Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

kevin

Louisa, KY

#92515 Sep 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Ass loser? Hmmm. Kevin do you have mine up in the freezer with the shoe?
That was "ASS LOOSER' wasn't it? I don't have a fruitcake in my freezer. Or the other either...*MUAH... That was for Imposter to stew on... lol
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#92517 Sep 12, 2013
Rains don't stop parades; you can always get a raincheck. Lol. Love makes the world go around. And if that makes some of us bat sh!t crazy 'o well.' Whooppee has made the world population. Peace, love and happiness and rebirth.
Read an article about eagles being killed from windmill blades. One was damaged severely. I do believe in clean energy, but stories like this are heartfelt.
Nice evening to All the Birdthreaders and to the surly, mean spirited Souls: Blessings from my abode to yours. I might not have much ; life is a beautiful and extraordinary thing. Lol.
"Life has loveliness to sell, All beautiful and splendid things..." Sara Teasdale
kevin

Louisa, KY

#92518 Sep 12, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
Rains don't stop parades; you can always get a raincheck. Lol. Love makes the world go around. And if that makes some of us bat sh!t crazy 'o well.' Whooppee has made the world population. Peace, love and happiness and rebirth.
Read an article about eagles being killed from windmill blades. One was damaged severely. I do believe in clean energy, but stories like this are heartfelt.
Nice evening to All the Birdthreaders and to the surly, mean spirited Souls: Blessings from my abode to yours. I might not have much ; life is a beautiful and extraordinary thing. Lol.
"Life has loveliness to sell, All beautiful and splendid things..." Sara Teasdale
I DO believe in whooppee. Wonder where you are in my neck of the woods.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92519 Sep 12, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
Oh --- I thought tequila and poor judgement was responsible for most of the world population. lol
Hey Misty Eyed!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#92520 Sep 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh --- I thought tequila and poor judgement was responsible for most of the world population. lol
Hey Misty Eyed!
uh oh, told on myself;) ;) Precisely...Lol. Got a lot of love coming your way; you're a lucky Gal. Fine evening to you.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#92521 Sep 12, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I DO believe in whooppee. Wonder where you are in my neck of the woods.
I'd sure like to be residing in the woods. Be a cover up for getting a full tan. Hehehe. Just on the outskirts...Shhhh.
Good evening to you as well,Kevin:) Sure got a thunderstorm earlier.
qwerty

Buna, TX

#92523 Sep 12, 2013
I FRIKKIN LOVE FRUITCAKE!!!!!!!
HELLS TO THE YEAH!!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#92524 Sep 12, 2013
qwerty wrote:
I FRIKKIN LOVE FRUITCAKE!!!!!!!
HELLS TO THE YEAH!!!!!
I always pick out the goodies i like and leave the rest.
qwerty

Buna, TX

#92525 Sep 12, 2013
So YOU are the one!
qwerty

Buna, TX

#92526 Sep 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I always pick out the goodies i like and leave the rest.
Always after me lucky charms!

Level 1

Location hidden

#92527 Sep 12, 2013
qwerty wrote:
So YOU are the one!
I pick the crispy pepperoni off of the pizza too.
Forgive me for I have sinned
Imposter

London, KY

#92528 Sep 12, 2013
My dear aunt Susie sent me a big round slab of concrete last Christmas it had pretty little green and red rocks all in it- it was nice I tell you. I put it out in the rock garden with the rest of the sprouts to see if it would grow (none of the rest of them will no matter what I do) and dont you know she came in here a few weeks ago and accused me of throwing out the fruit cake she sent me.....
That thing is still laying out there, its indestructible.

Level 1

Location hidden

#92529 Sep 12, 2013
Imposter wrote:
My dear aunt Susie sent me a big round slab of concrete last Christmas it had pretty little green and red rocks all in it- it was nice I tell you. I put it out in the rock garden with the rest of the sprouts to see if it would grow (none of the rest of them will no matter what I do) and dont you know she came in here a few weeks ago and accused me of throwing out the fruit cake she sent me.....
That thing is still laying out there, its indestructible.
My mother had a friend that sent her homemade fruitcake every year. The thing weighed 321 lbs. my mom would say , "eat that fruitcake, she went through so much trouble". We would take it outside and bury it in the yard or hide it in the trees-- the dog refused to eat the stuff
Marke Twane

United States

#92530 Sep 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother had a friend that sent her homemade fruitcake every year. The thing weighed 321 lbs. my mom would say , "eat that fruitcake, she went through so much trouble". We would take it outside and bury it in the yard or hide it in the trees-- the dog refused to eat the stuff
I don't know why anyone ever makes a fruitcake. No one likes the d**n stuff. It tastes awful.

This Christmas I need to send one to everyone I don't like.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92531 Sep 12, 2013
My folks liked rum cake, but they did not like to be seen going into the Liquor Store lol

I once went to a movie where two old ladies sat through the entire thing and when they saw that it was almost over they left saying "filth-trash". I knew it was rather bawdy in the first 5 minutes. LOL

I don't think faith in GOD is just a pretty necktie you put on for others to see.

@Imposter.. one of the main things about aging is that one can become content with their own self and what they have or don't have and what others may think or do does not matter in the overall scheme of life. Yes, LIFE IS GOOD, GOD IS GREAT.

Level 1

Location hidden

#92532 Sep 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
My folks liked rum cake, but they did not like to be seen going into the Liquor Store lol

I once went to a movie where two old ladies sat through the entire thing and when they saw that it was almost over they left saying "filth-trash". I knew it was rather bawdy in the first 5 minutes. LOL

I don't think faith in GOD is just a pretty necktie you put on for others to see.

@Imposter.. one of the main things about aging is that one can become content with their own self and what they have or don't have and what others may think or do does not matter in the overall scheme of life. Yes, LIFE IS GOOD, GOD IS GREAT.
I make rum cake at the holidays. My friends say its the only cake that violates the open container law!
Yum
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92533 Sep 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I make rum cake at the holidays. My friends say its the only cake that violates the open container law!
Yum
I wonder if Louisinana still has the drive up Daquiri huts?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92534 Sep 12, 2013
geez, my spelling or typing is terrible. I sure butchered that southern state. LOL
qwerty

Buna, TX

#92535 Sep 12, 2013
Miss E's rum cake gets people drunk through cyberspace?
Imposter

London, KY

#92536 Sep 12, 2013
She's always intoxicated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr joe smith 4,128
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 2 hr Choicerocks 95
how to get out of paying child support 11 hr Easiest way 4
Mohamed Ali was not the best heavy weight of al... 11 hr A Friend Called V... 7
Finally!! 11 hr A Friend Called V... 18
Perry Shananaquet (Dec '10) Thu Faye 3
Jack Harlow Wed Anonymous 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance