Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,688)

Showing posts 73,741 - 73,760 of81,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vet

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Im sick and tired of you guys not anwsering my questions.I ask you All why the birds where dying did they get herpies or something.
Clock

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK MED. TERM: Bacteria- Backdoor to cafteria.
Oswego

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

@ rapidfire @ BigStevie

DUCKS IN HEAVEN !!!

Three women die together in an accident
And go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says,
'We only have one rule here
in heaven:
Don't step on the
ducks!'

So they enter heaven, and sure enough,
There are ducks all over the
place.
It is almost impossible not
to step on a duck,
And although they try their
best to avoid them,
The first woman accidentally
steps on one.

Along comes St.. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.
St. Peter chains them
together and says,
'Your punishment for stepping
on a duck is to
Spend eternity chained to
this ugly man!'
The next day,
The second woman steps
accidentally on a duck
And along comes St. Peter,
Who doesn't miss a thing.
With him is another extremely
ugly man.
He chains them together
With the same admonishment as
for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and,
Not wanting to be chained
For all eternity to an ugly
man, is very,
VERY careful where she
steps.

She manages to go months
Without stepping on any
ducks,
But
One day St.Peter comes up to
her
With the most handsome man
she has ever laid eyes on
..... Very tall, long
eyelashes, muscular.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says,
'I wonder what I did to
deserve being
Chained to you for all of
eternity?'

The guy says,
'I don't know about you,
But I stepped on a
Duck.

Clock

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK MED.TERM: Medical Staff-A Doctor's Cane.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Another long day. Need more bird seed!
tbone

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

This crap is on every forum they are no bird,s dying just some crap they madeup to see how high the thread would go
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

tbone wrote:
This crap is on every forum they are no bird,s dying just some crap they madeup to see how high the thread would go
Yeah, don't you just love it. With your post and this one I am doing now while the dog is out, we just added 2 more. LOL
Tollesboro Guy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

But hey! Three ducks just died in story above! How many birds have to die to keep the thread relevant?

:-)
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Lol...this is so funny
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

somebody turn the faucet off.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Woah! The thunder woke me up! How is it storming when it is 43 degrees? Crazy!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Why can't I make meatloaf I have tried and tried and I am a good cook

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
I dunno. Hopefully you will be able to at some point. Good luck.
bobbln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Red, red robin goes bob,bobin along.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
Wash your hands, or if you prefer, put on rubber gloves (not the kind that young guys buy in the drugstore and keep in their wallets forever). Put all the ingredients in a large bowl, then plunge right in with those clean hands. Keep kneading the ingredients so they are well-mixed, then put in a baking pan, forming a loaf. This is a sure-fire way to get the meatloaf to stick together. It won't fall apart, and you can cut it into slices, then serve. Got it? The preceding information comes from the worst chef alive.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Rapidfire wrote:
@ BigStevie ; A magician was putting a big show on one night. He did a few good tricks to get everyones attention, then said ok for my next trick I will need a volunter , because this trick is very dangerous, so he looks over the audiance and picks the biggest dude he could find and tells him to come up on stage. the magician hands him a two pound ballpin hammer and says ok, when I tell you, hit me right between the eyes as hard as you can with that hammer ! the ole big boy said, Man thats going to hurt you. The magician said Don't worry, I've done this before. So he puts his hands behind his back and says ok now hit me. So the guy draws back the hammer and pops him right in the forehead. The magician falls flat on his back, Out cold. everyone gets quiet waiting on him to get up, but he never did. After awhile, the ambulance came and hauld him to the hostpitle, where he laid in a coma for several months. The ole boy that hit him got to feeling bad about it, thought maybe he hit him too hard, so he went and sat beside his bed every day. Finally one day the magician started moving his feet and hands , Raised up in bed, lifted up his arms and Said ; Tah- Dah !!!
HA-HA!!! That's a good 'ern, RF, and thank you for sharing it with me! Have a wonderful day and, if you will check below, you'll find another story in the ongoing saga of WTF, and his family. Thanks again!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, my fine feathered friends. Right now, the weather is rainy and very raw. The blowing wind goes right through to your bones. Hubby has been talking about moving to Machiasport, Maine, which is fairly close to one of my dear friends. However, my smartphone gave the weather report for this place and it is 12 degrees and windy. That might change his mind. Other than the weather and proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, Maine's rural scenery is almost identical to Kentucky's. I'd like to be there around Christmas time, with the heavy snow, but as soon as the holidays are gone, I'd be gone with the wind as well. I've gotten too used to Kentucky's temperate climate to move anytime soon.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I imagine that AW has his woodstove cranked up this morning, with dog lying on his carpet, staying nice and warm. Stein does not want to go out to visit his tree, and when I call him, he crouches down and lays his ears back in hopes that he will become invisible. I may have to accompany him to the tree to make sure that he does his business.

Stein is well housebroken and rarely has an accident in the house. Well, he tried to hold back as much as he could but he had to produce a biscuit or two. I keep a litterbox in the small, half bathroom, so that kitty can relieve herself. Stein is very bright, and got the idea that he could use it as well. He missed by a couple of inches and left a biscuit behind. He knew that he did something wrong, and was slinking about the house. I cued in to his peculiar behavior and started looking around. Sure enough, there was his errant "biscuit." I should have scolded him, but I was laughing so hard, I just couldn't. And who could blame him! It was darned cold, windy, and rainy last night. Poor Stein cannot dress for the weather, and only has a short fur coat to protect himself from the elements.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Into the 4th hour of thunder, lightning, and heavy rains. Dog chowed down too much on a hambone and left a choice barf and guess who stepped in it when the electric went off and it was dark? LOL
He does not leave any treats from either end unless he is feeling bad.

I don't have the wood stove going, it has been raining too much to bring in more wood and it is plenty warm enough in here without it. Just watching the creek rolling and the green grass. April Showers came in March. Maybe we will have May flowers in April.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Into the 4th hour of thunder, lightning, and heavy rains. Dog chowed down too much on a hambone and left a choice barf and guess who stepped in it when the electric went off and it was dark? LOL
He does not leave any treats from either end unless he is feeling bad.
I don't have the wood stove going, it has been raining too much to bring in more wood and it is plenty warm enough in here without it. Just watching the creek rolling and the green grass. April Showers came in March. Maybe we will have May flowers in April.
LOL, hope so. This is the first time that Stein has left anything from his innards. I gave him a pass this time. Actually, the little guy first discovered the biscuit by stepping in it, and he acted as if the world was coming to an end. LOL. Stein was pretty smart in trying to use the litter box...he just miscalculated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,741 - 73,760 of81,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 3 hr sarcastic1 13
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 4 hr Auntie Phascist 6
Robbie Ashcraft 6 hr Cheater 2
Joshua Young is back in jail! 6 hr Auntie Phascist 4
Fischer announces support for Hollander in Metr... 7 hr Linda Sparrow 1
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 9 hr Phoenix97 462
David and Michelle James (Jun '13) 10 hr Karma 56
•••
•••