Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,680)

Showing posts 73,581 - 73,600 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

I'm going to chip in and buy my Dad a new burner for his old electric stove. Hehe. Raining this evening, still warm out. The froga are at it again...croak,croak.
wizard

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

@ abeliever thanks for the info, kind new to this stuff so thanks to everybody been reading stuff on underground cities,population control,such as gulf war Illness (GWI), and many other "new" diseases were intentionally bioengineered in laboratories. so i"am tryin to sort it all out thanks for any help really have been taken back.by the new info.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
I'm going to chip in and buy my Dad a new burner for his old electric stove. Hehe. Raining this evening, still warm out. The froga are at it again...croak,croak.
If the electric goes out and the old stove doesn't work, then he could do like the pioneers and just burn some buffalo chips.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

But if his game is more modern, he can just take a golf chip
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If the electric goes out and the old stove doesn't work, then he could do like the pioneers and just burn some buffalo chips.
hehe. AW I don't think he'd be too happy trying to can using buffalo chips. That darn burner's about $90 plus. It's an early '50 GE model. He got his honey extractor several weeks ago. Three out of his 4 hives are working. He has an old stump that has bees coming in and out of it. So, I think he's got an idea planned for that. He rescued the old stump several mos. The bees were scaring some local workers, so Dad rescues the little honeybees;) Lol. He's a worker like you. A considerate man.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
But if his game is more modern, he can just take a golf chip
The man doesn't know what relaxation is. I think, he's more of an Andy Griffith type or This Old House kind of fella. Work,work after 39 years and retiring...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Just hanging out here at the house. It was another wet warmish day.
Population control

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several news reorts. I checkd out a couple earier. It startedback in September.
NYC Dep’t Of Health Warns Gay Men Of “Terrifying” Meningitis Outbreak, Urges Vaccination
Full story here: http://www.queerty.com/nyc-dept-of-health-war...
Read more at http://www.queerty.com/nyc-dept-of-health-war...
what better way to get rid of an 'undesirable' population than to bioengineer a virus to knock off a few of them and then scare the rest into getting a vaccine and get them to pay for their 'protection' which will actually slowly kill them over the long term...such is the genius of pure evil.
Freedom for security

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Our enemies in the Middle East can bring them in the shipping containers. That IS one of the biggest threats our country faces at home. Enemies in the Middle East have access to more than you would think and many forms of delivery.
what better way for a government to take away the freedoms of its people than by scaring them with unrealistic threats to get them to voluntarily give up freedom for security. If you really believe our enemies in the Middle East are a threat then why haven't they already attacked us again by now? If and when it happens how will we ever know who actually did it or whether or not it was just another false flag operation?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> hehe. AW I don't think he'd be too happy trying to can using buffalo chips. That darn burner's about $90 plus. It's an early '50 GE model. He got his honey extractor several weeks ago. Three out of his 4 hives are working. He has an old stump that has bees coming in and out of it. So, I think he's got an idea planned for that. He rescued the old stump several mos. The bees were scaring some local workers, so Dad rescues the little honeybees;) Lol. He's a worker like you. A considerate man.
Ok, so I meant stands of bees or supers. I was thinking I typed hives. Hehe. I think, it is time for bed...
pure genius

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
lala, I haven't heard about that "gay" disease killing in New York. I did see this though:
Antibiotic resistance a "catastrophic threat" - medical chief
LONDON (Reuters)- Antibiotic resistance poses a catastrophic threat to medicine and could mean patients having minor surgery risk dying from infections that can no longer be treated, Britain's top health official said on Monday.
Sally Davies, the chief medical officer for England, said global action is needed to fight antibiotic, or antimicrobial, resistance and fill a drug "discovery void" by researching and developing new medicines to treat emerging, mutating infections.
Only a handful of new antibiotics have been developed and brought to market in the past few decades, and it is a race against time to find more, as bacterial infections increasingly evolve into "superbugs" resistant to existing drugs.
"Antimicrobial resistance poses a catastrophic threat. If we don't act now, any one of us could go into hospital in 20 years for minor surgery and die because of an ordinary infection that can't be treated by antibiotics," Davies told reporters as she published a report on infectious disease.
"And routine operations like hip replacements or organ transplants could be deadly because of the risk of infection."
One of the best known superbugs, MRSA, is alone estimated to kill around 19,000 people every year in the United States - far more than HIV and AIDS - and a similar number in Europe.
And others are spreading. Cases of totally drug resistant tuberculosis have appeared in recent years and a new wave of "super superbugs" with a mutation called NDM 1, which first emerged in India, has now turned up all over the world, from Britain to New Zealand.
Last year the WHO said untreatable superbug strains of gonorrhoea were spreading across the world.
Laura Piddock, a professor of microbiology at Birmingham University and director of the campaign group Antibiotic Action, welcomed Davies' efforts to raise awareness of the problem.
"There are an increasing number of infections for which there are virtually no therapeutic options, and we desperately need new discovery, research and development," she said.
Davies called on governments and organisations across the world, including the World Health Organisation and the G8, to take the threat seriously and work to encourage more innovation and investment into the development of antibiotics.
"Over the past two decades there has been a discovery void around antibiotics, meaning diseases have evolved faster than the drugs to treat them," she said.
Davies called for more cooperation between the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries to preserve the existing arsenal of antibiotics, and more focus on developing new ones.
Increasing surveillance to keep track of drug-resistant superbugs, prescribing fewer antibiotics and making sure they are only prescribed when needed, and ensuring better hygiene to keep infections to a minimum were equally important, she said.
Nigel Brown, president of the Society for General Microbiology, agreed the issues demanded urgent action and said its members would work hard to better understand infectious diseases, reduce transmission of antibiotic resistance, and help develop new antibiotics.
"The techniques of microbiology and new developments such as synthetic biology will be crucial in achieving this," he said.
http://news.yahoo.com/antibiotic-resistance-c...
what better way to sell new drugs than to bioengineer resistant bacteria so you can market the antibiotic to fight it. Ever wonder how quickly these new drugs come out so soon after the resistant superbugs show up? Pure geniuses these microbiologists.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

why would they want to ban firearms, smoking cigarettes, obesity, suspersized colas, or halt highrise jumping or convince people to practice motor vehicle safety and make abortions illegal ?

How will microbiologists keep the new strains from attacking granny? or choose which unwanted elements to control?

Forget the supersized colas, let's all just grab onto the concepts of mass hysteria and paranoa.
tricky

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

why did the birds die did they get herpies.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Berea? I guess I must not have been comfortable in Lexington or Nicholasville LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe it's morning already. Wish I could just go back to bed!
So true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Good morn all... Maybe the rain is done. You all have a blessed day...
pig hoss

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

It sure wasn’t the hole-in-one Mark Mihal had in mind.

While golfing with friends at the Annbriar Golf Course near here Friday, Mihal, 43, a mortgage broker from Creve Coeur, abruptly dropped into the ground on the fairway of the 14th hole. It was the first time a person — and not a ball — has disappeared beneath the turf in the course’s 20-year history.

It also was the first time in the memory of folks who study sinkholes in Illinois that a person has fallen into one.

“I was standing in the middle of the fairway,” Mihal said Monday.“Then, all of a sudden, before I knew it, I was underground.”
pig hoss

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

if i move into a sink hole ,...can they still charge me high property tax?
Clock

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

DENNIS RODMAN meet with the N. Korean leader. He will probably meet and converse with a lot more different people. He's doing this on his own. It's non-political. He expresses himself anywhere, anytime and anyway. He has no script to go by. He's just being his crazy self(lol). I think if a lot more people were like that, it would be better. If people would stop trying to be something that they're not, you will feel better about yourself and the people around you. THAT MY FRIENDS I CALL LIVING.
Crazy

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Gangham Style

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,581 - 73,600 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Victim identified, charges possible in Southern... 3 hr Phoenix97 2
carla rushing/cody lane 3 hr Hmmm 2
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr ques 1,008
ISP seizes over 1 pound of meth, arrest 2 siblings 4 hr YES 1
ej lewis aka prince 4 hr toottoot 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Hillbilly 26,165
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 6 hr Disgusted 271
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE