Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86270 Feb 21, 2013
How about a mower with a blade only. Go green. LOL. I say use whatever the cheapest as long as it gets cut even if means paying someone.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#86271 Feb 21, 2013
Well, the birds are kind of a mess this morning. I think there's rain coming in.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86272 Feb 21, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
How about a mower with a blade only. Go green. LOL. I say use whatever the cheapest as long as it gets cut even if means paying someone.
i have goats and horses my self, but i have an idea ; to go green and humain, to fight wars to protect your yard and this country, why don't they get rid of the guns, weapons, and machines , and just TALK each-other to death !!!!? HUH ?
carpedenim

AOL

#86273 Feb 21, 2013
first
we get rid of all the guns and the privately owned cars ,...
as we slowly tax the middle class to death

then ,...the remaining people will willingly march right into the freight cars ,..
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86274 Feb 21, 2013
carpedenim wrote:
first
we get rid of all the guns and the privately owned cars ,...
as we slowly tax the middle class to death
then ,...the remaining people will willingly march right into the freight cars ,..
but what will we do with the birds ?, I say catch them all and pack them tightly inside the big white bird house.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86275 Feb 21, 2013
RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>i have goats and horses my self, but i have an idea ; to go green and humain, to fight wars to protect your yard and this country, why don't they get rid of the guns, weapons, and machines , and just TALK each-other to death !!!!? HUH ?
Why do I need anybody to protect me? Haha. I have the ammo for my protection. ROFL.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86276 Feb 21, 2013
RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>i have goats and horses my self, but i have an idea ; to go green and humain, to fight wars to protect your yard and this country, why don't they get rid of the guns, weapons, and machines , and just TALK each-other to death !!!!? HUH ?
And something else , you better hang onto those goats. They might come to some good use when you're lacking human company. LMAO.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86278 Feb 21, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> And something else , you better hang onto those goats. They might come to some good use when you're lacking human company. LMAO.
never been THAT lonely , but if i was starving to death, well I'm sure they would taste alot like chicken ! ha ha hee hee hee !
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86279 Feb 21, 2013
RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> never been THAT lonely , but if i was starving to death, well I'm sure they would taste alot like chicken ! ha ha hee hee hee !
Yeah, I'd eat those goats before bulls balls that's for certain. Hehe. Great comeback;);)Have a good evening.
carpedenim

AOL

#86280 Feb 21, 2013
just shut up ,..
and stay in the line ,...

and when the freight car door opens ,....
quietly march inside ,....

and remember ,...
do not cause any trouble ,.
and you will be JUST FINE
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86281 Feb 21, 2013
carpedenim wrote:
just shut up ,..
and remember ,...
well OK JOE , but i got just one question; WHATS FOR SUPPER ?
Blueminer

United States

#86282 Feb 21, 2013
Hello Friends! Just wanted to clarify. I'm a BIG proponent of industrial hemp. There is nothing made from trees that cannot be made from hemp. Some leather products, can be produced from hemp as well. Synthetic plastic, hemp. Cooking oil, hemp. Strongest fiber know to man, to the best of my recollection, hemp. Fuel? I thinkk that also.

Legalization of marijuana? I tend to say yay! But with serious restrictions. Easy, cheap access will tend to make potheads out of those of us with less dicipline. Having had a great love affair with mary jane for aboot 38 years, I consider myself an expert on the subject. To include, pros and cons w/her and health, happiness, love, peace and God.
Blueminer

United States

#86283 Feb 21, 2013
Mary Jane left my life roughly two years ago, with two minor relapses. Though in the latter years it was much a medicinal thing. But still I overused. I just couldn't justify all the negative aspects and risks to my livelyhood.
BEE KEEP

AOL

#86284 Feb 21, 2013
'It makes sex great'
local KY woman stings herself with bees 1000 times a week

Margaret, 53, from Kentucky,
began stinging herself a decade ago

she stings herself with bees up to 100 times a week, in large part, for sexual pleasure.

Margaret, 53, from Kentucky, admits that ten stings 'makes sex great'.

The couple do not elaborate on this bizarre detail, though Margaret speaks unapologetically about her love of the bee sting sensation.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86285 Feb 21, 2013
Bee venom therapy has been used for years in Greece and other countries. Several years ago a woman relied on bee therapy after two hip replacement surgeries. the venom supposedly relieves arthritis, asthma and other illnesses and involves injections of bee venom. As far as the bedroom goes, I already have a busy honey bee for that.No complaints.
Blueminer

United States

#86286 Feb 21, 2013
Now that's just wierd! Last time I got stung four wasps got me at once. I was clearing out a fence row, and starting to cut a small tree. As soon as the chain saw touched the tree four wasps got me.
Two on the chest, one on the neck and one on the arm.

I tell you this, for a minute I thought it was curtains, it hurt so bad. But I just can't remember it making my love life any better.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#86287 Feb 21, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
Now that's just wierd! Last time I got stung four wasps got me at once. I was clearing out a fence row, and starting to cut a small tree. As soon as the chain saw touched the tree four wasps got me.
I tell you this, for a minute I thought it was curtains, it hurt so bad. But I just can't remember it making my love life any better.
That's because you were stung in the wrong place, Blue.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86288 Feb 21, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
Hehe. Now, all it takes is Honey Bee. You take care.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#86289 Feb 21, 2013
carpedenim wrote:
just shut up ,..
and remember ,...
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#86290 Feb 21, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
Mary Jane left my life roughly two years ago, with two minor relapses. Though in the latter years it was much a medicinal thing. But still I overused. I just couldn't justify all the negative aspects and risks to my livelyhood.
Legalize it and get rid of the problems, just like revoking Prohibition got rid of a lot of the crime associated with Bootleggers. One caution, though, if used by teens, there is evidence that it may have a negative effect on memory and cognitive development, per several new studies. Also, remember the pot of today is many times stronger than what we experimented with 35 years ago. I won't use the stuff. The munchies would take over and I would qualify for Suma wrestling. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah annanice reece 1 hr Maverick 808 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 7,943
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 5 hr Geff 42
Man charged with getting forged prescriptions 7 hr tony 1
watch out for sprint 8 hr Kramer 1
Tymberwood trace apts 9 hr Ready to move 7
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 9 hr Roo 63
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web