Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,644)

Showing posts 72,861 - 72,880 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> You own horses as well. My daughter has been wanting a white horse for a year now. However, we live the city life unfortunately. Thanks for your rays of sunshine. Your aura speaks volumes as I feel with your opinions or statements. Nope is a great gal like the other posters as well. It's nice to have another bird to communicate with us ;) Enjoy the day!
thanks for the loving responce. yes I have two tenn.walker horses. spoiled rotten as myself. one takes his feed bucket in his mouth and shakes it at me when i pull in the driveway. the other steals my tools. like when im working on the fence, he will pick up my hammer in his teeth and take off with it. i holler at him , he drops it and takes off flying. must think i'm going to chase him down or something. he's rotten. but gotta luv'm . hope your daughter is able to have her dream horse soon. it's a lot better hobby than most youngsters have these days. and at these gas prices ! well my horse gets a hundred miles to the bushel . ha ha hee hee
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

p.s. DO NOT feed the horses BEANS !
Brown snake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Sounds like a case of the bird flu ta me. They should have vaccinated.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

For lala, misty-eyed, "Nope", AW, Hempburn, and all animal lovers:

Special friends
Discovery Channel
On this episode of "Too Cute" Penny the Springer Spaniel is determined to make friends with her new housemates. While these adorable piglets are happy to frolic and play with each other, is a persistently friendly pooch too much for them? Penny tries all of her best tricks to no avail.
http://screen.yahoo.com/special-friends-15480...

Animal Planet
Click ahead to watch this curious kitty get into a meow-ing match with a dog
http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/too-cute...

During a violent armed robbery, a heroic dog saved the life of his best friend and master.
While being robbed at gunpoint, one lucky man was saved by his heroic German Shepherd. The dog lunged at the armed man, saving him and his owner from attack. This dog is a guardian angel!
http://www.godvine.com/Heroic-Dog-Saves-Maste...

The 7 most awesome cat and dog videos. Ever.
http://blog.petflow.com/2013/02/mostawesome/

And one of my favorites I viewed today:

Animals in the snow
http://photos.msn.com/slideshow/photos/animal...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Hope everyone had a marvelous Monday and has a terrific Tuesday. I thought I would give you a little something to read if one of the tree times or insomnia hits. Enjoy.

Goodnight!
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hope everyone had a marvelous Monday and has a terrific Tuesday. I thought I would give you a little something to read if one of the tree times or insomnia hits. Enjoy.
Goodnight!
insomnia, tree time, and im waiting to see if the roof is really fixed, supposed to start raining here around four.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> thats right, and ; beans beans , good for your heart, the more you eat the more you fart !!! IN loving memory of UNA ..........
And the more you fart,
the better you feel.
So let's have beans
for the evening meal.

RIP UNA and it won't really matter whether we call that meal "dinner" or "supper". We will carry on until it is our own time.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

outside cat showed up having quite the conniption fit.... letting me know the rain is coming and he is not pleased.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

mega disasters Yellowstone caldera is on history channel right now. nothing like a good doom documentary in the wee hours of the morning.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I kept waiting and waiting for the dog to come back from the tree and wondered why it was taking him so long? Then I found him sound asleep on the couch in the other room where there is no light on or clicking keyboard. LOL Maybe I should get off here too.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

My dogs are asking to go out, meaning that the rain is probably on it's way here. They woke me up grumbling at me, lol. Loves mah babies.

Funny that, Betty. I am watching that very program right now too!! I spent most of the evening watching YouTube videos about chem trails and the fibers left afterward. Pretty interesting, but I got tired of weeding through the obvious 'fake phenom films'.

One hysterically funny film showed a so called "cloud" that touched down on Earth, hit the ground and crashed into a fence. It was OBVIOUSLY some kind of sudsy foam. I've seen pranksters put soap into city fountains that produced more lifelike "clouds" of foam that floated away in the breeze, hehe! So I turned on the t.v. and there was the show you're watching too.

My four legged kids are on the back porch wanting back in now, I hear the 'talker' of the bunch groaning at me to let them back in, so I'll be back in a bit. Guess I'll put on a pot of java beings as sleep is elusive again...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Well, the dogs were right. They ran back in and while I gave each one of them their obligatory "good doggie" pat on the butt as they passed by, I discovered that they're a little bit wet, hehe.

So yes, it's raining. As I opened the door to let them in, the rain really started to ping on the tin roof.

Too bad I can't go back to sleep. Rain hitting the roof is SO calming!! I was lucky enough to pass out for the three hours of sleep that I did manage to get...

Coffee is done. Chat with you all in a bit!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

AB, that video of the Spaniel and the Piglets was just TOO adorable! Thanks for sharing!

I also enjoyed the animals in the snow. The pic of the Dalmatian in that deep show with the trees all covered so heavily was just breathtaking!! And was it just me, or did those ducks look like they were trying to do a belly slide?? LOL!! What was odd was seeing the Flamingo in the snow. Strange contrast, I always associate them with tropical climates.

Awesome pics!!! Again, thanks!
answer

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

the pole shift is happening the magnetic north has changed guiding these animals to temp changes they cant deal with I think it has something to do with that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

answer wrote:
the pole shift is happening the magnetic north has changed guiding these animals to temp changes they cant deal with I think it has something to do with that.
Likely so.

BUT ALSO: Do a YouTube search about HAARP and what they are doing with the magnetic fields and our atmosphere from within their facilities. I found one video that showed proof positive that scientist from around the world can, and are, even duplicating and manipulating the Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights, from their Alaskan AND Russian HAARP facilities.

I wasn't aware until tonight that there were numerous HAARP facilities and instillation sites around the world already. I was under the assumption that Alaska had the only one. How sadly mistaken I was in that thinking. We're doomed. The way they are messing with planet Earth is going to be our demise...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

By the way, one spokesperson FROM the Alaskan HAARP location admitted that they can send "electronic sound waves" deep down into the earth to hear 'pings' which THEY claim they use to find resources such as oil, precious metals, etc. In the same sentence he also claimed that sending these sound waves too strongly would shake the earth.

DOESN'T THE UPSURGE IN EARTHQUAKES MAKE PERFECT SENSE NOW?

Theorists and scientists worldwide are claiming that the HAARP initiative is causing the majority of these earthquakes and some of the resulting tsunamis because "they aren't quite sure exactly what they're doing yet". They say that these targeted areas and tests were all, and again I quote, "still in the experimental stages"...

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely so.
BUT ALSO: Do a YouTube search about HAARP and what they are doing with the magnetic fields and our atmosphere from within their facilities. I found one video that showed proof positive that scientist from around the world can, and are, even duplicating and manipulating the Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights, from their Alaskan AND Russian HAARP facilities.
I wasn't aware until tonight that there were numerous HAARP facilities and instillation sites around the world already. I was under the assumption that Alaska had the only one. How sadly mistaken I was in that thinking. We're doomed. The way they are messing with planet Earth is going to be our demise...
I never mentioned it because I just assumed that everyone knew about the multiple facilities around the world. But it's not only HAARP reeking havoc. It's fracking causing increased seismic activity. Underwater volcanos are also causing an increase in ocean temperatures. The changes that the earth is multifactorial, some occurring naturally and some man made.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

local weed wrote:
sweep up all the melt/fallout grit ,..
and feed it to one of wolfys chikens ,...
and then tell us what happens !
Hot Wings?????

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Rained a little bit. Nothing bad. The bird seed didn't float away or anything. lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot Wings?????
LOL! Glow in the dark waddles and combs maybe? That'd come in mighty handy HERE once in a great while when I get a wandering hen too close to bedtime, right before I tell them goodnight and "Dream BIG eggs, ladies"!! LOL!

Come to think of it, maybe a glow in the dark egg might help occasionally too. Sometimes they tend to drop where they flop.. Hmmmm.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,861 - 72,880 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fireball as Russian space junk 'belly flops' to... 3 min Zeppelin 1
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 10 min Meu 1
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 1 hr I know 1
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hovel 24
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 8 hr Disgusted 275
ann luckett dentist 20 hr me 9
Why are Louisville drivers so bad?? (Sep '08) 21 hr LouisvilleKYreport 12
•••
•••