Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,705

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86008 Feb 15, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Pup is doing fine. He was six pounds when adopted, ten pounds now, not puppy chubby either he's like a long legged body builder puppy. So far he can sit, stay, lay, crawl and play dead all motivated by a treat at this point but that's pretty good for a three month old. His best "trick",, he races to the door and looks out if I holler "Police",,lol.. that started out as "go look" if someone pulled into the drive, but I thought it would be funnier the other way.
If I may ask, is he a jack Russell? They are such cute puppies. Sounds like he's about potty trained as well. My brother adopted a lab, he'd yell squirrel into the backyard wood, off shot the lab he would go from tree to tree. Dogs can be such loving creatures.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86009 Feb 15, 2013
Hello Hempburn, love the biscuit update.

Imposter, how is the little one? Where have you been?

Did you know about Una passing of a heart attack?

I hope it is really you, some think you were one of his socks.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86010 Feb 15, 2013
Where's "Nope" eye???

Spot the eye staring at you in each of these photos

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe there are eyes on you at all times. Inspired by a photo of a drain that looked remarkably like an eye, we went in search of other examples of everyday items and landscapes that looked like eyes and found many. Click through our gallery, and we promise you'll never feel alone again.
http://now.msn.com/eyes-in-nature-and-everyda...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86011 Feb 15, 2013
Hello Misty-Eyed, you up late. I was amazed to see Hempburn and Imposter here. I thought I might catch Ancient Wolf doing tree time with the dog. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86012 Feb 15, 2013
"you are" up late? lol

I was just checking email and facebook before heading to bed. My pillow is calling.

Now I am curious seeing Imposter here and wondering if it is indeed the grandpa?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#86013 Feb 15, 2013
I forget what breed you said he was.. I do remember that it was a pound puppy though. A family member of mine has a little Jack Russell. Man, are they the cutest littles snots!! Full of happy, tail wagging, "I'm here to make you laugh, my human". And smart? Whew...

I wish you could post it's pic on here for us to see. I bet it's precious!

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#86014 Feb 15, 2013
Hey, AB. Are you having a good evening?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#86015 Feb 15, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Where's "Nope" eye???
Spot the eye staring at you in each of these photos
You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe there are eyes on you at all times. Inspired by a photo of a drain that looked remarkably like an eye, we went in search of other examples of everyday items and landscapes that looked like eyes and found many. Click through our gallery, and we promise you'll never feel alone again.
http://now.msn.com/eyes-in-nature-and-everyda...
Ruht roh, I gotta go take a peek at these. Be right back, LOL!

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#86016 Feb 15, 2013
WOW, those were cool, AB! Thanks for the share! The one with the sink drain made me gasp though. I really thought it was a REAL eye surrounded by suds for a minute!! Nice pics!! Very pretty!!!

I've changed my "eyeball" a couple of times on here but people seem to get upset at me when I do, ROFLMBO! They like this one the best for some reason... SO, "evil eye" is is I suppose, hehe.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86017 Feb 15, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Hello Misty-Eyed, you up late. I was amazed to see Hempburn and Imposter here. I thought I might catch Ancient Wolf doing tree time with the dog. lol
Yep, partner on his way to Reno. He's going through Ohio tonight. My bro. is driving though. It's so easy to sleep when he's home, but here recently. My nights have been restless. Blah. LOL..Just read about Little Biscuit. Sure sounds smart. AW should be up with dog for tree time I'm thinking as well. Hehe. I really had a good laugh about the ED reference from him today. Hehe.

“I Musici”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Bremen, Germany

#86018 Feb 15, 2013
Hundreds of birds are dead in Western Kentucky and people are concerned about the economy??

Cruel world indeed!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86019 Feb 15, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hey, AB. Are you having a good evening?
It has been great. A long day but very eventful. Just winding down. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86020 Feb 15, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, partner on his way to Reno. He's going through Ohio tonight. My bro. is driving though. It's so easy to sleep when he's home, but here recently. My nights have been restless. Blah. LOL..Just read about Little Biscuit. Sure sounds smart. AW should be up with dog for tree time I'm thinking as well. Hehe. I really had a good laugh about the ED reference from him today. Hehe.
I hope he has a safe trip and get home to you soon. I thought AW would be up and I wanted to share one the Godvine stories about unconditional love. It made me think of AW and his wife and how he had to have been just as loving as this guy. Some ladies are just lucky to have their soulmate forever.

Couple Married for 50 Years Show Us What True Love Looks Like

With the divorce rate being so high, many people wonder if there is still such a thing as true LOVE nowadays. Bill and Glad, a devoted couple married for 50 years, prove that love is still alive!!!

http://www.godvine.com/Couple-Married-for-50-...

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#86021 Feb 15, 2013
Glad to hear you had a great day! I just realized that it's Friday. Well, it was until about an hour ago, hehe! Easy to get days all messed up lately.

Surely looking forward to Spring time! I saw rose bushes on sale at the Dollar General the other day. MAN, isn't it too early for those?? Not that they are the best place to buy roses, but come on....

Driving out on that same day, I saw someones daffodils in their yard and they had big fat yellow buds on top already! I adore daffodils! Seeing them was in itself a breath of fresh air!! I can hardly wait until it's warm enough not to have to worry about the little flowers getting frostbite.

Anyone thinking about what they are going to put in their veggie gardens this year yet?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86022 Feb 15, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he has a safe trip and get home to you soon. I thought AW would be up and I wanted to share one the Godvine stories about unconditional love. It made me think of AW and his wife and how he had to have been just as loving as this guy. Some ladies are just lucky to have their soulmate forever.
Couple Married for 50 Years Show Us What True Love Looks Like
With the divorce rate being so high, many people wonder if there is still such a thing as true LOVE nowadays. Bill and Glad, a devoted couple married for 50 years, prove that love is still alive!!!
http://www.godvine.com/Couple-Married-for-50-...
I thought I read one about a couple from Conn. being married for 80 years. That really tickled me. Maybe you might find it somewhere. Those kind of relationships are so few;)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#86023 Feb 15, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, partner on his way to Reno. He's going through Ohio tonight. My bro. is driving though. It's so easy to sleep when he's home, but here recently. My nights have been restless. Blah. LOL..Just read about Little Biscuit. Sure sounds smart. AW should be up with dog for tree time I'm thinking as well. Hehe. I really had a good laugh about the ED reference from him today. Hehe.
Do you ever get to go out on the road with him, ME'd?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86024 Feb 15, 2013
It's on news10.net site. Sure is a sweet story;)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86025 Feb 15, 2013
Well, I plan on planting some Genovese basil. I don't usually plant until the last week of April or the first week of May. I had a mini rose bush that I planted around Mother's Day several years ago. It has done well.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86026 Feb 15, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Glad to hear you had a great day! I just realized that it's Friday. Well, it was until about an hour ago, hehe! Easy to get days all messed up lately.
Surely looking forward to Spring time! I saw rose bushes on sale at the Dollar General the other day. MAN, isn't it too early for those?? Not that they are the best place to buy roses, but come on....
Driving out on that same day, I saw someones daffodils in their yard and they had big fat yellow buds on top already! I adore daffodils! Seeing them was in itself a breath of fresh air!! I can hardly wait until it's warm enough not to have to worry about the little flowers getting frostbite.
Anyone thinking about what they are going to put in their veggie gardens this year yet?
I love daffodils too. They are my first fresh cut flowers of the year. They are so beautiful. I am partial to the solid yellow ones myself. I have a bunch of rose bushes to tend to, but could always use more. I love them. I would like some yellow or white ones this year.

We do a big family garden every year, beans, corn, lettuce, cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, strawberries, watermelon. Half of them are green thumbs and the other half of us are the worker bees. We switch off now and then but our system works and we have plenty for all of us almost year round. Can't wait to smell the earth again.:)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#86027 Feb 15, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>Couple Married for 50 Years Show Us What True Love Looks Like
With the divorce rate being so high, many people wonder if there is still such a thing as true LOVE nowadays. Bill and Glad, a devoted couple married for 50 years, prove that love is still alive!!!
http://www.godvine.com/Couple-Married-for-50-...
Oh my gosh.. He even had a tiara placed on her bike helmet! And to have a bicycle made so that she could still enjoy their rides? AWESOME!! What a beautiful couple! That was an extremely sweet video. Too bad everyone can't find a love like that.. Few are lucky enough and those who do are certainly blessed. I'll no doubt go to sleep tonight thinking about that video.. Such a nice story that was!
Thanks!!
")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cardinals Basketball 2 hr da L1C4 6
Police Exemption/misconduct 3 hr ShepCop 4
jenna trumme 7 hr jealous 2
Ben Kemble Thu Justin 4
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) Thu defeated 130
best night spot to meet thirty something ladie... Wed ForumCommando 2
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) Nov 26 luvthemkats1 38
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Nov 17 Vinohutch20 259
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game
NBC Sports 7:26 AM
Griffin's departure from starting lineup could be temporary
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Vontaze Burfict not taking part in Friday practice