Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
73,381 - 73,400 of 81,588 Comments Last updated Yesterday
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Natural occurrences are excusable; however, man has been destroying the earth in the name of avarice, modernization and evolution which has come with overpopulation and loss of our "old" ways. It's amazing that these ancient texts buried for thousands of years tell of our present times. Astonishing:) Thanks.
Welcome !...Not to worry anybody , just the living truth , the word , the way !
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Buy the way, did you get a chance to listen to the wagon wheel song by darius rucker @ youtube ? a real pick me up for me .
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, its cold, but there are some happy birds out there. New seeds and a new feeder today.
Can't wait til the weekend though, it's going to be in the 60's. OH so nice.
Faith is but a grain though. The birds have been revealing warmer days ahead with every little song. They've been extremely excited around here;) No doubt, they will love that new feeder. Daughter and I love bird watching. I too enjoy the woodpeckers and owls. The colors,the singing just lovely.

“Good Morning:-]”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I need a JOB!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Well, things are getting dicey in Louisiana. There is no stopping the huge sinkhole at the present time. They are trying to contain it with birms all around. To make matters worse, there is bubbling and foam in the Lake Peigneur area that had that huge sinkhole disaster in 1980. That's 50 miles away.

There are also other sinkholes in the Gulf Region, which sits atop a huge shelf of salt, which likely contain caverns. This may have serious implications for the whole Gulf coastal area. We will just have to wait and see.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Natural occurrences are excusable; however, man has been destroying the earth in the name of avarice, modernization and evolution which has come with overpopulation and loss of our "old" ways. It's amazing that these ancient texts buried for thousands of years tell of our present times. Astonishing:) Thanks.
That's why they called it prophecy ; NOW, they call it predictions based on scientific calculations. gues they have to see it to believe it , huh ?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
Buy the way, did you get a chance to listen to the wagon wheel song by darius rucker @ youtube ? a real pick me up for me .
@ Rapidfire, I sure did. That Darius has a wonderful voice. I really enjoyed it. Thank you. You know I'm a pretty kind and decent person. When I stand up for myself, partner gets cold with me. It saddens me that my Love is never enough, you know. I feel, if I can't deal with an association with his parent that he should accept that I don't want any contact with her. Something is always said or I do not like her attitude. Am I always to be subjected to that? I am the one who always, always misunderstand. So, now I just take her things to the door. I purchase the medicines and goods in good faith and deposit them at the door. There is nothing to resolve. That song lifted my Spirit. I really appreciated it. Sorry for posting my troubles.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

RANDO 11 wrote:
I need a JOB!
GET a JOB ! haha!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

RANDO 11 wrote:
I need a JOB!
Get a CDL truck company somewhere might hire you.Go check.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> That's why they called it prophecy ; NOW, they call it predictions based on scientific calculations. gues they have to see it to believe it , huh ?
A great Indian Chief prophesied of the Great Earthquake in the 1800's. I do have belief in seers or spiritualists:) Man thinks he's so powerful. Thinking doesn't make it so! I agree with ou.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> @ Rapidfire, I sure did. That Darius has a wonderful voice. I really enjoyed it. Thank you. You know I'm a pretty kind and decent person. When I stand up for myself, partner gets cold with me. It saddens me that my Love is never enough, you know. I feel, if I can't deal with an association with his parent that he should accept that I don't want any contact with her. Something is always said or I do not like her attitude. Am I always to be subjected to that? I am the one who always, always misunderstand. So, now I just take her things to the door. I purchase the medicines and goods in good faith and deposit them at the door. There is nothing to resolve. That song lifted my Spirit. I really appreciated it. Sorry for posting my troubles.
Hey , thats what we're here for . Troubles are kind of like, hair in all the wrong places ; WE ALL got'm . hahaha !
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
Well, things are getting dicey in Louisiana. There is no stopping the huge sinkhole at the present time. They are trying to contain it with birms all around. To make matters worse, there is bubbling and foam in the Lake Peigneur area that had that huge sinkhole disaster in 1980. That's 50 miles away.
There are also other sinkholes in the Gulf Region, which sits atop a huge shelf of salt, which likely contain caverns. This may have serious implications for the whole Gulf coastal area. We will just have to wait and see.
Unfortunately, they had to dig the wrong way. It's unfortunate but It doesn't surprise me with the salt mining, oil drilling and everything else that poor state hasn't sunk yet. These companies forget that the place in inhabited by people. The sinkholes are happening so rapidly for me to think it is not a geological occurrence. Most of them I firmly believe have been exacerbated by greedy man.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately, they had to dig the wrong way. It's unfortunate but It doesn't surprise me with the salt mining, oil drilling and everything else that poor state hasn't sunk yet. These companies forget that the place in inhabited by people. The sinkholes are happening so rapidly for me to think it is not a geological occurrence. Most of them I firmly believe have been exacerbated by greedy man.
Right , and the sad part is there's no cure for greed ! It's terminal ...
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

where in Doomsday IS everybody ? I know your not making Snow-Angels . haha!
so true

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Yall that song is great , but listen to it by old medicine crow , they did it well also..

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
where in Doomsday IS everybody ? I know your not making Snow-Angels . haha!
They come and go in here. But they don't do it fast.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

All is quiet on the home front. I have been watching the snow melt but would rather be watching the grass grow. It won't be as long now as it has been.

Today, I saw some little birds and some rabbits raking back the snow to get to the grass and tidbits. They especially liked my footprints and that made me think that we can find sustenance in the CREATOR'S footprints.
Doubtful

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Why?
OhioJeepGirl

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Good evening everyone. I have just caught up on all the posts. The kids are home and I am a little over my head trying to go from a zero hour week to realizing that I am back to not having enough hours in a day! OMGosh!

@Betty - I have no clue what is bringing the sankes, but my neighbors said that 3 copperheads made good use of my steps last summer. Yikes!

As for crumbs and space bars, LOL, it only happens on topix and sometimes yahoo mail. It could be a compatibility issue. Um...it has been awhile since I have blown out the crumbs though! ha ha ha!

@Abeliever and Lala - That sinkhole in LA is something else. I think Misty eyes brought up the fact that this is another event that is increasing. It could have to do with rain and mining, but I think it could also fit in with the methane and increase in quakes. I think we are in some kind of global earth change. It could be a normal natural cycle and what caused the prophecies of so many native cultures that we look to today in our times.

My eyes are tired, but I must push on. I will check back in later.

(((Big hugs)))
OhioJeepGirl

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Well, I have changed my mind. I am going to head off to bed and get an early start at it again in the morning. <yawn> I will do better when I am rested.

I have not had a chance to check emails today, so if I have missed any then I will get to them tomorrow.

Much love, big hugs, and sweet dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE