Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,720)

Showing posts 74,381 - 74,400 of81,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
You may start the day bright eyed and bushy tailed, but later on you may be getting foggy, tired, feverish, constipated, and sleepy. Blame the Moon, home, family, and past conditioning for your lowered energy levels. It may be a good idea for you to turn in early tonight. You may need a couple of extra beers to help you get through the next two weeks.
If I had any more energy than what I have used over the last couple months, my muscles could not handly the strain. Your horrible-scope only applies to those that sit around idle, fat and lazy. But the beers don't seem like a bad idea except they will only make me sleepy, fat, and lazy. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

back to using some of this energy to clean out fence rows getting ready for spring plowing and planting.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

CONFUCIUS SAY: Man who cut self while shaving lose face.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Where did everybody go?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Gorgeous day;) The birds covered the maple in my yard. I noticed a distinct difference in their chirps today. Happier, perhaps? Hehe. The frog are at it again. Hehehe. I seldom see as many frogs as I did in the '80s. Hope, all the bird threaders are doing well with no health or life complications. I've been using my mullein leaf, violet leaf and licorce root concoction. Fair health, living to All.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes, it WAS a beautiful day. I worked all day, so I missed a lot of it. Been working the 6am to 3pm the last couple of weeks. Glad I will go back to my regular shift Sunday.
tina louise

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

yes, me to.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
Gorgeous day;) The birds covered the maple in my yard. I noticed a distinct difference in their chirps today. Happier, perhaps? Hehe. The frog are at it again. Hehehe. I seldom see as many frogs as I did in the '80s. Hope, all the bird threaders are doing well with no health or life complications. I've been using my mullein leaf, violet leaf and licorce root concoction. Fair health, living to All.
Heard a lot of peepers this evening. I'm real close to the river

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Heard a lot of peepers this evening. I'm real close to the river
Noisy peeping toms? That was me
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Heard a lot of peepers this evening. I'm real close to the river
I've walked along that river bank by the swimming pool and the courthouse. Never really heard them, but usually it's been the fall months that I walked down there;) Nice day though. I heard several mowers getting an early start on their lawns. Boy, I dread it. Lol. Not the work, the beat up mower. Cranky, no go. I remember, when growing up we'd use scythes to cut the hillsides. They were dependable; mowers and weed eaters just are not my forte. I can use them, not fix them.Lol
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Noisy peeping toms? That was me
So that's YOUR lipstick on my window...
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I've walked along that river bank by the swimming pool and the courthouse. Never really heard them, but usually it's been the fall months that I walked down there;) Nice day though. I heard several mowers getting an early start on their lawns. Boy, I dread it. Lol. Not the work, the beat up mower. Cranky, no go. I remember, when growing up we'd use scythes to cut the hillsides. They were dependable; mowers and weed eaters just are not my forte. I can use them, not fix them.Lol
I'm a few miles South of there. They've been noisy.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

some oversized post holes have been dug.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Well, the chemtrails are aplenty this morning. I've seen three or four different streams of crap. However, the sun is coming up and the birds are full force as well on a better note. I saw a male strutting around a female. Got my mile stroll over today. Going to enjoy this day. Hopefully, it won't rain.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

What a beautiful day! Will be going to the Flea Market later. It's just too nice to stay inside.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Good morning bird threaders. Happy Spring, I think it is finally here. I have been loving it. Hope you all have been out doing the same.

What's with all the gaps? Did the love birds get down and dirty? Get a room. Or was it Imposter? lol

Where's "Nope" and Hempburn been?

I guess you heard of the shooting at Knox. Wow, poor soldier comes home from Afghanistan, gets into heated argument in the HRC parking lot before pulling out a 45 and shooting his wife's boyfriend several times. What a mess.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Misty-eyed, I have seen them ripping in the sky for several days here chemspraying. Ruins a beautiful clear blue sky.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Chemtrails: Frightening Lesser-Known Facts
Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Human Pesticide?

"In the last ten years, respiratory disease in the US has moved from 8th to 3rd highest cause of death. Asthma rates have more than doubled in the western world and Alzheimer's' disease, a condition that is caused by aluminum poisoning, has also skyrocketed. "

If we don't organize to stop this scourge, we deserve what we get.

There has been an increasing awareness of chemtrails in recent years. Protests have been organized, movies have been released and whistle blowers have come forward. Most significantly, former Los Angeles FBI chief Ted Gunderson made a video denouncing chemtrails shortly before his death in 2011.

The heavy spraying began in NATO countries in the late 90s, but today chemtrails are being recorded pretty much everywhere, from Russia to Brazil, South Korea to Cuba. This is a program of extraordinary scope and importance. However, while we know a chemtrail program exists, there is very little hard information on how it functions and what its goals are.

I have been researching chemtrails and, while I don't yet have the full picture, I present this information will plug a few holes.

• Most politicians are as oblivious as we are. AC Griffin, a former CIA and NSA operative, says:'The monies that go into CIA projects don't necessarily come from congressional appropriations. The congress as a whole is completely oblivious to the aerosol program. They are afraid to ask.'

People on the inside who oppose the program are punished.'One of the key people who designed the aerosol is now sitting in federal penitentiary. They still go to him to ask him questions.'

Griffin also revealed that former Clinton era Navy Chief of Naval Operations, Jeremy Boorda, left, was murdered because he opposed the program. Boorda was found dead in 1996 with three shotgun wounds in his chest. The authorities were quick to claim he committed suicide, and the autopsy results were never released to the public.

• Commercial airliners are involved in spraying. In the very beginning, the aerosols were sprayed solely by military planes, but now the program has been expanded and commercial airliners have been outfitted with aerosol units controlled by computers and satellites. Photos provide evidence of this, like this Lufthansa jet flying over the US (below,left).

In the airline industry, the operation is known as Project Cloverfield. In 2000, a high level executive at an American airline revealed his office was visited by two men from an unnamed government agency:

'They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft. When asked what the chemicals were and why we were going to spray them, they told us that information was given on a need-to-know basis and we weren't cleared for it...We were made to sign non-disclosure forms that basically stated that we would go to prison if we told anyone what we knew.'

Delivery by commercial aircraft raises the possibility that many countries have not given consent to being sprayed, and may be unaware it's even happening.

• Weather manipulation is a daily occurrence - Chemtrails are used in conjunction with HAARP for geo-engineering (the technical term for weather control). Much is written about the ability to create disasters like earthquakes and tsunamis against an enemy, but we don't realize that weather patterns are manipulated all the time. Scott Stevens was a TV weatherman in the US but quit his job upon realizing that this was happening on a nigh daily basis.

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/04/chem...

Long article but very interesting.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

For lala:

Rare twin horses born on Easter defy odds

A Tifton, Georgia, woman woke up to a big surprise Easter morning when her pregnant horse gave birth twice.

Lori Tucker's horse delivered not one, but two fillies: An extremely rare occurrence for horses, and what's even more astonishing is they're both healthy.

Only about one in 10,000 horses have twins, and even fewer survive birth. But on Easter morning Lori Tucker was awoken by a phone call.
"My neighbor called and told me we had twins. I was actually asleep, and I was so shocked," Tucker said.

She jumped out of bed and ran outside in her pajamas. Once outside, she couldn't believe what she saw.

"To come out, the sun was up and they were running around and nursing with mama. And the neighbors were so excited...it was just...It was just the most amazing feeling, like I didn't give birth, but I felt like they were mine," she said.

Tucker has read about twin horses online, and knows how rare they are. So she's been keeping a close eye on the two, and is making sure Betty Girl, the mom, is taking to motherhood.

"I don't know if she's got enough milk yet, but we're gonna try to bucket feed them. But they're nursing really good. She's a great mama. She has really taken care of them. So I hope they just make it past these critical weeks," said Tucker.

She said the first few weeks are very important for the horses' development. The smaller horse, which Tucker calls "the baby," has taken to bucket feeding, which is a good sign for the timid little one.

Just a couple of days after the horses were born, Tucker said they already have different personalities.

"The older one, I could tell from birth when I came out was a little more curious than the other one. She was sniffing around, seeing who I was. The little miniature one, she was kind of shy. Standoff-ish," she said.

Tucker says the twins were born only about 20-minutes apart. She hasn't named the horses yet, but says she's trying to come up with some good Easter names. In the meantime, the twins will have to get lots of rest as they continue to grow.

http://www.today.com/pets/rare-twin-horses-bo...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Deer fight looks like a cat fight — you'll see what we mean

What's a young buck to do when he's peeved off but has no antlers or serious weaponry yet to make his point? Slap fight of course! Looking more like a couple of cheerleaders hashing it out post-game, these boys are battling to dominate the herd, Fight Club-style. The quarrel came to fisticuffs in Tomar Park in Sioux Falls, SD, where a KELOLAND TV cameraman captured it on video. And while the deer on the right looks like the sore loser tumbling backwards into the bleachers, lanky legs flying, it's actually the tough guy on the left who ended up with an injured front leg.[Source]

<<< http://now.msn.com/deer-fight-in-tomar-park-i... ;

16 cringe-worthy photos show situations about to end very badly

You don't have to be psychic to know that these pictures were snapped just moments before things got ugly. Like, screaming-at-the-ambulance-to- drive-faster, showing-future-grandkids-the-s cars, brains-shouting-“CTRL+Z”— that kind of badly. We have to commend the photographers for their sense of timing, but we also have to raise an eyebrow as to exactly why they're letting this crazy stuff go down. Sure, art is pain. But at a certain point, you should probably throw down the camera and tell those guys not to shoot each other in the stomach with a toilet plunger. Take a look at all 16 pictures to see the moment right before a bad idea becomes a terrible memory.

<<< http://now.msn.com/this-will-end-badly-a-phot... ;
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Fracking just might be causing earthquakes

As if fracking weren't already controversial enough, now it just might be causing earthquakes. Between 1972 and 2008, Oklahoma (a fracking state) averaged just a couple earthquakes per year. But by 2011, that number had exploded to well over a thousand, including a 5.7 magnitude shaker. These earthquake swarms are showing up in other fracking states, too, and many scientists say there is plenty of data pointing to fracking — a method of releasing oil or gas from rock by forcing liquid (usually containing sand) into the rock — as the culprit. The oil and gas industry denies they're responsible.[Source]

http://now.msn.com/fracking-might-be-causing-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,381 - 74,400 of81,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 min BIG_STEVIE 26,162
Crews working fatal accident on Southern Parkway 1 hr Phoenix97 9
a virtual fitness studio (Aug '11) 3 hr FitnessPrincess 2
Male / Male Massage Exchange (May '12) 3 hr lexm4m 12
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 5 hr Truth 97
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 6 hr Disgusted 269
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 9 hr unknown 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••