Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81698 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94134 Nov 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You may have another one now! What would it take to kiss you just one little time? Nanny, baby, I had no idea. You're quite gorgeous aren't you? Women like you know it too, now dont you?
Now back to that kiss we were talking about....
I wont hurt it none. Hehehehe ahhhh Cant help it.
You're adorable. Glad I only sent you the business card picture!
And you greatly exaggerate my beauty. I think I look exactly as I described myself. Unfortunately. I'm one of those women that don't give two hoots about looks so I never really see my own in a favorable way. I see myself as kind, giving and intelligent. I wouldn't list any physical attributes in my top 20.

Level 1

Location hidden

#94135 Nov 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You may have another one now! What would it take to kiss you just one little time? Nanny, baby, I had no idea. You're quite gorgeous aren't you? Women like you know it too, now dont you?
Now back to that kiss we were talking about....
I wont hurt it none. Hehehehe ahhhh Cant help it.
I regret I never got around to sending UNA my picture. I wanted him to have a face to go with his Nanny!

Level 1

Location hidden

#94136 Nov 19, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that stuff would gag a maggot on a gut wagon. Una did not care for it either.
But it was on sale for 99 cents! LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

#94137 Nov 19, 2013
It's as cold as a witch's Tit in a brass bra today! Bad day to have worn a skirt, my legs are frozen.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94138 Nov 19, 2013
well everyone have a good evening. Cinderella is on her way here to take this old guy out to eat. LOL It is so nice to be the KING (too old to be the handsome prince.. maybe the frog) hehehe

Level 1

Location hidden

#94139 Nov 19, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
well everyone have a good evening. Cinderella is on her way here to take this old guy out to eat. LOL It is so nice to be the KING (too old to be the handsome prince.. maybe the frog) hehehe
Have a good time--- steal a kiss!
Christian

Grovetown, GA

#94140 Nov 19, 2013
shakesoda wrote:
<quoted text>Will a marlin 336 30-30 bring down a drone?
No,you cant see them, they are to high up. Just go out in the country late at night and you can here them.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94141 Nov 19, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>No,you cant see them, they are to high up. Just go out in the country late at night and you can here them.
I seen a helicopter drone this spring. I could have shot it all to pieces with my old JM 336, it was made in the 60's. I could have easily tore that thing to pieces with lever-lution, but I know the military versions are way out of reach.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94142 Nov 19, 2013
*leverrevolution ammo I meant. Its from Hornady, the stuff turns a neat old relic cowboy rifle into a viable medium-range defensive weapon. They defeated the lever action straight-tube magazine's downfall of not handling pointed bullets (because of possibly deadly in mag primer strikes) by inserting a rubber stop into their pointed bullet's center.
Genius little piece of engineering.

I once claimed to be some kind of genious, completely ignorant of the fact that the word is spelled genius..... Now imposter vs impostor is open to debate too. Lol How can you go wrong with a dude named Imposter? LOLOL I once put "attended some colledge" on a job app...LMAO Still got the job Ha!
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94143 Nov 19, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You're adorable. Glad I only sent you the business card picture!
And you greatly exaggerate my beauty. I think I look exactly as I described myself. Unfortunately. I'm one of those women that don't give two hoots about looks so I never really see my own in a favorable way. I see myself as kind, giving and intelligent. I wouldn't list any physical attributes in my top 20.
OMG Those crystal clear green eyes and that red hair? That plump little, red, risque mouth made for kissing on. MMMM MMM I don't think I'm exaggerating one bit. Given a chance I'd prove that quick fast and in a hurry too. If you'd have shown some boob and leg I might have heart attacked out LOL.
Muah Muah Muaaaah Hugs and kisses pretty Nanny I have to get back to the on-line grind for a while yet.
found out

United States

#94151 Nov 20, 2013
I once read about a couple in the south somewhere. Maybe Georgia or Tennessee. The man found out that his wife was cheating on her. He could not handle it so he decided to kill her. So he shot her and then shot himself. But the sad thing is that he was to stupid and dumb to do it right because he only blew off half of his face. He had to shoot himself again and I wonder if the last thing that went through his mind besides that bullet was how stupid and how much od a failure he was no to get it right the first time. This was about fifteen to twenty years ago

Level 1

Location hidden

#94152 Nov 20, 2013
found out wrote:
I once read about a couple in the south somewhere. Maybe Georgia or Tennessee. The man found out that his wife was cheating on her. He could not handle it so he decided to kill her. So he shot her and then shot himself. But the sad thing is that he was to stupid and dumb to do it right because he only blew off half of his face. He had to shoot himself again and I wonder if the last thing that went through his mind besides that bullet was how stupid and how much od a failure he was no to get it right the first time. This was about fifteen to twenty years ago
I was once interviewing a person for a job and noticed he had a felony. I asked him about it and he said, "yes ma'am, I came home and caught a man in bed with my wife, so I shot her". I thought maybe I didn't hear right, so I asked, "you shot the man?"
He looked at me at said "No! Why would I do that? He wasn't the one cheating on me, I shot her"
He worked for the company for many years and was a real asset.
found out

United States

#94153 Nov 20, 2013
Where do you have to apply
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94157 Nov 20, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. I would have spit all over the screen lol'ing again. I've actually though about getting me one of those blow up women, one time investment, no talking back, no dainties hanging on the shower curtain rod......free scarecrow in growing season....where is the down-side I ask?
Oh, yes, you just turn her over! LOl
I was getting ready to reply that at least it would be safe and dependable. Lol. Then, I got to thinking of cleaning that thing. Wouldn't bleach, soap and water, vinegar destroy it? Shew, the smells.I couldn't get past that silicon, rubbery scent myself. I guess, one could perfume the hair and the clothes/ lingerie it would wear. I don't know,Imposter, seems to me if you're willing, a nice Lady will come your way. You can swing and put her away. Hehehe. AW knows the techniques. Hahaha.
Have a nice day!

Level 1

Location hidden

#94158 Nov 20, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text>I was getting ready to reply that at least it would be safe and dependable. Lol. Then, I got to thinking of cleaning that thing. Wouldn't bleach, soap and water, vinegar destroy it? Shew, the smells.I couldn't get past that silicon, rubbery scent myself. I guess, one could perfume the hair and the clothes/ lingerie it would wear. I don't know,Imposter, seems to me if you're willing, a nice Lady will come your way. You can swing and put her away. Hehehe. AW knows the techniques. Hahaha.
Have a nice day!
Wonder what the proper PSI is on one of those?

Level 1

Location hidden

#94159 Nov 20, 2013
Good news is-- you guys already have the plug kit !
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94160 Nov 20, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I was getting ready to reply that at least it would be safe and dependable. Lol. Then, I got to thinking of cleaning that thing. Wouldn't bleach, soap and water, vinegar destroy it? Shew, the smells.I couldn't get past that silicon, rubbery scent myself. I guess, one could perfume the hair and the clothes/ lingerie it would wear. I don't know,Imposter, seems to me if you're willing, a nice Lady will come your way. You can swing and put her away. Hehehe. AW knows the techniques. Hahaha.
Have a nice day!
Misty I believe in providence. I think I'll get exactly what I deserve..or need, the reasons are beyond my comprehension therefore the point of even considering them is poot.
If it is my lot to wait, I'll wait. I think a certain amount of Calvinistic predestination is pretty apparent in almost everything I have seen in life... but I dont put as much stock in predestination as they do. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...If it is meant to be it will be, if not then ...not. I'll consider the lilies of the field and be gladdened.
You have a nicer day!
Lol- Still mad as a hatter.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94161 Nov 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what the proper PSI is on one of those?
34 in the summer, 32 in the winter. 110 on Saturday nights!
You gotta be careful on Saturday though, popped more than a few like that....hehehe heee

Level 1

Location hidden

#94162 Nov 20, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Misty I believe in providence. I think I'll get exactly what I deserve..or need, the reasons are beyond my comprehension therefore the point of even considering them is poot.
If it is my lot to wait, I'll wait. I think a certain amount of Calvinistic predestination is pretty apparent in almost everything I have seen in life... but I dont put as much stock in predestination as they do. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...If it is meant to be it will be, if not then ...not. I'll consider the lilies of the field and be gladdened.
You have a nicer day!
Lol- Still mad as a hatter.
Told you to lay off the mercury.
St Augustine had some interesting writings on predestination. They were doing some heavy duty drugs back in 1400 is all I'm saying!
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#94163 Nov 20, 2013
I hope I didn't incense miss Anne or anything.

Are we good Anne? Are we cool bra? I hope we're still homies.:)
I was just poking at you with the cot thing. Hehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr sharonrimmpa 9,292
what is transexual 4 hr Aunt T Histimine 1
wtf 7 hr Anon 5
Rachael Lea Oerther (Aug '12) 7 hr B00stOrBust 4
brittany lea (Dec '14) 7 hr B00stOrBust 5
Where are the jobs for felons (Mar '13) 13 hr BMASSEY 77
Classic muscle(berry Blvd) Chris nezer mike nezer (Jul '16) 15 hr Lo xboi 14

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance