Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Level 2

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#91521 Aug 7, 2013
FATE! and coincidence... It has been so long since I logged on and read, let alone posted. So here I come and before I type and get my post up there's Miss E. Miss E we have been so hostile with one another in the past it just tickles the old funny bone no end to read your post about embracing the past. Why? Because I don't find a lot embracable about my past, way clear back to smack waaaaaaaaa!!! congratulations it's a boy.

And that is the very reason I value your post above!

OH! And Hi Miss E! Hope You are having a blessed day also

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#91522 Aug 7, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
FATE! and coincidence... It has been so long since I logged on and read, let alone posted. So here I come and before I type and get my post up there's Miss E. Miss E we have been so hostile with one another in the past it just tickles the old funny bone no end to read your post about embracing the past. Why? Because I don't find a lot embracable about my past, way clear back to smack waaaaaaaaa!!! congratulations it's a boy.

And that is the very reason I value your post above!

OH! And Hi Miss E! Hope You are having a blessed day also
Yes but if you changed one single thing from your past (good or bad). It would alter who you are. Have you ever read the book "Five people you meet in Heaven"? One day you will see that even the bad parts are valuable to who you are. I took a three month break but I'm back--- take care

Level 2

Scotts Vegas

#91523 Aug 7, 2013
Miss E, I kind of cracked up at the post because here I am working on letting go of much of the past, and reading you embracing the past. Posting about the same time. Ideally embracing ones past speaks volumes of ones attitude concerning how they conducted LIFE. That's another beautiful thing.

Lately I have been regretting everything I wasted through the past years. But I'm alive and well. I'll just have to embrace that for the time being one day at a time. Looking forward to tommorrow.

Level 1

Location hidden

#91524 Aug 7, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
Miss E, I kind of cracked up at the post because here I am working on letting go of much of the past, and reading you embracing the past. Posting about the same time. Ideally embracing ones past speaks volumes of ones attitude concerning how they conducted LIFE. That's another beautiful thing.

Lately I have been regretting everything I wasted through the past years. But I'm alive and well. I'll just have to embrace that for the time being one day at a time. Looking forward to tommorrow.
Oh don't get me wrong-- to be at peace you have to learn to let the guilt, regret, anger go. But the experience will always be a part of you. Maybe we posted at the same time because we both needed to remember to find a balance between the letting go and the embracing
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91525 Aug 7, 2013
I guess most know "That Dude" was me commenting on a local thread about that fool advertising the free on line dating and it keeps getting deleleted. LOL

Storming here.

Level 2

Scotts Vegas

#91526 Aug 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't get me wrong-- to be at peace you have to learn to let the guilt, regret, anger go. But the experience will always be a part of you. Maybe we posted at the same time because we both needed to remember to find a balance between the letting go and the embracing
Ya never know!
Anne

United States

#91527 Aug 7, 2013
The part about giving away eggs and sweet corn was a strong clue that it was you, AW. Lol hope they appreciated the gift! My neighbor gave me some garden goodies earlier. We started on the watermelon ASAP. Yes!!
Blue miner and Miss E. good to have you guys back. Haven't heard a peep from either of you lately!
Where's Marilyn?-- the latest newcomer...
Just got home from the neighbors (my dads childhood friend) he just recently returned from Ireland--lucky guy--and we listened to some Irish drinking songs and looked at lots of pics. A good time and building good memories.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#91528 Aug 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I guess most know "That Dude" was me commenting on a local thread about that fool advertising the free on line dating and it keeps getting deleleted. LOL
Storming here.
Lol. I recognized it was you as soon as I read about distributing the corn. I get that point of being able to see and be seen. Lol. That online dating is as bad as the spam I get. I'm still getting info. about increasing the size of unmentionables when I don't have any. LMAO. A fine Gentleman you are;) wonder where Abeliever and Betty have gone?
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#91529 Aug 7, 2013
I'm glad this thread is still up because it still gives me a forum and it gives me justification to tell all the bird topic viewers out there that I don't give a fat rat's ass.

Level 1

Location hidden

#91530 Aug 7, 2013
Anne wrote:
The part about giving away eggs and sweet corn was a strong clue that it was you, AW. Lol hope they appreciated the gift! My neighbor gave me some garden goodies earlier. We started on the watermelon ASAP. Yes!!
Blue miner and Miss E. good to have you guys back. Haven't heard a peep from either of you lately!
Where's Marilyn?-- the latest newcomer...
Just got home from the neighbors (my dads childhood friend) he just recently returned from Ireland--lucky guy--and we listened to some Irish drinking songs and looked at lots of pics. A good time and building good memories.
Yes Anne
Me and Blueminer were held up in Russian airport. There was some guy trying to get asylum there and we were just hanging out watching the show.
Anne

United States

#91531 Aug 7, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. I recognized it was you as soon as I read about distributing the corn. I get that point of being able to see and be seen. Lol. That online dating is as bad as the spam I get. I'm still getting info. about increasing the size of unmentionables when I don't have any. LMAO. A fine Gentleman you are;) wonder where Abeliever and Betty have gone?
My email address is one I picked out as slightly humorous in a squeeky clean nice way. Welll......to the ones that send out info on singles/married dating, increasing my "size" and how to "attract" several babes EVERY night--enough already!!
And yes, I too, understand the point of being able to see and to be seen. I think that little statement has made me more aware that I need to stop and visit with some that may be feeling unnoticed. And if I feel "left out" then I need to look around to find someone in the same situation and simply go chat awhile. Okay. POA (plan of action) is in place!
Anne

United States

#91532 Aug 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Anne
Me and Blueminer were held up in Russian airport. There was some guy trying to get asylum there and we were just hanging out watching the show.
Oh, yeah? Well I was at that airport too!! And I didn't see either one of you! Guess there were 2 guys at different airports? Were machine guns involved in yours?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91545 Aug 8, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. I recognized it was you as soon as I read about distributing the corn. I get that point of being able to see and be seen. Lol. That online dating is as bad as the spam I get. I'm still getting info. about increasing the size of unmentionables when I don't have any. LMAO. A fine Gentleman you are;) wonder where Abeliever and Betty have gone?
Abeliever's machine has crashed and she hopes to be back on next week. Betty has just been busy. I think a guy would have to be super ugly both in appearance and personality to need free online dating when there is enough that even an old guy like me can get a real offline date. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91546 Aug 8, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Anne
I saw a heavier lady on her first flight standing up in the airplane and offered her my seat. She said "That's okay, I just don't want to put all my weight down. I am afraid this thing couldn't handle it". and she was not even blonde. LOL
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#91547 Aug 8, 2013
A friend proves that they're a stench supporter today, much to your delight. They want to make a big song and dance about it but you'll know he who smelt it dealt it. You might also benefit from a chum's feedback, when they draw your attention to the facts but stop short of telling you exactly who did it.
Jorge

London, KY

#91548 Aug 8, 2013
El Nino
Anne

United States

#91549 Aug 8, 2013
It going to be a wonderful day!! Chickens are up and the kids are still asleep! This evening I will be looking around at a cleaner house! It's crunch time as my company will be here tomorrow! The hundreds of Legos on the living room rug will be stored and the old VHS tapes will be shelved for the duration of their visit! Lol

Hope everyone gets to hop , skip, and sing the whole day long!(Figuratively, if not literally)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#91554 Aug 8, 2013
More rain. Nashville is getting hit hard again. Hope everyone is okay down there!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#91557 Aug 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Abeliever's machine has crashed and she hopes to be back on next week. Betty has just been busy. I think a guy would have to be super ugly both in appearance and personality to need free online dating when there is enough that even an old guy like me can get a real offline date. LOL
Thanks for the info. Yes, you really shouldn't have a problem. I'm surprised you don't have to shake them off with a stick. I know, some folks' attitudes or personalties just are terrible...
My ten year old says, Mom, it's not that our elders are old, they can still take of themselves. Now, I know, I have a girl who willl be a go getter. Smart and self-sufficient, lol.
Light showers this evening, some enjoyable breeze.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#91559 Aug 8, 2013
Anne wrote:
It going to be a wonderful day!! Chickens are up and the kids are still asleep! This evening I will be looking around at a cleaner house! It's crunch time as my company will be here tomorrow! The hundreds of Legos on the living room rug will be stored and the old VHS tapes will be shelved for the duration of their visit! Lol
Hope everyone gets to hop , skip, and sing the whole day long!(Figuratively, if not literally)
The only hopping and skipping I saw around here today was when I went out after the heavy noon rains and the chickens had been hiding out in the corn field trying to stay semi-dry and as I was walking to the barn to feed them, I could not hardly walk for all the chickens under my feet. One hopped and skipped when I stepped on it's leg, but after a little hopping all was well and it was able to rush right on with the rest to try to be the first to grab the treats. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Joseph Gerth the nefarious "Dahmer" of Louis... 5 hr Politically incor... 8
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr Sandy06 8,016
Louisville university/ups 12 hr father 9
Yall I'm comin out the closet! (Jan '13) 13 hr lol 44
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 17 hr Matt 146
Met a Guy on Line 18 hr Abshsh 3
nada divine 19 hr now what 2
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE