Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,573)

Showing posts 71,441 - 71,460 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

You know, now that I look back over these comments, there oddly are no excessive negative icon judge-it's for most of us like there usually were. Just days ago, even while he was so recently vacant, we'd still get judge-it's really badly... Then all the sudden that stopped. So who knows..

I sincerely hope it's NOT true that he passed.... I don't wish ill on anyone, not even those who hate me.

IF he did pass over, I hope it was an easy transition for him and not painful. Like I said, I don't wish ill toward anyone. Not even after everything mean that he said to me and a couple of others in here.

I sincerely do hope it's not true that Mr. Farter has passed away..

Someone in the Scottsville forums claims it was a family member who posted under his user name. But if it was, they surely had his lingo down pretty well.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, whether he was on medication etc..I know I got some of the worst nastiness on here. He taunted lala, AW, OJG and few others for months, but the spirit of the holidays must of given him a turnaround because he was quite pleasant and funny. He was still nasty, just not to me and some others. I believe he died sometime after his last post in the wee hours of Thursday. Blueminer or roam will have to confirm that without giving his identity up. I won't do that. I pray that it isn't true, as I was like AW, wondering where he was. I just thought the mods gave him a time out like they obviously done to his friend in nastiness here. I guess time will tell. No one could write like him so if the avatar shows up and the contents don't jive we will know, unless roaming and Blueminer can confirm. I hope it isn't true, if it is I hope he rest in peace. I am glad we became friends instead of adversaries.
Remember many months back, if not a year ago now, there was banter about how Scottsville had gotten this bird thread removed from their roll down menu? I was under the impression that he'd been told not to post in here via the Mods. I can't remember what gave me that impression, but it's what I gathered. Naturally with his recent absence, I assumed that may have happened again from the sheer numbers of gaps that you all were talking about in this thread.

I guess we'll find out directly if it's true or not. You know how Topix is...

I'll say a prayer, regardless. NO prayer is wasted, after all. True or false, God understands our true intentions before we even voice them.

I'm heading out now.
Chat later, dear Bird Peeps.
(I honestly have a pang of sadness at the thought of him possibly passing away).
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Something seemed to be missing from that Scottsville Teddy. Did not sound the same. He has never gone so long. I agree, hope the transition was peaceful. I love the Highwayman. It's the high pitched nasal sounds that come from country singers that make me step back. I never cared for Leann Rimes. Patsy Cline was in a league of her own. Haha. I have been known to post that rap is the poopy word. However, I do appreciate greats like Willie,Waylon, Kris, Conway Twitty, George Jones. Quite a few there. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews and Iron Maiden really have some fantastic music also. If you truly are gone Una: people really did care. And I will always feel you had your heart broken that's why you were so darn sarcastic and surly. Maybe, you didn't feel well. The heart problems. After all, you were just " a good Ol boy."
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
You know, now that I look back over these comments, there oddly are no excessive negative icon judge-it's for most of us like there usually were. Just days ago, even while he was so recently vacant, we'd still get judge-it's really badly... Then all the sudden that stopped. So who knows..
I sincerely hope it's NOT true that he passed.... I don't wish ill on anyone, not even those who hate me.
IF he did pass over, I hope it was an easy transition for him and not painful. Like I said, I don't wish ill toward anyone. Not even after everything mean that he said to me and a couple of others in here.
I sincerely do hope it's not true that Mr. Farter has passed away..
Someone in the Scottsville forums claims it was a family member who posted under his user name. But if it was, they surely had his lingo down pretty well.
I think he just liked to push peoples buttons for entertainment and really did not mean it, or at least that is what I will choose to remember whether it be true or not. I know he enjoyed pushing mine until I caught onto him and made light of the situation and found that we had many similar experiences as children.

I did see where a poster that has been here before and claimed to be his neighbor said it was true. I also believe that some of the posters who's buttons he pushed were none other than himself. After all this time, I have seen many similaties in events and style and one poster leaving just as he would appear and vice versa. I think he was just passing time and doing it in the only way he knew how and I am convinced that it is not a rumor, but I would hope to be proven wrong.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
Something seemed to be missing from that Scottsville Teddy. Did not sound the same. He has never gone so long. I agree, hope the transition was peaceful. I love the Highwayman. It's the high pitched nasal sounds that come from country singers that make me step back. I never cared for Leann Rimes. Patsy Cline was in a league of her own. Haha. I have been known to post that rap is the poopy word. However, I do appreciate greats like Willie,Waylon, Kris, Conway Twitty, George Jones. Quite a few there. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews and Iron Maiden really have some fantastic music also. If you truly are gone Una: people really did care. And I will always feel you had your heart broken that's why you were so darn sarcastic and surly. Maybe, you didn't feel well. The heart problems. After all, you were just " a good Ol boy."
Hi Misty Eyed. I have loved Patsy Cline since I was a little girl. I sure can wail Crazy. No one could do her. She was a unique sound. I love your taste in music. I like it all except rap, ragae, and hard metal.

I believe you are right on Una. I will miss him and we fought for months. I always thought much like someone had posted that he was just a big teddy bear who was lonely and wronged by a woman, perhaps his ex-wife. We all have our crosses to bear in this life. I hope he passed peacefully.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he just liked to push peoples buttons for entertainment and really did not mean it, or at least that is what I will choose to remember whether it be true or not. I know he enjoyed pushing mine until I caught onto him and made light of the situation and found that we had many similar experiences as children.
I did see where a poster that has been here before and claimed to be his neighbor said it was true. I also believe that some of the posters who's buttons he pushed were none other than himself. After all this time, I have seen many similaties in events and style and one poster leaving just as he would appear and vice versa. I think he was just passing time and doing it in the only way he knew how and I am convinced that it is not a rumor, but I would hope to be proven wrong.
I think you are totally correct Ancient Wolf. I wish it was just a topix hoax, but it is not.
WKG

Spring Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Good day, Bird peeps!
(Get it? "Peeps") Hehehe!
:)
I don't know about the majority of you, but I'm enjoying the tranquility in this thread. I don't miss that rage one minute and a bible quote the next. You can't be trying to tell someone else how wrong they are about their own beliefs and quoting scripture while being so hateful and rude during every other comment. Many of the rants I even missed due to deletions, but I saw quite enough to form my own opinion...
I find it puzzling when a person can be so raunchy to people in one breath and then start to preach the gospel with their next. It's unsettling in my opinion.. Not to mention the example it sets.

_-_Nope_-_
*Heading out into the tundra*
Oh no, I hope he didn't die! I really didn't /don't like the guy but I sure never wished death on him. I agree with you Nope and I'll add that it is a very dangerous thing to play with God in that way - talking like you are a good Christian one minute then being cruel to people the next. Sure everybody has a bad day and everybody is capable of being cruel but to do that regularly and enjoy it is messed up! That crap with AW last week under the name "Sharon Stoned" or whatever was lowdown. I haven't seen all his stunts but of all I did see that was the lowest. I have no doubt in my mind that God pays attention to what each of us does and to mock him is dangerously CRAZY! There are examples in the bible of God killing people who mocked Him. I hope he is not dead, if so I am scared for him.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

If it is true, I was actually posting to him on the anniversary and exact hour (about the Civil War) in an attempt to forget about that time that I almost did not survive myself a few years back.

He had just finished posting "I have just begun to fight" and I told him that quote was from John Paul Jones. It was an unusal time for him to be online and I believe someone even posted about him being on early and leaving. So after a couple days, I went to the Scottsville forum to read.

Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you mentioned the neighbor part. I found he could be very comical in his way as well as thoughtful in specific responses he made.I think, you are correct though about pushing buttons. I know, he really knew how to do it;) I hope, he knew I was not being deliberately mean to him. I felt like he was genuinely hurt a lot. Really miss seeing him around. The s keeps coming down. But I'll not complain. There's somebody, somewhere has it worse than I. You stay warm AW. I still envy you and those warm feet. Hehe.
WKG

Spring Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

EL FAKEO wrote:
it got so cold last night ,..
my old cars horn went off ,...all by it self ,.... at 3 AM
nothing will get you out of bed quicker than a continuous high pitch droning wail in the middle of the night it must have lasted over 6 minutes ,..until i finally got dressed and staggered out to unplug the thing
I AM SURE the neighbors's were not mussed
This was posted right after one of my posts and I thought it was him. I may be wrong.
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/mayfield-ky/T5C...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
If it is true, I was actually posting to him on the anniversary and exact hour (about the Civil War) in an attempt to forget about that time that I almost did not survive myself a few years back.
He had just finished posting "I have just begun to fight" and I told him that quote was from John Paul Jones. It was an unusal time for him to be online and I believe someone even posted about him being on early and leaving. So after a couple days, I went to the Scottsville forum to read.
I have always enjoyed that line. Just like "I will fight no more forever." You and he had a lot in common I noticed. I enjoyed the posts about using outhouses when we were growing up. Hehe. I never got to commend him though...He had said something about 17 surgeries. Talk about a fighter. A real trooper to go through that much. I'll miss him:(
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Got to get dinner on the table. Friend will be here at 6-630 and then off for BIG BLUE MADNESS. I am glad I have love, laughter, family, friends, and a game to take my mind off that ole' fart. I feel for his family too. So here is my music tribute to Teddy aka Unafarter:

Eric Clapton &#9835;KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I Can Only Imagine (Mercy Me)

Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up

Neil Young - Southern Man

Goose Creek Symphony - "Words Of Earnest"

Skylar Grey - Coming home

The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn!

Kansas - Dust in the wind 1977

Ozzy Osborne - Mama I'm coming home

Ozzy Osbourne - See You On The Other Side

Hank Williams I'll never get out of this world alive

Go Rest High On That Mountain-Vince Gill

PEACE IN THE VALLEY -ELVIS PRESLEY

Luciano Pavarotti - Ave Maria

Okay, my little tribute to Teddy. A little bit of everything. I am off until late tonight if at all. God Bless him and let him rest in peace.

Was mistaken about the ball game, it is on now. Eat and run to my sisters. See you later.
WKG

Spring Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

@Nope, Una's last post was a jab at me and you.

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/eddyville-ky/T5...
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
can can't, lol. I've had my daily cup of java, but I haven't had my Diet Coke yet.
This is the last post that I see from THursday morning.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The post prior to that said "a couple of people" and it named no names.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

im going to have to go to southern states and purchase a set of bull balls and figure out where he is buried... we will be close to there on our way to gatlinburg next month.

i can just imagine the looks on his relatives faces when they come to leave flowers on easter sunday

i think it would be a fitting tribute to for an old joker/fart like he was.

all joking aside... its very sad, i hope he went peacefully.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I have come to the conclusion Una has passed. I don' t care if he made comments that I did not like or opposed to. He could be empathetic, comical and surly. I wish that others would stop judging him. He seemed to be lonely and enjoyed responding with whatever remark he chose,uniquely his own. It was hit and miss with him. Hehe. For all we know he went to church for the singing and company. If you aren't in ICU or having another surgery, RIP you Ol Codger. I hope, life was kind... Peace to all good nite.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
I have come to the conclusion Una has passed. I don' t care if he made comments that I did not like or opposed to. He could be empathetic, comical and surly. I wish that others would stop judging him. He seemed to be lonely and enjoyed responding with whatever remark he chose,uniquely his own. It was hit and miss with him. Hehe. For all we know he went to church for the singing and company. If you aren't in ICU or having another surgery, RIP you Ol Codger. I hope, life was kind... Peace to all good nite.
What you said. and Good Night to you also.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Strange that someone is posting as him in Scottsville. 18 minutes ago to be exact. If Una was still here, do you not think he's be in here checking things out? I'm so confused. IS he still with us, or has he passed away??? Due to the second comment, could a family member actually be trying to make it seem that the man who passed away was NOT him in order to save and honor his memory more appropriately?

This comment under Una's very own moniker over there 18 minutes ago said:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-k...
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
geez ugly girl and I went off to Munchkin Land to get our "farts off"
Yet another one in a different thread reads this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-k...
Teacher wrote:
he admitted being una to me. kinda sad that edith and a few others are trying to play it off. also sad that the funeral home was at times filled with hate and rage due to this web site. hes gone, leave this alone.
So did someone actually start ugliness at a mans funeral???? SERIOUSLY????? And IS it Una?? How can we know for sure? I still expect him to pop in here to rag on us for a bit if he's still alive. If he's passed over, it will be doubtful that whoever is posting on his computer would know to come here. Wouldn't that reasoning make sense?

This is a mess and I'm sad. Oddly, I'm very sad.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The last time he posted on here was early Thursday morning. You're correct, AW. He said he'd had his java but no diet coke yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,441 - 71,460 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
marcie vause,christian vause charles vause 3 hr rick mitchell davis 1
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 3 hr NeNe 1
christian vause ( chris vause) 3 hr rick mitchell davis 3
Chantal at United Parcel Service, Louisville, KY 8 hr BarefootJoe 1
Mitch McConnell 8 hr going down 21
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 9 hr Lol 2
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 9 hr going down 5
•••
•••