Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,554)

Showing posts 71,061 - 71,080 of81,551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Wow, I was mean.. hahaha Bring 'em on...don't bother me. I don't bother now that I have seen how easily one person can spin them 8 times.
High Abeliever :) Hoping you and everyone else here are nice and safe having a blessed day! You know I actually started reading this thread from the beginning last night? Wow you have been in from the get go and so has Ancient Wolf. I have made it a pretty good ways obviously not reading every single comment but most :) JustPlainFreaky really stands out intellectually as well. Hopefully I will read a bit further this evening lord willing. Well, fixing to take my lasagna out of the oven, yum yum =) Hope your fixing something yummy too! God Bless
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hi Ugly Truth. Do me a favor and skip the post ot two where I was nasty to people LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

raining hard here now, I need to put a bucket under a leak in the roof. I hope my bucket don't have a hole in it. Oh well if it does, it will make mopping the floor easier. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

@Ugly Truth.. when reading through.. Just Plain Freaky and OhioJeepGirl is the same person, and has always been nice to me.
HilLogic

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
raining hard here now, I need to put a bucket under a leak in the roof. I hope my bucket don't have a hole in it. Oh well if it does, it will make mopping the floor easier. LOL
When your mentioned your bucket, I thought of this song. Sorry, I couldn't resist. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Robert Fripp

Guston, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Maybe it's Anti Aircraft flak that is killing the birds?
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

HilLogic wrote:
<quoted text>
When your mentioned your bucket, I thought of this song. Sorry, I couldn't resist. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That was the song I was thinking about too, but I did not associate it with Machmo.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

*Satchmo not machmo
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

UglyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
High Abeliever :) Hoping you and everyone else here are nice and safe having a blessed day! You know I actually started reading this thread from the beginning last night? Wow you have been in from the get go and so has Ancient Wolf. I have made it a pretty good ways obviously not reading every single comment but most :) JustPlainFreaky really stands out intellectually as well. Hopefully I will read a bit further this evening lord willing. Well, fixing to take my lasagna out of the oven, yum yum =) Hope your fixing something yummy too! God Bless
Hello UglyTruth. Thank you. I hope you are doing safe and having a blessed day as well. Every day's a gift. Yeah, I have been here a long time, kept coming back due to the mystery of the birds dying we were trying to figure out and all the nice folks here, many I call my friends and even email with a few. I couldn't imagine going back and reading all that, but there were some real interesting conversations going on after the birds stop dropping dead. JPF/OJG and the anagram poster we call Sybil (really a guy), had very interesting comments going back and forth. We love her. She will be back. She posted a week or so ago. Work and moving has kept her busy. As Ancient Wolf posted, please skip over the ones I was mean in too. I use to fight with sybil, now I like him allot, same with Unafarter, Imposter and a few of their friends. We got past it all and call them my friends as well. I am sure you will learn allot about us if you keep reading. Sure wish some of them would come back. I had hoped they would when winter moved in. A few have from time to time.

That lasagna sounds so good. I almost made that, but lacked a few ingredients so I made Spagetti, salad and garlic bread.

I hope you come back and add to the thread. Especially since you are reading that far back you might have some questions or comments yourself. We'd be happy to share our thoughts with you.

You have a wonderful evening and may God Bless you as well.:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Hi Ugly Truth. Do me a favor and skip the post ot two where I was nasty to people LOL
Ditto for me. lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Same here AW, and lots of wind whipping around out there. I am glad we were spared all the tornados. You have a leak? I find that hard to believe. Grab that bucket and next time your sons are there and weather permits you can fix it yourself I am sure. Just don't try it alone. Don't want nothing to happen to you. One of Hempburn's crows might be in your area and dive bomb you. lol

Have a good evening. These Super Bowl commercials on CBS are cracking me up. Especially the one about the Clydesdale horses playing football and a naked sheep comes through streaking. Too funny.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Robert Fripp wrote:
Maybe it's Anti Aircraft flak that is killing the birds?
Hi Robert, tell us more. I don't think we heard that theory.
Anagram

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello UglyTruth. Thank you. I hope you are doing safe and having a blessed day as well. Every day's a gift. Yeah, I have been here a long time, kept coming back due to the mystery of the birds dying we were trying to figure out and all the nice folks here, many I call my friends and even email with a few. I couldn't imagine going back and reading all that, but there were some real interesting conversations going on after the birds stop dropping dead. JPF/OJG and the anagram poster we call Sybil (really a guy), had very interesting comments going back and forth. We love her. She will be back. She posted a week or so ago. Work and moving has kept her busy. As Ancient Wolf posted, please skip over the ones I was mean in too. I use to fight with sybil, now I like him allot, same with Unafarter, Imposter and a few of their friends. We got past it all and call them my friends as well. I am sure you will learn allot about us if you keep reading. Sure wish some of them would come back. I had hoped they would when winter moved in. A few have from time to time.
That lasagna sounds so good. I almost made that, but lacked a few ingredients so I made Spagetti, salad and garlic bread.
I hope you come back and add to the thread. Especially since you are reading that far back you might have some questions or comments yourself. We'd be happy to share our thoughts with you.
You have a wonderful evening and may God Bless you as well.:)
I actually went back to the beginning of this thread too and started reading those early posts from two years ago. This was a very active thread from the very beginning and I think I joined the conversation after about the third week. I feel a sense of nostalgia when I read those conversations and at the same time it also feels like time has stood still since then. We have talked about a lot and have been through many changes, yet we are more or less the same (reminds of lyrics to 'The Boxer' from Simon and Garfunkel). I miss a lot of the old posters, even the ones I argued with. It was a really good thread back then. I wish some of the old regulars would come back.
Anagram

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto for me. lol
me too
i hear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

the regulars are still around ,..
they just change their names
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Anagram wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually went back to the beginning of this thread too and started reading those early posts from two years ago. This was a very active thread from the very beginning and I think I joined the conversation after about the third week. I feel a sense of nostalgia when I read those conversations and at the same time it also feels like time has stood still since then. We have talked about a lot and have been through many changes, yet we are more or less the same (reminds of lyrics to 'The Boxer' from Simon and Garfunkel). I miss a lot of the old posters, even the ones I argued with. It was a really good thread back then. I wish some of the old regulars would come back.
Maybe next time I am bored I will do the same instead of investigating. lol It would be great to just reread all the good ones anyway. We have covered a lot of ground on many subjects, had our ups and downs, but have grown from it as well. I know if I do I will be sorry for some of the things I said to you so just let me apologize now. I am sorry. I really liked you long before I said I did.:) I certainly agree with more than I let on do to the DOD career and military life, alot of what you say isn't far fetched. I seen enough to believe about anything from our gov't. lol It was a good thread back then, full of lots of interesting stuff and less hate and fighting. Oh well, it is what it is. I am done with it. I am ignoring all the crap from now on (at least I will try, haha). I do miss alot of the good people who brightened my day just with their name appearing, like Peace, Watch, a few others no longer here. Glad you hung in there with us. I was happy to see Betty drop in today. OJG should be back soon. Almost settle in her new place.

I hope you are having a great evening.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

i hear wrote:
the regulars are still around ,..
they just change their names
Don't think so. The original regulars would not do that and if they did they would say so. Like when JPF changed to OJG. Anagram (Sybil) always changes with most post, but we know it is him. HE doesn't try to hide it. Maybe some of the latest regulars do though.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I don't change my name...I think I am pretty regular...but I'm not on THIS post as much as I use to.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

No, Roaming, I don't think anyone would put you in that category. You have been here awhile. You are usually short and sweet and out. Mostly one liners. lol

Hope you didn't have any damage down your way since you are so close to Tennesssee and apparently they did. Tornado and a small Earthquake. I didn't see Una post any damage in that area.

Have a good evening.
Belie

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe next time I am bored I will do the same instead of investigating. lol It would be great to just reread all the good ones anyway. We have covered a lot of ground on many subjects, had our ups and downs, but have grown from it as well. I know if I do I will be sorry for some of the things I said to you so just let me apologize now. I am sorry. I really liked you long before I said I did.:)
I hope you are having a great evening.
(blushing) you're making me feel warm and fuzzy 8 )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,061 - 71,080 of81,551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 41 min LouisvilleKYreport 14
special night 1 hr wants to know 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,171
ashley burt Atherton class of 1994? 1 hr 502guy 1
Back page girls 8 hr Chris rrrr 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 8 hr Chris rrrr 7
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 15 hr curious 77
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••