Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,663)

Showing posts 73,241 - 73,260 of81,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Off to get dinner on the table. Pork tenderloin on bun, homemade frech fries, homemade cole slaw. Then I will get the chili for the crock pot ready for overnight slow cooking for tomorrow.

Have a good evening. Might check back later and see if any of you are on. Meanwhile, here are some cute dog stories:

Seen this on the news or Today Show yesterday and today it is on Godvine...

Cute Family of Pugs Go Sledding in the Backyard

The only thing cuter than a pug going sledding is a FAMILY of pugs going sledding! Watch as these cuties play in a winter wonderland, it's adorable.

http://www.godvine.com/Cute-Family-of-Pugs-Go...

Love how dogs save humans all the time.

Dog Saves Girl In Poland: Canine Reportedly Kept Missing 3-Year-Old Alive In Freezing Temperatures (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/04/dog-...

Has several dog saving news stories in the video.

Then I seen this one on Godvine while I was watching the snow pugs. haha

It amazes me how people are frolicking and interacting with animals that could rip them to shreds in a blink of an eye....another one about lions. Love the big cats too.

38 Wild Lions Shockingly Accept One Man as Part of Their Pride

When you see what Kevin Richardson is able to do with these graceful, powerful creatures, you simply won't believe it! A pride of lions has accepted him as one of their own, enjoying his company like a brother! Unbelievable!

http://www.godvine.com/38-Wild-Lions-Shocking...

Have a good evening everyone.:)
Sling Blade

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Horse meat found in taco bell meals? Burger king? Hamburger meat in quality stores? Etc. makes me wonder what people like me have been buying from discount food stores!!??? Does your potted meat and beef stew taste finny latley?
Another disturbing thought, where is all this horse meat coming from? Are they slaughtering wild horses again?!!
WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!

qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Monday Night

Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, then rain after midnight. Low of 36F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.

Tuesday

Overcast with rain. High of 46F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.

Tuesday Night
Overcast with snow and rain. Low of 30F. Winds from the West at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%.

Wednesday

Overcast with a chance of snow, then a chance of snow and rain in the afternoon. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 19F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%.

Wednesday Night
Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Low of 28F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Thursday

Overcast.
Fog early. High of 45F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Thursday Night

Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 23F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Friday
Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 46F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Friday Night

Clear. Fog overnight. Low of 27F with a windchill as low as 21F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High of 59F. Winds from the East at 5 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night

Mostly cloudy. Low of 45F. Winds from the East at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday

Partly cloudy. High of 59F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday Night

Partly cloudy. Low of 41F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.

Monday
Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 55F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 10 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.

Monday Night

Overcast with a chance of rain. Fog overnight. Low of 43F. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.

Tuesday
Mostly cloudy. High of 52F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 15 mph

Tuesday Night
Partly cloudy. Low of 36F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Wednesday

Clear. High of 52F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph.

Wednesday Night

Clear. Low of 37F. Winds less than 5 mph.

Thursday
Partly cloudy. High of 52F. Winds less than 5 mph.

Thursday Night
Partly cloudy. Low of 39F. Winds less than 5 mph.

Friday
Clear. High of 52F. Winds less than 5 mph.

Friday Night
Clear. Low of 39F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

chocolate and mint goes together just about as well as garlic and strawberries. LOL
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<--- I decided to just go back to my "old" eyeball....
(Is everyone comfy with this one now)??
ROFLMBO!!!
I'll post my howdy do's and updates later on this evening. I've got 'thangs ta do' right now. Have a great day everyone! God bless each of you in your daily travels and/or chores!!
where is it ? " EYE" can't see it ! Invisable eah , your freak'n me out again ! heehee
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
chocolate and mint goes together just about as well as garlic and strawberries. LOL
I have to agree, and garlic makes my feet stank !! haha!
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sling Blade wrote:
Horse meat found in taco bell meals? Burger king? Hamburger meat in quality stores? Etc. makes me wonder what people like me have been buying from discount food stores!!??? Does your potted meat and beef stew taste finny latley?
Another disturbing thought, where is all this horse meat coming from? Are they slaughtering wild horses again?!!
WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!
yes the horsemeat market is back. not wild ones though, domestic . all the unwanted culls. supposed to be shiping it out to spain and other euoropean countries. stock yards auctioning then by the pound. heard on news some thing about it showing up in burger and such. not done any research on it yet, but don't worry, we will !
Mike

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

There is no need to digress any further

My prediction 3/4/2013 THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TONIGHT at 10:00 PM eastern time of a Massive earthquake worldwide the whole planet will shake violently from an 15.0 earthquake Bye Bye everyone this is the end :-))
Mike

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

45 minutes to go :-((
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I better go get some bread and milk.
dale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Y'all all crazy!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh what a day! I put out more seeds. I hope these birds appreciate it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

And I slept right on through that wannabe Nasty Dermas or was that CST and I better get my clothes on? LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Wilkinson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl, so glad to see you back. I'd be happy to share my mint cookies, I always get extra mints and freeze them. Hempburn stopped in earlier to let us know he is still kicking and what he is up to, and yes, hope is still posting, I call him "Belie" now (his anagram for me) instead of Sybil. lol
Hope you are all settle in and things are going great. I have missed reading your posts. Hope missed your debates too.:)
Seen this a couple days ago. Thought of you and your babies.:)
Published on Mar 1, 2013
Have you seen the screaming goat videos!? They are hilarious. But we think this goat sliding on ice is pretty awesome too.
Goat slides on thin ice
Best Goat Edition Compilation - Top 10 - Screaming Goat Songs
Published on Feb 26, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
too funny. Enjoy, have a great night. Love, hugs, and blessings to you and yours.
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl, so glad to see you back. I'd be happy to share my mint cookies, I always get extra mints and freeze them. Hempburn stopped in earlier to let us know he is still kicking and what he is up to, and yes, hope is still posting, I call him "Belie" now (his anagram for me) instead of Sybil. lol
Hope you are all settle in and things are going great. I have missed reading your posts. Hope missed your debates too.:)
Seen this a couple days ago. Thought of you and your babies.:)
Published on Mar 1, 2013
Have you seen the screaming goat videos!? They are hilarious. But we think this goat sliding on ice is pretty awesome too.
Goat slides on thin ice
Best Goat Edition Compilation - Top 10 - Screaming Goat Songs
Published on Feb 26, 2013
too funny. Enjoy, have a great night. Love, hugs, and blessings to you and yours.
Pass the cookies! That would be great!

Yes, I have seen the screaming goat videos. LOL The goat on ice was cute too. The goat did better than me! I have about busted my behind a few times on ice when I lived near Cleveland. I do not miss all the snow we used to get there!

Started this post about 30 minutes ago, but a good friend called. Now I am getting sleepy again.=( Will catch up a little more an then it is bed for me.(((Big hugs)))
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Well, insomnia has hit again. I'm restless as a ruffled hen. Blah. LOL. Now, I'm thinking a naked man and a cowboy hat...Whohee.
OhioJeepGirl

Wilkinson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Ha! You just reminded me to pick up some mint and chip ice cramthe net time I am out! Ohhhhhh yummmmm!!! I have been known to add some chocolate syrup to!(((Hugs)))
OhioJeepGirl

Wilkinson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Ha! That reminds me to pick up some mint and chip ice cream the next time I am out of the house. I hav been known to add some chocolate syrup too!(((hugs)))

Night Wolf...I am pretty tired.
Ty Rolling

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

If you want my opinion, Slender Man got bored with eating children, so he killed birds, and wasn't able to eat them all.
OhioJeepGirl

Wilkinson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

LOL Topix has given me a big welcome back! Freezing and trouble posting. Ah, there is no place like home. LOL
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

No horse meat as of yet says U.S. officials. Apparently, Swedish meatballs have been found to contain horse meat. Sorry, that thought nauseates me. Believe I'd rather eat escargo or mountain oysters truth be told. Hehehe.Might go on the palate with some mushrooms.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,241 - 73,260 of81,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hovel 22
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 3 hr Disgusted 275
ann luckett dentist 15 hr me 9
Why are Louisville drivers so bad?? (Sep '08) 16 hr LouisvilleKYreport 12
LMPD finds body of a man in rock quarry near So... 16 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Louisville doctor facing charges for prescripti... (Jun '12) 16 hr Steven 9
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 17 hr Kirsten Kukowski 1
•••
•••