Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,915)

Showing posts 78,281 - 78,300 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful! That midnight running away thing can leave you with one shoe.
I'm a girl who knows!
Cinderella left an hour early before her carriage turned into a pumpkin and rolled over the hill and got cut into a Jack-O-Lantern. Forutnately, she sent the two Sisty Uglers to a different Ball. LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey strangers.

First off, I want to say best wishes to "devastated". Situations normally don't occur suddenly, nor can they rectify themselves that way. It's going to take time. Be patient and stay the course.

Anne, I think it was you who mentioned "To Appomattox" a few pages back? I've been keeping up with production on that too!!! I can't wait to see it. It's going to be awesome! I was thrilled to read that someone else knew of it!! I'm looking forward to that as much as I was "The Hatfield and McCoys".
(I bet I've watched that at least 4 times by now, in it's entirety each time)...

Hope you all have a great evening, even though it's technically "tomorrow" now. May the Lord keep his hands around each of you and shower you with His blessings.

Peace, out.

_-_Nope_-_
(And just for YOU, Imposter, hehe)
*Poof*
<3
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hey strangers.
First off, I want to say best wishes to "devastated". Situations normally don't occur suddenly, nor can they rectify themselves that way. It's going to take time. Be patient and stay the course.
Anne, I think it was you who mentioned "To Appomattox" a few pages back? I've been keeping up with production on that too!!! I can't wait to see it. It's going to be awesome! I was thrilled to read that someone else knew of it!! I'm looking forward to that as much as I was "The Hatfield and McCoys".
(I bet I've watched that at least 4 times by now, in it's entirety each time)...
Hope you all have a great evening, even though it's technically "tomorrow" now. May the Lord keep his hands around each of you and shower you with His blessings.
Peace, out.
_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
<3
I had posted earlier that it was George Armstrong Custer upon seeing a white flag had passed word to Grant to call off that final battle. It will be interesting to see if that program includes that action. Lee's surrender to Grant was not the end of the war though.

Joe Johnston surrendered the Carolinas to Sherman on April 26, 1865; some 17 days later which effectively ended the war in the East. The Western front continued on until June 2nd when Kirby Smith surrendered to Edward Canby in Galveston, Texas.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, AW. I'm anxious to see how historically correct this is going to be as well. There is a web page on FaceBook to keep up with production, etc. It's been very excited to read about it unfolding. Can't wait to watch it.

I need more coffee and the chickens are ready to be let out for the day, I hear them out there rustling around in the coop, hehe.. I always hear the muted thumps of their feathered rear ends coming down off of their nightly perches at daybreak, haha!!
Be back in a bit.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

By the way, showing on the AMC channel right now is "The Rifleman", then "Rawhide". I've been watching for about an hour already.
:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

What many people know but just do not make the connection is that Lincoln was assassinated just 5 days after Lee had surrendered to Grant and that Lincoln did not survive to see the actual end of the war.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Don't worry when you are not recognized but strive to be worthy of recognition..
Abraham Lincoln

A house divided against itself cannot stand..
Abraham Lincoln

America will never be destroyed from the outside.If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed our selves..
Abraham Lincoln
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hey strangers.
Peace, out.
_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
<3
Thank you Toots! Its sure nice weather you aughtta get on that hog and ride some! You know you want too.

Ah yes, thanks again...

*poot* ooops
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

devistated wrote:
this is for my wife is 18 years I love you so much kills me to live each day doing how bad I hurt you to girls I don't want our marriage to end I know I have done so but wrong. I hope so so very sorry I will do anything to make this up to you don't let anybody else influence your decision you and the girls are all I think about I don't want this to end I'm begging can you please call me so we can talk about this I love you so much you are the love of my life I know what could be a happy family again going to counseling programs all day everyday your all that I think of I don't know what I'll do without you I think the girls all the time I just want to the best person I can and the one you want to spend the rest of your life with I love you so much I will spend the rest of my life making you happy that is the only thing that is important to me now you the girls and me where are you going to let the girls start calling me again I do need them right now and I need you too more than anything. please let's try you are the one I want to grow old with you always tell me I could fix anything I'm determined enough just give me a shot but I'll go all in. I need sweetheart I love you with all my heart
Was it Betty Davis that said the best way to get over a man was to get under another one? I think it was. Well, it works both ways, and how pal.
So by the laws of equality (or something) The best way to get over a woman is to get under another one. Or visa versa, yep. Good luck whatever you do. That dope is for the birds, so you're heading in a positive direction if you lose than crap. Good luck.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Was it Betty Davis that said the best way to get over a man was to get under another one? I think it was. Well, it works both ways, and how pal.
So by the laws of equality (or something) The best way to get over a woman is to get under another one. Or visa versa, yep. Good luck whatever you do. That dope is for the birds, so you're heading in a positive direction if you lose than crap. Good luck.
Right String, but the wrong yo-yo. It was Betty White. Speaking of White, next Friday's date is with Snow White. I sure hope she don't bring those 7 extra mouths to feed. The last time they ate up all my hot-dogs and there was no getting over or under, just another trip to Sav-a-Lot. LOL
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Good morning, AW. I'm anxious to see how historically correct this is going to be as well. There is a web page on FaceBook to keep up with production, etc. It's been very excited to read about it unfolding. Can't wait to watch it.
I need more coffee and the chickens are ready to be let out for the day, I hear them out there rustling around in the coop, hehe.. I always hear the muted thumps of their feathered rear ends coming down off of their nightly perches at daybreak, haha!!

Be back in a bit.
I was perusing that web page last week or so. Most of the actors playing the parts sure strongly the original people especially ol Burnside. His character looks close in resemblance. A historian states that the episodes will be pretty accurate to facts. Wonder if I'll be able to watch online. No tv here.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

I see some of these commercials for removal of excess body fat and I don't believe some of those models used the products on their faces and hind ends. LOL

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Right String, but the wrong yo-yo. It was Betty White. Speaking of White, next Friday's date is with Snow White. I sure hope she don't bring those 7 extra mouths to feed. The last time they ate up all my hot-dogs and there was no getting over or under, just another trip to Sav-a-Lot. LOL
Sleeping beauty must be a real bore.
Anne

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting day here! Headed out for the laundry mat and at the Ford dealership was the Model A club show! Like WOW. About 30 of them I guess.( free hotdogs, popcorn and drinks) Then later when we pulled into Walmarts parking lot in the next field over, we saw this beautiful hot air balloon starting to air up! Jumped back into the truck and drove over to the little airport. This little town of 1.800 has it going on, let me tell you!! Dozens of small planes, parachute jumpers-$180.00 if you wanna try it--the hot air balloon$$$, oh, they had a WWII plane also. The newest plane out there was a 1973. Families were there with their children...pretty nice! Later, after dark, when we pulled into the campground the kids were being loaded up for a hay wagon ride.. Nice ending!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleeping beauty must be a real bore.
Yes, She just lays there snoring and when she does wake up... whew that breath!!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

I dedicate my 10000 post to UNA-- miss you big guy!
Luv Nanny

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Notice: Be nice or Leave.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Listening to some oldies but goodies;) Boy, this one brings back memories: Doc Watson " Sitting on Top of the World."
Fine day to All.
Anne

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Earlier today in the valley village of Noxen, surrounded by the Endless Mountains, we sat and watched the Native American PowWow intertribal ceremonial dances. Such a twirling of the shawl dancers skirts! And the full regalia of the men! Just breathtaking! I especially loved the soft leather garments some of the women wore!
In the "it's a small world after all" division, the gentleman of "otter creek" was born and raised within 25 miles of my home-- 700 miles away!!
Anne

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p R4RxBKqWtk
Listening to some oldies but goodies;) Boy, this one brings back memories: Doc Watson " Sitting on Top of the World."
Fine day to All.
I've been listening to an old Eagles cd and some lynyard skynyrd. But my current favorite is a goodwill find of old Irish drinking songs. They are comical!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,281 - 78,300 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 28 min hovel 12
POLICE: Louisville woman shot at granddaughter,... 29 min Truth 2
What happened to the Mitch McConnell thread? 1 hr Average Guy 10
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 1 hr Stop the gay menace 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 8 hr Jeez 46
Steven Allison 9 hr jaded 2
•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••