Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88720 Apr 20, 2013
Whether it be mainstream media or the internet... It is still propaganda that tries to make use of nearly ever tragic event to sell their own second hand slanted agendas of the events.

I found it interesting that some reported that Suspect #2 was hiding under "shrink wrap" while others called it a "tarp" and the "arm chair coaches" visualized clear plastic wrap since they really have no knowledge of the process for winterizing a boat.

I don't think it is so much an organized "machine" as it is that some just like to hear themselves talk (or post). Matt 24:4 tells us "take heed that no man deceive you" and I think that could easily apply to more than just religous dogma and doctrines.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#88722 Apr 21, 2013
DontCare wrote:
Has DontCare gotten boring with all the positive I know bring or should I revert to the old school DontCare?
2 Timothy 3:13
King James Version (KJV)

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#88723 Apr 21, 2013
Another chilly morning. Will be a bit warmer this morning, but not a lot. Waiting until we are back in the nice warm 70's. Seeds out for the birds, and headed out to work. Ya'll have a good day!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#88724 Apr 21, 2013
When a woman got married she put a shoebox in the closet and told her husband not to open it. After over 50 years of marriage, she was dying and told him to open the box. When he opened it there were 2 doilies and $85,000 in cash.

He asked her why this was in the box, and she replied “When we got married, my Mother told me to crochet a doily every time I got mad at you".

He smile, thinking that she was only mad at him twice, that he knew of, so he asked what the $85,000 was for.

She said, "Why, dear, that's the money from selling the doilies!"
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#88725 Apr 21, 2013
I always knew I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#88728 Apr 21, 2013
Ever consider chemtrails* as one of the culprits? bird flu? other viruses? What about seals, whales, sharks, other fish, all dying at shore's edge?
*containing mercury, aluminum particles

Just a thought
the sky is fallin

Glasgow, KY

#88729 Apr 21, 2013
one bird died in eastern ky today
Anne

United States

#88730 Apr 21, 2013
Ahhhh, its been a glorious Sunday!!!

Hopefully the eastern bluebirds will take to the new bird boxes we put out for them !! They truly enjoyed the freshly painted deck---guess how I know!!!(Yuck). Lol
After lunch I did some recreational shopping at the local thrift store and found some REALLY cute heeled flip flop shoes. Loaded with bling!!! Hope my daughter doesn't steal them from me!
Didnt look for a Una leisure suit lookalike though. Heehee!!
Also checked out some fruit trees to plant . I'm crossing my fingers that these will make it!! So tired of throwing away my money.... Sheesh! Ya think we could mow and not hit them, or the dog wouldn't chew on the trunks...or a severe drought would hit ..again!!! But I have hope!!!
Poor Shoat

Williamsburg, KY

#88731 Apr 21, 2013
Lots of dead birds around Oneedy, KY.
Imposter

London, KY

#88732 Apr 21, 2013
The birds are fine in my neck of the woods. There are as many as ever...all different kinds: praise the good Lord.
owl

Logan, WV

#88733 Apr 21, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Whether it be mainstream media or the internet... It is still propaganda that tries to make use of nearly ever tragic event to sell their own second hand slanted agendas of the events.
I found it interesting that some reported that Suspect #2 was hiding under "shrink wrap" while others called it a "tarp" and the "arm chair coaches" visualized clear plastic wrap since they really have no knowledge of the process for winterizing a boat.
I don't think it is so much an organized "machine" as it is that some just like to hear themselves talk (or post). Matt 24:4 tells us "take heed that no man deceive you" and I think that could easily apply to more than just religous dogma and doctrines.
so wherein lies the truth, according to the wise old wolf. Does the truth even matter to you?
Kitkat

Georgetown, KY

#88734 Apr 21, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
so wherein lies the truth, according to the wise old wolf. Does the truth even matter to you?
Yes it does.

Level 1

Location hidden

#88735 Apr 21, 2013
Relate...

Your fears and anxieties may cause emotional upsets and physical disturbances today. In fact, you may feel as though you're being crucified, so avoid stressful situations today. It may be that something you said is coming back to haunt you; likewise, something you hear may have you in a panic. Your psychic abilities are in the process of growing stronger and this may be hard to handle.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#88736 Apr 21, 2013
Great day! Hope you all had one too!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88737 Apr 21, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
In many instances, knowing the truth after the fact does not really matter. Will that knowledge bring back the dead? or heal the wounded? Pointing fingers after an event has already happened does not necessarily produce better results. We should strive to be more proactive and not so much reactive.
owl

Logan, WV

#88738 Apr 21, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
In many instances, knowing the truth after the fact does not really matter. Will that knowledge bring back the dead? or heal the wounded? Pointing fingers after an event has already happened does not necessarily produce better results. We should strive to be more proactive and not so much reactive.
true, but knowing the truth about what is really going on behind the scenes may prevent future tragedies. 9/11 should have been our wake up call to realize there are dark forces that have infiltrated our government who are orchestrating these staged false flag events. Until the general public awakens from the slumber and dumbing down being done to them by the mainstream media propaganda machine, we will continue to have staged terror events like Aurora, Newtown, and now Boston which will further serve the agenda of the power elite and their emerging police surveillance state with total control over the enslaved sheeple.
The 9/11 truth activists have made many aware of the myth of the Muslim terrorist, so in its place will be other foreign nationals and pro-gun rights American citizens who will be set up and demonized to be the next new domestic terrorist.

Level 1

Location hidden

#88739 Apr 21, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats all good but when someone wants "you seen and not heard?" And removed from the picture because you don't say what they want to hear; "the truth". They want to believe their lies.
owl

Logan, WV

#88740 Apr 21, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
unlike most, you are at least aware that the mainstream media is taking full advantage of these tragic events to sell an agenda. That agenda is to strike fear in the minds and hearts of the general population. Why? because the media is owned and controlled by the powerful elite that run this country...by instilling fear, they gain more control and are able to take away more of our Constitutional rights as the sheeple willingly give up liberties for security. That's why after 9/11, the Patriot Act and the NDAA was easily passed without any effort and why we submit to intrusive pat downs by the TSA. The people of Boston were under a lockdown for two days and willingly submitted to this martial law while over 9000 federal and state law enforcement officers were searching for a wounded 19 year old. This was just a test to see how frightened people will respond to marital law, and it was a resounding success.
Rahm Emanuel, former White House chief of staff to president Obama once said "you never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before"...like taking away our constitutional rights. Now I believe there are forces within our very own government that have gone a step further by creating these crisis events in order to fulfill the agenda of the power elite that control this country.
owl

Logan, WV

#88741 Apr 21, 2013
A must read for everyone about the Boston massacre:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/19/bosto...
especially the video with Lt. Col. Potter

Level 1

Location hidden

#88742 Apr 21, 2013
Watch who is pushing the jug...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Sheehan = Cheating, Lying 32 min Heather 1
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 8 hr Oh No He Did Not 2
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 8 hr bill 2
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 10 hr Sniper II 22
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 10 hr FARTIN LOUD WMY F... 143
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 10 hr Righty Mouse 12,447
brad jones fairdale 12 hr sandwich 9
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News