/ lingerie it would wear. I don't know,Imposter, seems to me if you're willing, a nice Lady will come your way. You can swing and put her away. Hehehe. AW knows the techniques. Hahaha.
Have a nice day!
Wonder what the proper PSI is on one of those?

Level 1

Location hidden

#94159 Nov 20, 2013
Good news is-- you guys already have the plug kit !
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94160 Nov 20, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I was getting ready to reply that at least it would be safe and dependable. Lol. Then, I got to thinking of cleaning that thing. Wouldn't bleach, soap and water, vinegar destroy it? Shew, the smells.I couldn't get past that silicon, rubbery scent myself. I guess, one could perfume the hair and the clothes/ lingerie it would wear. I don't know,Imposter, seems to me if you're willing, a nice Lady will come your way. You can swing and put her away. Hehehe. AW knows the techniques. Hahaha.
Have a nice day!
Misty I believe in providence. I think I'll get exactly what I deserve..or need, the reasons are beyond my comprehension therefore the point of even considering them is poot.
If it is my lot to wait, I'll wait. I think a certain amount of Calvinistic predestination is pretty apparent in almost everything I have seen in life... but I dont put as much stock in predestination as they do. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...If it is meant to be it will be, if not then ...not. I'll consider the lilies of the field and be gladdened.
You have a nicer day!
Lol- Still mad as a hatter.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94161 Nov 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what the proper PSI is on one of those?
34 in the summer, 32 in the winter. 110 on Saturday nights!
You gotta be careful on Saturday though, popped more than a few like that....hehehe heee

Level 1

Location hidden

#94162 Nov 20, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Misty I believe in providence. I think I'll get exactly what I deserve..or need, the reasons are beyond my comprehension therefore the point of even considering them is poot.
If it is my lot to wait, I'll wait. I think a certain amount of Calvinistic predestination is pretty apparent in almost everything I have seen in life... but I dont put as much stock in predestination as they do. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...If it is meant to be it will be, if not then ...not. I'll consider the lilies of the field and be gladdened.
You have a nicer day!
Lol- Still mad as a hatter.
Told you to lay off the mercury.
St Augustine had some interesting writings on predestination. They were doing some heavy duty drugs back in 1400 is all I'm saying!
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94163 Nov 20, 2013
I hope I didn't incense miss Anne or anything.

Are we good Anne? Are we cool bra? I hope we're still homies.:)
I was just poking at you with the cot thing. Hehehe
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94164 Nov 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you to lay off the mercury.
St Augustine had some interesting writings on predestination. They were doing some heavy duty drugs back in 1400 is all I'm saying!
If one considers God atemporal then the question becomes: is he merely aware of what has, is and will happen or a determining factor in such? Was Earth set in motion and left to spin out on its own, or does it need another spin every so often?
If free will is our downfall? Why do we have it? He had to know some would chose to fall, chose to kill, steal, inflict suffering on others. Why?
The man with leukemia lived a near perfect life, helped others, loved his neighbor, worked hard, why was he struck down at 40 unwed and childless?
The point of considering these things is indeed poot.
It hurts my head to think about things like that too much Nanny.
The sun is out, the birds still hanging around are chirping, I think I'll go hiking this evening.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94165 Nov 20, 2013
I know a Lady whose travelling husband had one of those dollies. Hahaha. Should have seen the horrific look on her face telling how he blew a hole in it. ROFLMAO. She said it with such a straight. Partner said that must have been one fierce experience. Lol. I couldn't imagine being all excited then suddenly phish, phish. Or would it be a loud pop. Talk about getting the corn popped. Hahaha.
Oh, the birds are hanging around especially the quails ( Whatever);)
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94166 Nov 20, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
I know a Lady whose travelling husband had one of those dollies. Hahaha. Should have seen the horrific look on her face telling how he blew a hole in it. ROFLMAO. She said it with such a straight. Partner said that must have been one fierce experience. Lol. I couldn't imagine being all excited then suddenly phish, phish. Or would it be a loud pop. Talk about getting the corn popped. Hahaha.
Oh, the birds are hanging around especially the quails ( Whatever);)
Ha! I'm liking you more and more every day Misty.
Yep, little Bob-white quails are all over the yard right now.
YP have a nice day I have to hit the hills for a while- while I have the chance. Nature calls and I dont even need to use the can this time.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94167 Nov 20, 2013
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1998/163/

Have a good one. Some interesting material to read;)

Level 1

Location hidden

#94168 Nov 20, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>If one considers God atemporal then the question becomes: is he merely aware of what has, is and will happen or a determining factor in such? Was Earth set in motion and left to spin out on its own, or does it need another spin every so often?
If free will is our downfall? Why do we have it? He had to know some would chose to fall, chose to kill, steal, inflict suffering on others. Why?
The man with leukemia lived a near perfect life, helped others, loved his neighbor, worked hard, why was he struck down at 40 unwed and childless?
The point of considering these things is indeed poot.
It hurts my head to think about things like that too much Nanny.
The sun is out, the birds still hanging around are chirping, I think I'll go hiking this evening.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PLiMy4NaSKcXX
Predestination is a great subject to debate. The ultimate two edged sword. Perhaps this might not be the best place to start that debate.
LOL
You know how Wolf gets-- we not will get a spanking!
birds of feather

West Liberty, KY

#94169 Nov 20, 2013
flock together!
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#94170 Nov 20, 2013
birds of feather wrote:
flock together!
Wasn't that a Beatles song? Or am I confusing it with, Come Together (the only way!):-)
Anne

Newburgh, IN

#94173 Nov 20, 2013
Imposter wrote:
I hope I didn't incense miss Anne or anything.
Are we good Anne? Are we cool bra? I hope we're still homies.:)
I was just poking at you with the cot thing. Hehehe
Nah. I'm good. We're homies..
As long as you're interested in these dollies, no one in these here parts need worry. Lol.

Level 1

Location hidden

#94174 Nov 20, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I'm good. We're homies..
As long as you're interested in these dollies, no one in these here parts need worry. Lol.
I went on a date years ago and they guy kept rubbing my arm and my hands talking about how soft my skin was. He said he wasn't all "plasticky". I thought he maybe meant "leathery" and offered the substitution. He said no he meant "plasticky".
There was no second date, I was concerned about a man that amazed at the touch of real skin
omg

Louisville, KY

#94175 Nov 20, 2013
sounds like a serial killer to me.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94176 Nov 20, 2013
I once had a friend that had his own mannequin. He shopped for nice things for her to wear. Hot pants, Victoria Secrets, etc. His wife complained that he bought better stuff for the mannequin than he did for her. He said well why not? She is better. He spent many nights on the couch. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94177 Nov 20, 2013
Hey Imposter..I have been out on a double date.. me and two women hehehehe

Level 1

Location hidden

#94178 Nov 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Whoa! You go---
I'm reading a book about Typhoid Mary. Stay away from that one Wolf.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94179 Nov 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
You got me beat then, I cant top that. As a teen I dated a girl and her sister at the same time, only one of them and myself ever knew about that. But I know what you're saying...I hope. LOL
Nah I know it was on the up and up.
Men will kid around about stuff like that but when it comes right down to it, most woman can usually turn most men's faces as red as a pickled beet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug houses / Drug addicts 56 min Boy wonder 502 1
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 1 hr Boy wonder 502 26
Pedophiles 2 hr Susan 12
News City wants drug recovery center (Mar '06) 3 hr vindictivemeanold... 67
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 hr Scotty Steiner 213
Clarence Taylor 7 hr Wants to know 1
Carla Rushing, I want to hire you, please respond! 10 hr Attorney 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages