Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,634

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Anne

United States

#90478 Jun 26, 2013
do tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! How big & wt kind?
What kind? Ouch. I don't know names for various types. All I know is that there's brown and gray/white. A couple dark red. Picked them up at an old house site so I imagine they were a collection from over time and places.
Size? Many softball and a few muskmelon size. Lots of baseball size and several smaller. Just counted and its about 90!! Happy. Happy. Happy . Lol
soooooo

AOL

#90480 Jun 26, 2013
there are millions of lightning bugs in Columbia ,.....
its like a fire works show ,.....
SOOOOOooooooooo......
the air must be clean ,..

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#90481 Jun 26, 2013
Just a hot one here. Hope you all stayed cool. On the home front the Teenager wants an animal of his own. Seriously? Another mouth to feed.
Lyktu Simo Mulah

Corbin, KY

#90482 Jun 26, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just a hot one here. Hope you all stayed cool. On the home front the Teenager wants an animal of his own. Seriously? Another mouth to feed.
Who are you and why don't you have a big juicy bolonie sammich n ur hand right now?
supp sucka

AOL

#90483 Jun 26, 2013
poor old wolf man ,...got some negative reactions from is bird brained buddy's
Jasper

Poland

#90484 Jun 26, 2013
I was at McDonald’s Saturday afternoon. I had a bowel accident on myself. I was so embarrassed that I got up to leave but I guess it leaked onto the floor and followed me out the door. I'm sorry to the other patrons who had to deal with that smell. I also wanna apologize to the employees. I feel bad because I believe one employee slipped and fell in it and to the others who had to clean it up. Please keep all mean comments to yourself, I couldn't help it.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#90485 Jun 26, 2013
well that was a tense few moments....happy to report we finally got to use the ternater pod. warning expired an hour ago but was raining hard and i stayed in my hole. roof still on. trlr still tied to tree. all good. night guys
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90486 Jun 27, 2013
supp sucka wrote:
poor old wolf man ,...got some negative reactions from is bird brained buddy's
I am financially poor but it has nothing to do with meaningless negative reactions to some of my trivial posts. Other than that, I am rich with Blessings from the Almighty. But Thanks for your concern.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90487 Jun 27, 2013
betty wrote:
well that was a tense few moments....happy to report we finally got to use the ternater pod. warning expired an hour ago but was raining hard and i stayed in my hole. roof still on. trlr still tied to tree. all good. night guys
Power outtage here most all night, but came back on just in time for coffee making LOL

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90488 Jun 27, 2013
Lyktu Simo Mulah wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you and why don't you have a big juicy bolonie sammich n ur hand right now?
My name is Roaming Insomniac. That's who I am. And, I am not a fan of Bologna. Thanks for asking.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#90490 Jun 27, 2013
WTF goes to the doctor and says, "Doc, every time I drink coffee, I get terrible pains in my eye."

The doctor says, "Try taking the spoon out first, dumbass!"

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#90491 Jun 27, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
In 1973 the monkey climb the tree the tree split the monkey schit in 1973.
ROFLMAO!
The good people, on these threads, know who Big Stevie is, asshole. I'm not changing my name again, so go ahead and have your fun because these folks know the difference. I am honored that your admiration of Big Stevie drives you to try to emulate him. What is it they say? "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?" Yep, that's it!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#90493 Jun 27, 2013
OBAMA SHOULD BE KILLED wrote:
if the power goes out at night ,..
who cares ?
go to sleep ,...
unless its the bad guys ,....knocking out your power and phone lines ,..
coming to take your chickens !
So you're into chickens now???
Hmmmm

United States

#90496 Jun 27, 2013
Hello to the real Big Stevie. Have a wonderful day!!
Omega52

Annville, KY

#90497 Jun 27, 2013
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
Please, someone explain to me, what is the cause of the birds dying? What makes them and the the fish die? I have never received an answer to this. No noxious clouds of gas, nothing that is recordable is happening. For every action there is a reaction, but I cannot find a "reaction" to this "earthquake."
Private Citizen

Collinsville, IL

#90498 Jun 27, 2013
Honey Bees is also a mystery
Hmmmm

United States

#90499 Jun 27, 2013
Omega52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, someone explain to me, what is the cause of the birds dying? What makes them and the the fish die? I have never received an answer to this. No noxious clouds of gas, nothing that is recordable is happening. For every action there is a reaction, but I cannot find a "reaction" to this "earthquake."
LIFE is the cause of death. Without living, there is no death.
Anne

United States

#90500 Jun 27, 2013
Hello dear bird threaders!

Camped at Bowling Green last night and the rain sounded great on the camper roof! Glad it didn't storm there! We poked around at the Corvette Museum for a little while and thoroughly enjoyed the trip.
Now, AW, exactly how do my chickens know when I'm not home and they can escape ? Makes me crazy!
I'm headed out to eat with the ladies group here shortly and won't be back till late. Soooo, I'm hoping there's some bird threaders out there that drops in and leaves a post or two!! Big Stevie..later! Jesse...how's the government programs coming along? I, for one, don't think you live in your parents basement but I'm surprised you showed up here. Most of your posts are amusing .. Lol

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#90501 Jun 27, 2013
Another hot one! Drink water
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90502 Jun 27, 2013
Anne wrote:
Hello dear bird threaders!
Camped at Bowling Green last night and the rain sounded great on the camper roof! Glad it didn't storm there! We poked around at the Corvette Museum for a little while and thoroughly enjoyed the trip.
Now, AW, exactly how do my chickens know when I'm not home and they can escape ? Makes me crazy!
I'm headed out to eat with the ladies group here shortly and won't be back till late. Soooo, I'm hoping there's some bird threaders out there that drops in and leaves a post or two!! Big Stevie..later! Jesse...how's the government programs coming along? I, for one, don't think you live in your parents basement but I'm surprised you showed up here. Most of your posts are amusing .. Lol
Maybe most of the bird threaders have gone off to find your escaping chickens or don't find all these other proxy posters all that amusing or entertaining. LOL Me ? I like the versatility and the laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr lol 4,753
Bruce Dehut 6 hr Karma 1
Grimes Equals Obama 7 hr Felipe 7
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 7 hr Real Talk 33
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 11 hr Mom 51
weitht loss 13 hr jar 2
Nik Houpt - what happened to him? 17 hr chip 6
•••
•••
Louisville Dating