Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Mark B

Viper, KY

#93843 Nov 6, 2013
Its the magnetic field. They all died of blunt force trauma. They lost control over Direction becasue the use that field to nav.
qwerty

United States

#93845 Nov 6, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys fart. Us ladies whisper in our panties --- lol
But 3 whispers = 1 fart

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93850 Nov 6, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>But 3 whispers = 1 fart
Without perimeters to measure -- where would science be--
Thanks for the equation

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#93851 Nov 6, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Hows married life treating you Jen?
At your rate it'll take a few more years to reach troll level. Hubby must be keeping you busy lol.
Any kids on the horizon?
Hi!!!!

Things are going great. No children yet. We're holding off on them for a while longer. It's still too much fun with it being just him and me. We want kids (a boy and a girl hopefully), just not at this time.

How you doing? Great I hope.
Imposter

Science Hill, KY

#93852 Nov 6, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!!!!
Things are going great. No children yet. We're holding off on them for a while longer. It's still too much fun with it being just him and me. We want kids (a boy and a girl hopefully), just not at this time.
How you doing? Great I hope.
I'm fine Jen. Its good to hear everything is going well for you and the lucky fellow. You never posted much in the first place, but much less now, he must be doing something right lol.
May a thousand blessings be upon you, your husband and especially your future children.

Anne

Newburgh, IN

#93854 Nov 6, 2013
Hey, imposter!! You really personally know everyone on here?? Lol hope you're having a good evening. Oh, wait, you're posting on topix... Well, at least you're cozy and dry. Me too. Lol
Imposter

Science Hill, KY

#93856 Nov 7, 2013
I've known Jen from the somerset threads for a few years now. I remember when she was a fine, decent, respectable young lady, and she kept a Glock in her glove box to keep it that way too.
But I only know her from here, not in real life. I had a lot of time on my hands a few years ago due to health problems and spent much more time hopping around on topix than I do now.
Good day to you Anne girl.
Anne

United States

#93858 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
I've known Jen from the somerset threads for a few years now. I remember when she was a fine, decent, respectable young lady, and she kept a Glock in her glove box to keep it that way too.
But I only know her from here, not in real life. I had a lot of time on my hands a few years ago due to health problems and spent much more time hopping around on topix than I do now.
Good day to you Anne girl.
It's a little crazy on topix. I know (and met) a few from topix and we had a nice visit. A couple of them started dating and after a year or so are still dating. Nice couple! Definitely not trashy people.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93859 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
I've known Jen from the somerset threads for a few years now. I remember when she was a fine, decent, respectable young lady, and she kept a Glock in her glove box to keep it that way too.
But I only know her from here, not in real life. I had a lot of time on my hands a few years ago due to health problems and spent much more time hopping around on topix than I do now.
Good day to you Anne girl.
You need to send me an email. You need to see me so you have a face to put with the avatar! I always try to imagine what people look like in real life. Wonder how close I get to reality.
Imposter

Science Hill, KY

#93860 Nov 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to send me an email. You need to see me so you have a face to put with the avatar! I always try to imagine what people look like in real life. Wonder how close I get to reality.
Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?

I'd love to see a pic of you, figure out how and let me know. I'll reciprocate ....and wont even send a fake. Lets wait a week or so though, I've been pretty sick this past week and I look like it too.
I want to be able to send you a picture of old Imposter at his usual... handsome best you know.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93861 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?

I'd love to see a pic of you, figure out how and let me know. I'll reciprocate ....and wont even send a fake. Lets wait a week or so though, I've been pretty sick this past week and I look like it too.
I want to be able to send you a picture of old Imposter at his usual... handsome best you know.
Oh perfect! Just send me a private message on topix and include an email address. Topix mail won't let you send a picture.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93862 Nov 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>Oh perfect! Just send me a private message on topix and include an email address. Topix mail won't let you send a picture.
Why would someone send a fake picture? What's the fun in that? Or those overly photoshopped ones, where you know they don't look like that. I have a lady I know that is 60 and back in the dating market. She sends this picture to guys that's 15 years old! Then she wonders why they don't call for a second date after they meet her.
Bait & Switch---
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93863 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Me- Humphrey Bogart.
You- Lauren Bacall.
How'd that be baby?
I'd love to see a pic of you, figure out how and let me know. I'll reciprocate ....and wont even send a fake. Lets wait a week or so though, I've been pretty sick this past week and I look like it too.
I want to be able to send you a picture of old Imposter at his usual... handsome best you know.
And be sure to put your teeth in for the photo and wipe that bakker juice off your chin. LOL

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93864 Nov 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And be sure to put your teeth in for the photo and wipe that bakker juice off your chin. LOL
No ! That would ruin the truth in advertising clause .
While looks are not important. I do like to have a face to put with names.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93865 Nov 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
No ! That would ruin the truth in advertising clause .
While looks are not important. I do like to have a face to put with names.
I am just wanting Imposter to look his best for the photo sort of like the grocer shining his apples. But based on your logic; your photo should not include any lip stick, eye shawdow, make-up, or ear rings. LOL
Imposter

Science Hill, KY

#93866 Nov 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
And be sure to put your teeth in for the photo and wipe that bakker juice off your chin. LOL
Alright now, that was pretty offensive Wolf! I'll have you know I have a perfect set of pearly white teeth...LOL in a cup sitting on top of the fridge.
The mines paid a pretty penny for them too.
Owch that accident was a doozy man, little Imposter almost bought the farm that time....lost a bunch of teeth and took a great wallop to the noggin, but the good Lord pulled me through it. I was back to work within weeks.
Man Oh man that was ages ago. Things were a lot simpler around here back when the whole country needed coal and everyone wanted to build a big old house. Such is life I guess. Always changing.
I must admit I do chew from time to time too, but not every day, I got off the cigarettes with scoal ...spot on old boy, as usual, spot on.
Now MissE wont want to see my mug LOL.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93867 Nov 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am just wanting Imposter to look his best for the photo sort of like the grocer shining his apples. But based on your logic; your photo should not include any lip stick, eye shawdow, make-up, or ear rings. LOL
Not fair. That's like being naked!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93868 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Alright now, that was pretty offensive Wolf! I'll have you know I have a perfect set of pearly white teeth...LOL in a cup sitting on top of the fridge.
The mines paid a pretty penny for them too.
Owch that accident was a doozy man, little Imposter almost bought the farm that time....lost a bunch of teeth and took a great wallop to the noggin, but the good Lord pulled me through it. I was back to work within weeks.
Man Oh man that was ages ago. Things were a lot simpler around here back when the whole country needed coal and everyone wanted to build a big old house. Such is life I guess. Always changing.
I must admit I do chew from time to time too, but not every day, I got off the cigarettes with scoal ...spot on old boy, as usual, spot on.
Now MissE wont want to see my mug LOL.
You know nanny better than that!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93869 Nov 7, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Alright now, that was pretty offensive Wolf! I'll have you know I have a perfect set of pearly white teeth...LOL in a cup sitting on top of the fridge.
The mines paid a pretty penny for them too.
Owch that accident was a doozy man, little Imposter almost bought the farm that time....lost a bunch of teeth and took a great wallop to the noggin, but the good Lord pulled me through it. I was back to work within weeks.
Man Oh man that was ages ago. Things were a lot simpler around here back when the whole country needed coal and everyone wanted to build a big old house. Such is life I guess. Always changing.
I must admit I do chew from time to time too, but not every day, I got off the cigarettes with scoal ...spot on old boy, as usual, spot on.
Now MissE wont want to see my mug LOL.
Well I ws just speaking from experience. I have quite often gone out to eat and got a mile or so up the road and had to turn around and come get the choppers out of the fridge. I keep mine in there, its cool. LOL
Imposter

Science Hill, KY

#93870 Nov 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nanny better than that!
I know, you're like that pretty nanny on the tv show, but without the grating voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to find the hookers 3 hr Brent 5
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) 4 hr Yes 1,960
Liberals are psychotic 5 hr A Friend Called Vibe 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 5 hr A Friend Called Vibe 4,180
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 6 hr Common sense 147
screwing married women 6 hr Ron Dooley 12
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 13 hr Unome 9

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages