Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,679

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

London, KY

#92489 Sep 11, 2013
We aint highfalutin brainy types Anne, some of us just like numbers, history, finding out where slang terms like highfalutin came from and stuff like that.

Don't you go feeling unwelcome in any way now girly.
And don't forget- imposter loves you.

I've posted under twelve or more names on here, fooling all but one that I know of, and you seen how I trolled hard when I trolled. You have also seen these are nice people here, stick around. True human beings are getting scarce these days.
Now I gotta go look up that unit or whatever it was he posted.
:)

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92490 Sep 11, 2013
Imposter wrote:
We aint highfalutin brainy types Anne, some of us just like numbers, history, finding out where slang terms like highfalutin came from and stuff like that.

Don't you go feeling unwelcome in any way now girly.
And don't forget- imposter loves you.

I've posted under twelve or more names on here, fooling all but one that I know of, and you seen how I trolled hard when I trolled. You have also seen these are nice people here, stick around. True human beings are getting scarce these days.
Now I gotta go look up that unit or whatever it was he posted.
:)
Oh! So you love Anne--- do I mean nothing to you?(Taps toe of red heel)
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#92491 Sep 11, 2013
ruh roh!
Imposter

London, KY

#92492 Sep 11, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! So you love Anne--- do I mean nothing to you?(Taps toe of red heel)
You know I love you too, wearing those sexy red pumps and burning that eliptical up every evening. How could a man NOT love you?
I dont know what we're going to do about kev though...he must never find out!
Imposter

London, KY

#92493 Sep 11, 2013
qwerty wrote:
ruh roh!
LMAO You kill me qwerty.
Imposter

London, KY

#92494 Sep 11, 2013
Maybe I can hire qwerty to dig up some dirt on Kev for me.....no wait~ better idea, how about dig up some dirt, then put the dirt ON kev. LOL

I swear if Nanny took off walking and then stopped right fast... kev's nose would get burred up to his eyeballs in those elliptical shaped buns of steel...heehehe

Yes I went there anybody wanna fight about it?
Goodnight ladies and gentlemens.

Level 1

Location hidden

#92495 Sep 11, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Maybe I can hire qwerty to dig up some dirt on Kev for me.....no wait~ better idea, how about dig up some dirt, then put the dirt ON kev. LOL

I swear if Nanny took off walking and then stopped right fast... kev's nose would get burred up to his eyeballs in those elliptical shaped buns of steel...heehehe

Night imposter---
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#92496 Sep 12, 2013
Imposter to Miss E... "My love for you is deeper than the deepest ocean, higher than the highest mountain. I would do anythng in the world for you....... and if it don't rain Saturday, I will come see you" hehehe

Today's Civil War story from "Kentucky's Hidden History" by Berry Craig.... Frank was captured with Company B of the 2nd Kentucky Infantry at Fort Donelson. He shared the rest of the company's fate in a POW camp until the 2nd Kentucky was exchanged for Union prisoners.

Frank viewed fallen soldiers "with the eye of a philosopher" with something of pity in his glance, half-conscious that the poor man was dead and he could do nothing about it. He marched in the most inclemnt of weather and shared all the perils of the field.

When the fighting was rough, Frank was most silent. But if there were cheers when the ground was taken, Frank would join in with his best Rebel yell. Unfortunately, Frank's demise is unknown.

and my addition to the story....Perhaps he is buried in the "Tomb of the Unknown DOG".
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#92497 Sep 12, 2013
There has been some discussion on A. Lincoln's religous views and on this date in 1862 he wrote a letter to a religous group in Chicago:

"I am approached by religous men with the most opposite opinions and advice, who are equally certain that they represent GOD's will. I am sure that either one or the other is mistaken in that belief, if not both.

I would hope that it not be irreverent of me to say that if it is probable that GOD would reveal the DIVINE will to others, it might be supposed that HE would reveal it directly to me"..........

Right on Abe, I have always believed that the preachers and teachers are not needed by me to know the DIVINE will for my life.
Anne

United States

#92498 Sep 12, 2013
@oglala-- I logged in on my topix app to look at the avatars and your cat is soooo sweet in that pic!! I almost always go into topix through google and never sign in to topix so I never see any of the avatars.
@ miss e- that red shoe is really great! Love it. I have several pairs of shoes similar to that in my closet... I even wear them occasionally. Heeheehee!
And blue miner ...A volcano in blue or have I entirely missed it? But the way the color gradually intensifies and its shape comes out pretty cool!
Now, imposter. Yep. You can love me. I know your heart is big and you've got lots of love to give!! Don't worry, Miss E, our hugs are just the group hugs given freely around these here parts...
In another time on another thread all of us were registered and all but one of us had avatars. Thinking back it was a really colorful thread in more ways than one. Lol

Have a great day everyone!!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#92501 Sep 12, 2013
well, before lunch Matt Dillon got shot in the spine and old Doc Adams performed a miracle so that after lunch he can get shot again in the ribs that almost takes out a kidney. But all is well because he has guaranteed acceptance life insurance from the Colonial Penn program for only $9.95 a month per unit and a "unit" ought to be enough to cover the cost of a Boot Hill Pine box with 3 paid mourners.

But he won't need it unless Little Joe falls in love for the 865th time and bores him to death when all he has is Miss Kitty for so long that she had to take out One Reverse Mortgage on the Long Branch and spent the money on a Safe Step Walk in tub with Pat Boone sitting naked in the tub singing it's praises.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#92502 Sep 12, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You know I love you too, wearing those sexy red pumps and burning that eliptical up every evening. How could a man NOT love you?
I dont know what we're going to do about kev though...he must never find out!
Shhhhh... I won't tell 'im. Promise...
kevin

Louisa, KY

#92503 Sep 12, 2013
Imposter wrote:
So, I swipe a shoe and this is what happens?
Imposter

London, KY

#92504 Sep 12, 2013
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhhh... I won't tell 'im. Promise...
Double ruh roh's!:0
I'm in trouble now.

Level 1

Location hidden

#92506 Sep 12, 2013
WTF wrote:
You bunch of old FRUITCAKES have nothing better to do than post on a 2 yrs old thread please let this stupid thread die like the birds did.GET A LIFE YOU BUNCH OF OLD ASS LOOSERS!!!!!!!!!!
Ass loser? Hmmm. Kevin do you have mine up in the freezer with the shoe?
Imposter

London, KY

#92507 Sep 12, 2013
@Anne This is way out of character but I'm going to get real here. I do have a big heart, not toot'n my own horn just being honest. I do have a great big old heart and I have also lived to be a.....a kind of a wise man too. But its not my fault, I tried my best not to, believe you me.

It's nice when the good Lord above lets a man reach an age, and a level of intelligence/wisdom combined, to know that there's more to it than running the rat race as hard as you can and accumulating all that you can and all that kind of jazz.

When a person realizes that life is very good indeed, and the world around him or her is splendid and beautiful, filled with other life that is also glad just to be here, its pretty good. Yep that's a pretty good gift God gave us all.

So yes I stand by my statement in another post, just as I stand by my "scientific" model on how to live a pretty joyous life. It has been tried and true, I considered it a near proven theory long ago.
That model states that if we would just love one another as we have been told by our father to do:Be grateful for the miracle of ALL life that he gave us- everything else in our lives just seems to fall into place.

When we get older and see a lot of bad things mixed in with fewer and fewer good things (I think we just notice the bad things more sometimes if we aren't careful) and the money go LOL it sure does, and all that, we still need to follow that model and stick to it, remember what it has shown us ...... and we finnaly reach contentedness.
I am there now, its a good place to be and that's where I intend to stay until I am called on back home.
I have seen a lot of very intelligent people that just cant seem to figure out how to get here.
I try to help them all I can. My model has brought me to the conclusion that life is good.
Imposter

London, KY

#92508 Sep 12, 2013
WTF wrote:
You bunch of old FRUITCAKES have nothing better to do than post on a 2 yrs old thread please let this stupid thread die like the birds did.GET A LIFE YOU BUNCH OF OLD ASS LOOSERS!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahahahah Yeeeehaaaaaa
lol Life is still good pal.
Imposter

London, KY

#92509 Sep 12, 2013
A wise man once said "if I didn't have a life I would be on a slab at the undertakers getting cotton balls shoved up my backside." Lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#92510 Sep 12, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Double ruh roh's!:0
I'm in trouble now.
Yup--- my boyfriends back, and you're gonna be in trouble
Hey now Hey now
My boyfriends back
(Wolf &Anne sing back up shoo wop Shoo wop)
Imposter

London, KY

#92511 Sep 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup--- my boyfriends back, and you're gonna be in trouble
Hey now Hey now
My boyfriends back
(Wolf &Anne sing back up shoo wop Shoo wop)
That's good one!
I think Kevin stopped by, had nine or ten beers and left mad. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mitch vs Byrd 7 hr the Fonz 1
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 9 hr lucifer 44
Suboxone (Oct '13) 10 hr jaded 6
murderer Josh Young Thu Disgusted 2
Is the LMPD, Good or Bad ? (Jan '13) Wed chucky 68
Review: Speedi Hot Lunch Service LLC Wed Perry Winkle 1
dawn gee (Jan '13) Wed abelld 12
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs