Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

qwerty

Buna, TX

#92993 Sep 21, 2013
Oglala wrote:
I just got the strangest message from "the moderators" I posted a response to qwerty's little rhyme, as above, and got admonished for posting offensive material. LOL, What the heck is next. The political correctness patrol is out of control.
You must have been placed on the Super High Intensity Training list!

joanna

West Liberty, KY

#92994 Sep 21, 2013
how many?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92995 Sep 21, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AW
What night is movie night? I will bring the popcorn.
Saturday Matinees generally have a very limited audience (me and Dog) and I believe it has to do with the material offered:

.Mel Brooks "History of the World Part 1" with Hitler ice-skating
.75 minutes of Red Skelton shows
.75 minutes of George Burns and Gracie Allen.
.Roy Rogers in "The Days of Jesse James"
.6 episodes of the Cisco Kid.
Rebecca

Winchester, KY

#92997 Sep 21, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been placed on the Super High Intensity Training list!
LOL. You must have the secret handshake .
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92998 Sep 21, 2013
The secret handshake comes complete with the "Secret Handshake Instant Tingler" for the "Frightening Alarming Response Test".

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92999 Sep 21, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The secret handshake comes complete with the "Secret Handshake Instant Tingler" for the "Frightening Alarming Response Test".
Buzzzzz!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93000 Sep 22, 2013
With the Civil War in decline and an effort to swing votes, Abraham Lincoln dropped his first term Vice President Hannibal Hamlin and added Andrew Johnson of Tennessee to the ticket. On Lincoln's death, Johnson became President and presided over the ratification of the 13th Amendment that abolished slavery.

Much like Lyndon Johnson of Texas who replaced John Kennedy and secured the Civil Rights Act of 1964, History tends to credit the accomplishments of these two Southern Johnsons to their predecessors.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93001 Sep 22, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzzzzz!
Boo Bee LOL
qwerty

Buna, TX

#93003 Sep 22, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You must have the secret handshake .
LOL

No, some of my posts get removed too.(Actually quite a heck of a big azz lot of em' get scrubbed.) Apparently some people don't like playing connect the dots?
qwerty

Buna, TX

#93004 Sep 22, 2013
Oglala wrote:
I just got the strangest message from "the moderators" I posted a response to qwerty's little rhyme, as above, and got admonished for posting offensive material. LOL, What the heck is next. The political correctness patrol is out of control.
That doesn't seem right. What ticked them off?
Val

Naperville, IL

#93006 Sep 22, 2013
The end is near.
Tangarendream

United States

#93008 Sep 22, 2013
Well, make the best of it!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93009 Sep 22, 2013
Val wrote:
The end is near.
No, it is just the beginning. Are you ready?

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93010 Sep 22, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is just the beginning. Are you ready?
The end? The beginning? Where we going? Can I wear my heel? Will there be regular bathroom breaks? I'm very much a lady, but my momma taught me how to "pop a squat" on the side of the road. Should I bring the pork rinds?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93011 Sep 22, 2013
You need pork rinds for the squat? Odd indeed, tissue paper works better. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93012 Sep 22, 2013
This jet black wooly worm crawling across my hearth on the first day of Autumn indicates that I better put some more firewood in the shed.
troll patrol

Morristown, TN

#93013 Sep 23, 2013
I'm scared.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93015 Sep 23, 2013
I just hope I don't have any morning doves alight and start cooing over my back door, see a crow in my tree 3 days in a row, or break any mirrors. Where is my salt? I need to throw some over my left shoulder. LOL
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#93016 Sep 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I just hope I don't have any morning doves alight and start cooing over my back door, see a crow in my tree 3 days in a row, or break any mirrors. Where is my salt? I need to throw some over my left shoulder. LOL
Speaking of salt, tell someone or one[s]about Jesus today.People watch all of us Christians because they want what we have. YOU take the opportunity, God will speak through you. Lets all have a great day! Miss E Font, bring the pork rinds, I'll bring a bucket of corn cobs....

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93017 Sep 23, 2013
Advice for anyone who’s discouraged:
I think that many people are cut off from "God's real gift" to us-being able to gain peace and knowledge and insight from animals. In our technology-driven life, we miss the spiritual connection that animals offer us.

A favorite quote:
"A man is truly ethical only when he obeys the compulsion to help all life which he is able to assist, and shrinks from injuring anything that lives. By respect for life we become religious in a way that is elementary, profound, and alive."

You can't put feathers on a dog and call it a chicken.

Let's Go To The Fair"

Dead Skunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Does anyone have a Red Balls energy drink? (Feb '13) 1 hr Jesus 3
Carla Rushing, I want to hire you, please respond! (Aug '16) 1 hr Fluff 21
Looking for Brian Underwood (Aug '16) 3 hr Truth 2
Destinie N Jupin 8 hr Very true 7
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 8 hr True true 72
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 10 hr Fleetwood 445
Gangs 12 hr Steven Deaks 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance