Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
72,561 - 72,580 of 81,588 Comments Last updated Wednesday
tailwag

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

" homeland " has already purchased millions of rounds of ammunition and many tons of other military equipment ,....

dozens of detention camps are in the planing stage , some are already being built

these so called camps are designed for containing many hundreds of thousands of American citizens

tell me ,....
who are the people the liberal / progressives planing to inter ?
i dont understand what is being planed ,...
but something is up

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

tailwag wrote:
" homeland " has already purchased millions of rounds of ammunition and many tons of other military equipment ,....
dozens of detention camps are in the planing stage , some are already being built
these so called camps are designed for containing many hundreds of thousands of American citizens
tell me ,....
who are the people the liberal / progressives planing to inter ?
i dont understand what is being planed ,...
but something is up
I have been following this for some time, as you may know, from popping in from time to time. Both the Patriot Act and the NDAA have markedly reduced our freedoms, to the point that I believe that we are already under a soft form of martial law. The government knows something that we don't know. We will soon find out.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Wow, slow day on here today, perhaps a record quiet. Shhhh, I'll step lightly.
Hmmm

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Please do else you might kill the lil people down there!!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been following this for some time, as you may know, from popping in from time to time. Both the Patriot Act and the NDAA have markedly reduced our freedoms, to the point that I believe that we are already under a soft form of martial law. The government knows something that we don't know. We will soon find out.
I agree with you on this. Americans have been losing their rights willingly for years. For example with growing hemp or marijuana. I have no problems with any kind of plant even poppy for that matter to be grown. But, no, our government and the laws enacted from our leaders say no. You will be fined and/ jailed. Yet, our government does not fall under those same laws. It can tax and distribute Mary Jane as she is or in the form of marinol.How does one explain that to someone who's been incarcerated ? or has been forced to purchase with insurance what could have been raised by their own hands? The government has gone from caring about the rights of the citizens to earnings from taxpayers/ businesses. It's too big for its britches.
mr topicx

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

the FEMA camps will be for any gun owners , after the mandated 'turn in' date

Democrats have proposed a bill that would require all gun owners to undergo random inspections of their home by a sheriff.

It would allow the sheriff to inspect whether gun owners had taken adequate steps to "safely and securely store the weapon."

bill, SB 5737, would prohibit the sale of weapons with detachable magazines

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you on this. Americans have been losing their rights willingly for years. For example with growing hemp or marijuana. I have no problems with any kind of plant even poppy for that matter to be grown. But, no, our government and the laws enacted from our leaders say no. You will be fined and/ jailed. Yet, our government does not fall under those same laws. It can tax and distribute Mary Jane as she is or in the form of marinol.How does one explain that to someone who's been incarcerated ? or has been forced to purchase with insurance what could have been raised by their own hands? The government has gone from caring about the rights of the citizens to earnings from taxpayers/ businesses. It's too big for its britches.
I agree with what you say, but not much can be done about it, because most people are either unaware or apathetic. Right now we have a facade of government. There is really no distinction between political parties, and even if an honest person runs for office, wins, there are so many pressures from the military/industrial complex, that the honest individual eventually caves. Big corporations and special interest groups are very powerful and actually run the government by attaching legislation that is beneficial to them to really good legislation, and thereby slide by under the radar. The really powerful and moneyed individuals will always get what they want, at the detriment of the "little people." You can bet these folks know what is really going on and have prepared for their safety, but the general public remains in the dark. Remember the old adage, "Money talks." Right now, for example, there is a huge problem in Louisiana, with the expanding sinkhole. The perpetrators of that fiasco is Texas Brine Company. They have not been penalized for causing this environmental disaster. In fact, it is only reported locally, so most people don't even know that there is a problem. If/when that sinkhole blows, it will almost certainly trigger the New Madrid, and it's "Good-night, Irene." The same could be said about BP Oil. Nothing much has happened to them, and now that the news about the spill has died down, few people know that oil is still spilling in the Gulf of Mexico. I just throw my hands up in frustration. Social media is our last chance. Things might change if more people speak up. It is not easy for them to hide then.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

It has been a very quiet day today. Hope it's not the quiet before the storm. Come on, AW, you can usually spark a good conversation. I just cast my line out using a little controversy for bait, and see what I can reel in. Abeliever, you usually have something cogent to say. What's on tap for your research? We don't have Una to spice up the conversation anymore. I have to take a shower. That's where I do my best thinking. LOL. I will try to stop in later to see what has transpired on the bird thread.
mr topicx

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you on this. Americans have been losing their rights willingly for years. For example with growing hemp or marijuana. I have no problems with any kind of plant even poppy for that matter to be grown. But, no, our government and the laws enacted from our leaders say no. You will be fined and/ jailed. Yet, our government does not fall under those same laws. It can tax and distribute Mary Jane as she is or in the form of marinol.How does one explain that to someone who's been incarcerated ? or has been forced to purchase with insurance what could have been raised by their own hands? The government has gone from caring about the rights of the citizens to earnings from taxpayers/ businesses. It's too big for its britches.
http://www.google.com/hostedne ws/ap/article/ALeqM5iVzGmNIR-E bMmCA-eh8HohxOvmPw?docId=9402d 6ea61024a958115b48c4d03b1fe

Marijuana tourism is on the way to Colorado, adults over 21 can use the drug, not just Colorado residents. If lawmakers agree with the recommendation, tourists would be free to buy and smoke marijuana.
"Marijuana purchased in Colorado must stay in Colorado,"

Task force members were less successful agreeing to recommendations on marijuana growing and public use. Colorado's marijuana law allows home growing but requires plants to be in a locked, secure location out of public view. The task force couldn't agree whether a "locked" and "secure" location would mean a backyard surrounded by a fence, or whether an enclosure such as a shed or greenhouse should be mandatory.

One of the task force's most vocal marijuana critics, Greenwood Village Police Chief John Jackson, worried that backyard pot gardens would need more than a chain-link fence to keep kids out.
charlotte

Bimble, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

kentucky passes hemp law farmers have freedom to grow hemp fortlift trucking warehouse jobs .lets do our part and support the hemp act rand paul and mitch mcconell support it lets not waste this blessing think clotes and papper goods made from hemp no more wasted farmland contact your senators and show support and educate yourself on hemp
mr topicx

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

http://www.infowars.com/sheriff-warns-of-seco...

With officers laid-off and furloughed, simply calling 9-1-1 and waiting is no longer your best option.
You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back; but are you prepared?”

the Sheriff spoke of his opinions on the gun control proposals that are being pushed via presidential executive orders.

“First of all, to me that would be an act of tyranny.
So the people in Milwaukee County do not have to worry about me enforcing some sort of order that goes out and collects everybody’s handgun, or rifles, or any kind of firearm and makes them turn them in.” Clarke said.

I believe that if somebody tried to enforce something of that magnitude, you would see the second coming of an American Revolution, the likes of which would make the first revolution pale by comparison.” the Sheriff urged.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Wow, slow day here! Where's all the love?
Go All A

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a struggle going on right now at the highest levels of government not only in this country but globally as well. I believe this because a lot of things we thought were going to happen like the start of WWIII in the Middle East and global financial collapse did not happen. I think this is because global mass awareness has reached the critical point and the forces of good have been able to fend off the forces of evil, at least for now, but the struggle continues and the outcome is still uncertain. The recent resignation of the Pope to me is also an indication that there is something big going on behind the scenes and I had read his resignation was imminent and it was predicted almost a year ago. There are numerous conspiracy theories surrounding his resignation which have been going on for some time now. In fact, it has been prophesized that the next pope will be the last pope for the Roman Catholic Church and will fulfil the end time prophecies by ushering in the anti-Christ.
so true

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Much love to yall.... Been so busy , trying to live this crazy thing called a life... Oh well at least I am alive.
Here is each of you some small little things,,, hugs, kisses, and warm wishes..
It really is the little things
That mean the most of all...
The "let me help you with that" things
That may seem very small
The "I'll be glad to do it" things
That make your cares much lighter,
The "laugh with me, it's funny" things
That make your outlook brighter...
The "never mind the trouble" things,
The "yes, I understand,"
The interest and encouragement
In everything you've planned
It really is the little things,
The friendly word or smile,
That add such happiness to life
And make it more worth while.

My little things , I guess , have come back to memory now , such as setting on the porch with my pa, eating orange slices, fixin supper with my granny, for everyone, riding on the fender of that big tractor when I was so small, gettin my first kiss( although I should have smacked him), fallin in love for the first time, holding my little ones, for the first time, watchin the love of a child ,or the eyes of the elderly when you lend a hand... I could go on and on,,, guess I am really lucky after all....
joe sixpack

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Go All A wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of things we thought were going to happen like the start of WWIII in the Middle East and global financial collapse did not happen.
dont be a fool your entire life
WWIII has already started ,.... most people just dont realize it yet

china is attacking in cyberspace
and obamas America does nothing about it

as soon as Iran gets the bomb ,...Israel will be toast

global financial collapse is inevitable ,
Americas gross deficit is the catalyst
it cant be stopped
joe sickpax

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

joe sixpack wrote:
<quoted text>
dont be a fool your entire life
WWIII has already started ,.... most people just dont realize it yet
china is attacking in cyberspace
and obamas America does nothing about it
as soon as Iran gets the bomb ,...Israel will be toast
global financial collapse is inevitable ,
Americas gross deficit is the catalyst
it cant be stopped
What we're seeing now is the setting of the stage for WWIII. It is a like a chess match on the global chessboard where the pieces are being positioned for the final attack. It was a big mistake to deploy our military forces to the Middle East and go on the offensive because now we have made our valuable chess pieces vulnerable to capture. They are basically like sitting ducks over there when Russia, China, and Iran join forces and decide to wage all out war. I think we have been lulled into a sense of winning the war on terror when in fact we could be getting set up for the kill. It would be best for us to retreat and protect the homeland now but I fear it may be too late at this point. We have crossed the Rubicon and our fate is sealed.
We have a huge debt to China and they are coming to collect. Israel was responsible for getting us in this mess and we will fall with Israel.
carnevil no 9

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

liberalism has doomed America ,..
it has nothing to do with Israel ,..
it has far more to do with the liberal indoctrination by the American school systems ,...
the selfish welfare recipients ,..
and the idiotic politicians who are propped into office by them and the greedy labor unions
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

a piece of my ceiling just decided to fall on the floor........ think i will make this hubby's problem and just go back to sleep.... claim ignorance in the morning.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
It has been a very quiet day today. Hope it's not the quiet before the storm. Come on, AW, you can usually spark a good conversation. I just cast my line out using a little controversy for bait, and see what I can reel in. Abeliever, you usually have something cogent to say. What's on tap for your research? We don't have Una to spice up the conversation anymore. I have to take a shower. That's where I do my best thinking. LOL. I will try to stop in later to see what has transpired on the bird thread.
Actually, I did not need to "spark" good conversation on Topix last night. I had good one on one "eye contact" conversation with a most classy dinner date. LOL Her lack of excess fake facial covering, well kept and uncolored hair, highlighted by small Black Hills gold ear pieces made the scenery most pleasant. The faint aroma of "Crabtree and Evelyn's" "Spring Rain" was most intoxicating. That served up with pot roast, mashed potatoes, brown gravy, and broccoli casserole hit home just right and I did not even need to wash it all down with a beer and What the government was doing or not doing was most irrelevant for a few hours. LOL
so true

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Way to go my dear..AW , Glad you day was wonderful, may you have many more nights like that if , that is what you wish for.. It is so odd , how I wake up , thru these odd hours of the night, got to start getting some sleep.. Oh well , I'll take what I can get... Off to fairy land,,, Great Day your way..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info