Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,645)

Showing posts 72,881 - 72,900 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86527
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

By the way, one spokesperson FROM the Alaskan HAARP location admitted that they can send "electronic sound waves" deep down into the earth to hear 'pings' which THEY claim they use to find resources such as oil, precious metals, etc. In the same sentence he also claimed that sending these sound waves too strongly would shake the earth.

DOESN'T THE UPSURGE IN EARTHQUAKES MAKE PERFECT SENSE NOW?

Theorists and scientists worldwide are claiming that the HAARP initiative is causing the majority of these earthquakes and some of the resulting tsunamis because "they aren't quite sure exactly what they're doing yet". They say that these targeted areas and tests were all, and again I quote, "still in the experimental stages"...

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86528
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely so.
BUT ALSO: Do a YouTube search about HAARP and what they are doing with the magnetic fields and our atmosphere from within their facilities. I found one video that showed proof positive that scientist from around the world can, and are, even duplicating and manipulating the Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights, from their Alaskan AND Russian HAARP facilities.
I wasn't aware until tonight that there were numerous HAARP facilities and instillation sites around the world already. I was under the assumption that Alaska had the only one. How sadly mistaken I was in that thinking. We're doomed. The way they are messing with planet Earth is going to be our demise...
I never mentioned it because I just assumed that everyone knew about the multiple facilities around the world. But it's not only HAARP reeking havoc. It's fracking causing increased seismic activity. Underwater volcanos are also causing an increase in ocean temperatures. The changes that the earth is multifactorial, some occurring naturally and some man made.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86529
Feb 26, 2013
 
local weed wrote:
sweep up all the melt/fallout grit ,..
and feed it to one of wolfys chikens ,...
and then tell us what happens !
Hot Wings?????

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86530
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rained a little bit. Nothing bad. The bird seed didn't float away or anything. lol

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86531
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot Wings?????
LOL! Glow in the dark waddles and combs maybe? That'd come in mighty handy HERE once in a great while when I get a wandering hen too close to bedtime, right before I tell them goodnight and "Dream BIG eggs, ladies"!! LOL!

Come to think of it, maybe a glow in the dark egg might help occasionally too. Sometimes they tend to drop where they flop.. Hmmmm.
:)
Open

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86532
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely so.
BUT ALSO: Do a YouTube search about HAARP and what they are doing with the magnetic fields and our atmosphere from within their facilities. I found one video that showed proof positive that scientist from around the world can, and are, even duplicating and manipulating the Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights, from their Alaskan AND Russian HAARP facilities.
I wasn't aware until tonight that there were numerous HAARP facilities and instillation sites around the world already. I was under the assumption that Alaska had the only one. How sadly mistaken I was in that thinking. We're doomed. The way they are messing with planet Earth is going to be our demise...
There is a world wide HAARP network, we discussed this last year and I think someone even posted a map of where they are all located.
Any reason why you changed your avatar from the owl eye to a reptilian eye?
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86534
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Glow in the dark waddles and combs maybe? That'd come in mighty handy HERE once in a great while when I get a wandering hen too close to bedtime, right before I tell them goodnight and "Dream BIG eggs, ladies"!! LOL!
Come to think of it, maybe a glow in the dark egg might help occasionally too. Sometimes they tend to drop where they flop.. Hmmmm.
:)
thats right, flop till you drop ! but seriously, if your eye turns a blinding florecsent green ; then I'M gett'n out a here !....man , what a nasty day. went out to feed horses , thought the wind was going to blow my feathers off . they did get ruffled a little bit , so i gave up on today and came back in the cabin. wheather forcast tells me to carry in some firewood and hold down the fort for a couple of days. but thats ok , springs on the way !
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86535
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Happy close to Noontime birdthreaders, I posted a comment and I guess it went into cyberspace. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the rainy day. They even mentioned that "S" word. Ugh. But mostly rain expected. I will take that after seeing those poor people midwest getting blizzards on top of the snow storm they already had.

I am glad you enjoyed the animal videos, they are so cute. I guess my hater logged in and out like it does to put all the hate icons on. haha Too funny. I know who it is. Makes me laugh.

Enjoy your day everyone!! Just more spring cleaning while being outdoors is a bust. I know I will be happy when Spring gets here and I already have everything done except the windows. lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86536
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Open wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a world wide HAARP network, we discussed this last year and I think someone even posted a map of where they are all located.
Any reason why you changed your avatar from the owl eye to a reptilian eye?
Hi Belie, we did discuss that HAARP subject extensively didn't we? I don't know if I still have the one with the map in my file. I know I kept most of that HAARP/Chemtrail research we did back then.

I noticed the eye too that Nope changed. I think I like the owl better, the reptile one is too creepy. hahaha

Hope you have a great day!
Open

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86537
Feb 26, 2013
 
and there are mobile HAARP units also as seen in these images
http://www.google.com/search...
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86538
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

to all concerned; not to worry about the big booms heard around the country. just us rednecks target practicing , shooting at the new exploding targets. they tend to have good vibrations when you mix several together in one container. we call it the BIG BANG theory !*********
Belie

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86539
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Belie, we did discuss that HAARP subject extensively didn't we? I don't know if I still have the one with the map in my file. I know I kept most of that HAARP/Chemtrail research we did back then.
I noticed the eye too that Nope changed. I think I like the owl better, the reptile one is too creepy. hahaha
Hope you have a great day!
Nope is likely a high level topix manager. He/she is very good at managing and directing the flow of conversation here.
A RIFE DRIP

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86540
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
to all concerned; not to worry about the big booms heard around the country. just us rednecks target practicing , shooting at the new exploding targets. they tend to have good vibrations when you mix several together in one container. we call it the BIG BANG theory !*********
was that supposed to be funny?
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86541
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Glow in the dark waddles and combs maybe? That'd come in mighty handy HERE once in a great while when I get a wandering hen too close to bedtime, right before I tell them goodnight and "Dream BIG eggs, ladies"!! LOL!
Come to think of it, maybe a glow in the dark egg might help occasionally too. Sometimes they tend to drop where they flop.. Hmmmm.
:)
drop where they flop reminds me of way-back-when !.... I'll never forget the younger days when grandma would grab up a couple of yard-birds , one in each hand , ring their necks , then after they quit flopping around the yard , me and pap would pluck the feathers. On the wayside , grandma would be fireing-up the old Iron skillets. It was fried chicken to die for ( literally speaking )!!! colonel sanders hated that woman ! MMMMMMM..fried chicken .
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86542
Feb 26, 2013
 
A RIFE DRIP wrote:
<quoted text>
was that supposed to be funny?
yep , nope , funny without the NY . just plain fun
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86543
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Belie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope is likely a high level topix manager. He/she is very good at managing and directing the flow of conversation here.
I still don't think so, but I may be wrong. Una was convinced. He wouldn't budge either. Same with WKY who drops in now to make ignorant comments, poems about AW, trolls the Una sites in Scottsville, uses a "registered" name, several different names and locations, i.e. United States, AOL, no location at all. What was really funny was all the comments removed the day before Una passed when we were discussing it and there was that one night when it was changing all the icons. I just a couple minutes, 2-3 bad icons for it turned into 8 good ones x 3. It was hilarious and so obvious. It was like watching a slot machine. hahaI guess it's intention was to egg Una on like it did me and still does. It is obvious if you pay attention to times, name, location and wording.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86544
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just got caught unaware. Left my door unlocked and who pulls my shower curtain back...Partner. That sneaky Devil has sneaked it. The birds are keeping their tune going. And the sky's cleared for now. Still cloudy. I just hope that it won't be HARRP that gives us a disaster with the Madrid. I was unsettled to hear about that sinkhole causing the mountain to split in Arizona. Quite scary situations. You all have a lovely day;) I have a lot to do and finish it all with fun tonight. Hehe. Spring is almost here. Just need to endure the rain and chill. Good day and may your joints and hearts fair well. My Blessings to each of you:)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86545
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Seven weeks is a long time not to see partner. So, through the good and bad, I'm sure glad he's home. I haven't heard of Blueminer in a while. Hope all is well for him.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86546
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Misty eyed wrote:
Just got caught unaware. Left my door unlocked and who pulls my shower curtain back...Partner. That sneaky Devil has sneaked it. The birds are keeping their tune going. And the sky's cleared for now. Still cloudy. I just hope that it won't be HARRP that gives us a disaster with the Madrid. I was unsettled to hear about that sinkhole causing the mountain to split in Arizona. Quite scary situations. You all have a lovely day;) I have a lot to do and finish it all with fun tonight. Hehe. Spring is almost here. Just need to endure the rain and chill. Good day and may your joints and hearts fair well. My Blessings to each of you:)
What a scary, but nice surprise. So happy he is back home safe after such a long haul. If we don't hear from you in a couple days we will know why. lol Making up for lost time.

The sinkholes and HAARP talk has got me wondering if it was indeed HAARP that caused those sinkholes. May be the boom noises people are hearing and definitely the extreme weather we have had the last couple years.

Enjoy your partner being home. Many blessings to you and yours as well.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86547
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Belie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope is likely a high level topix manager. He/she is very good at managing and directing the flow of conversation here.

: his eye is on the sparrow , but I know he watches me :

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,881 - 72,900 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 min Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
Miley Cyrus Cancels Dates With Nashville, Louis... 1 hr Bob 6
Josh Young Guilty, or Not (Jul '13) 5 hr Auntie Phascist 42
Gilbert Renfrow 7 hr realtalk 1
Chris Fitzner 8 hr Damon 1
Would you live in the black infested west end? (Apr '09) 8 hr White Man 58
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 9 hr black facts 466
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••