Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#84321 Jan 29, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Lala, I am back from feeding the chickens. You got it all right except for the accrued wealth. With the now deceased wife'e long tenure in a nursing facility and the loss of my full time employment, I was able to do a couple years of contract work to get enough to pay down on the Homestead and the truck. The bank has the accrued wealth and I am betting they won't let any materialitic scavengers steal it and if they do, why would my immortal soul even care. LOL
Yes, I guess that you are right. We're in the same boat, as I heard it said. We don't have to worry about the bare necessities, but the added percs are no longer available. I do miss work, though. It's not for the money, although that was pretty good, but I was Blessed to be able to help others by doing a job that I loved.
your true self

Friendsville, TN

#84324 Jan 29, 2013
lots of outing urself going on here

even duke snider outing a few new names

as delusional as ever

thinking we can't d'cifer

Level 1

Location hidden

#84325 Jan 29, 2013
WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lala, some people just refuse to be happy. They have to find something or at least make up something to be all peed about. Ignoring them is fun because that makes them even madder. On this here contraption they can't see me grinning like a doodee eating possum when they flip their wig over nothing. Sometimes I wish they could. hehehe
I hope you're having a good day.:)
How are you today? Hope everything goes well for you. Take a tip from Big Mouth Billy Bass: "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84326 Jan 29, 2013
Good afternoon lala, I hope you are feeling better today although it looks like aches and pains will increase over the next few days. Have you ever used those Therma Wraps? I use the ones for knees now and then when my left one is aching. Mostly do to cold, damp weather.

They say we will have 70 degree weather today with a possible 60-70 mile hour winds, storms and possibly tornados. Looks like it will be mostly south of me, but it isn't by much from their weather map. I still might get it. It is warm and slight wind now. Overcast. AW is lucky to have seen a spot of sunlight with his deer visitors this morning. I haven't seen any.

I seen this video and thought of you and my horse lovers in my family. My neice adored it:

Budweiser now on Twitter, asks followers to name a horse

Hallelujah, Budweiser has finally opened a Twitter account. The company was prevented from using the site before the platform introduced age-identifying software (Bud can't market to customers under 21, duh). To make up for its slow start out of the gate, good ol' Bud is asking its followers to name its next ... Clydesdale thoroughbred? Huh? Yup, the company wants its fans to help create a moniker for the two-week-old Clydesdale foal that will star in this year's Budweise Superbowl ad. Some of the cooler suggestions so far? "Buddakup," "Hops," and "Sport." We'd opt for "Retweet." [Source]
http://now.msn.com/budweisers-first-tweet-ask...

They should of used a website to click on instead of twitter. I don't use twitter, never will. He is a cutie, isn't he?

Enjoy your day!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84327 Jan 29, 2013
Don't worry, it has a bigger mouth than Billy Bass and more annoying too. Bigger FAKE too!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84328 Jan 29, 2013
your true self wrote:
lots of outing urself going on here
even duke snider outing a few new names
as delusional as ever
thinking we can't d'cifer
You would know about showing your true colors. You should have been more creative and paid attention to the clues you left in all your FAKE post. We must of missed your duke spin. lol

Keep spinning
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#84330 Jan 29, 2013
At the end of every day, we have to face ourselves. Death comes to all of us. And what you do to others will come back to you sevenfold! Today is a beaut here in eastern Ky. The birds are chirping prettily. Bees have been carrying beebread like crazy to several of my Dad's stands. Might be a good year for honey. Nothing like honey, butter and toast. Life is good if you make it that way;)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84331 Jan 29, 2013
Keep spinning Chicago fake, the only FOOL is YOU for thinking no one was paying attention. You revealed too much in your sick comments to Ancient Wolf. We are on to you. Go spin your game someplace else. Most are on to you. FAKE
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84332 Jan 29, 2013
Coining a new internet slang acronym. Feel free to use it.
GLASEP = "Grinning Like A S*** Eating Possum"

Level 1

Location hidden

#84334 Jan 29, 2013
sharon stoned wrote:
one of these days
we will l notice that ancient wolfs posts are conspicuously absent ,...
but we can rest assured ,
that wolf has finally met with his maker,...
when he's gone
and they laid him to rest
he's gona go the place that's the best ,.........
Last stanza is from Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky." Not certain about spelling of the song writer's name. That song was popular when I was in High School many,many, many moons ago. The song writer was a one-hit wonder.
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84335 Jan 29, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
At the end of every day, we have to face ourselves. Death comes to all of us. And what you do to others will come back to you sevenfold! Today is a beaut here in eastern Ky. The birds are chirping prettily. Bees have been carrying beebread like crazy to several of my Dad's stands. Might be a good year for honey. Nothing like honey, butter and toast. Life is good if you make it that way;)
Good morning Misty Eyed. You seem very familiar.:) I hope you have a great day.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#84337 Jan 29, 2013
A devout Hindu was refused his death wish, a pyre cremation. This practice, of course, is prohibited by law. I am a " green" person to a certain extent, but would prefer to be laid to rest this way. I would rather my corpse be dealt with by family and friends than to be handled by strangers. Sent off the right way. It's a shame to be subjugated to a humiliation this way. We have the choice of doctors, shopping, online business. It's simple really...let people rest in peace. We are taught to live by faith, but does that end with death. Sad.
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84340 Jan 29, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you today? Hope everything goes well for you. Take a tip from Big Mouth Billy Bass: "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
Hi Lala. I'm having a good one. I just sat down for a couple minutes before doing dishes...yippie - not! lol I think some folks medication has ran out here at the end of the month. hehe Then there are other folks that didn't run out of money and bought theirself some new socks, well one new sock anyhow. LOL You just never know who those sock wearing people will turn on next.

Hey did you see my post several days ago about those "smart meters" the electric companies are wanting to put on people's houses? A couple of women have already been arrested for trying to stop them from installing them on their houses. I haven't read up on them but I thought maybe you had.

Level 1

Location hidden

#84341 Jan 29, 2013
Got to go do some chores. Later, folks...and know that I love each and every one of you. Have a peaceful and rather calm day.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#84343 Jan 29, 2013
Busy day...good day as well;)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84344 Jan 29, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
Hey Kevin, why are you all misty eyed? Enjoy your beautiful day, it won't last long. It is nice and warm and little windy, but no sun. Just drab, overcast skies. I did have birds chirping this morning though.

You are fortunate to have busy bees, or bees at all. The scientists are worried about the bee population. You are right about the honey, butter, and toast (biscuits too). They say raw honey is the best and from our research on survival early in the thread it NEVER goes bad and serves many uses besides making things taste better. I buy mine from the Amish whether I need any or not.

Have a good day Kevin.:)
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84345 Jan 29, 2013
I told that dang Una yesterday that she was gonna be mad over all that flirting he does with me!!! See what you did Una, I guess you're happy!

"Baaaaaaaa, Ha Ha, Ha HA!"
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84348 Jan 29, 2013
stoned cold wrote:
FACT
'abeliever' has used several names in the past months ,...
i can track you via your distinct , writing style ,....
and you are not so nice ,...when you sneak into your other names ,... your 'friends ' in this thread ,..would be ashamed of you
if they really knew
your paranoid persona is reflected by your typing skills -
get over your self ,...
real people are NOT stalking you ,.....
there may be a few trolls are playing with you ,...
but they dont really care ,..
they just like to mess with your mind ,..
You are a LIAR. Show us. I barely post on any other site and I do change my name to reflect the subject on what few I have posted i.e. the ditch mitch, told them it was me, here. On the other threads IF I post it is one or two times and the name would reflect the subject like Ky Basketball..i.e true blue etc..that is nothing compared to the fakery you present. Spinning your names and showing your true colors. You are the troll and the stalker, keep spinning. Not you or any troll like you messes with my mind. Only loved ones and tragedies mess with my mind. Nothing else. Certainly not a spinning troll.
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84352 Jan 29, 2013
stoned cold wrote:
FACT
'abeliever' has used several names in the past months ,...
i can track you via your distinct , writing style ,....
and you are not so nice ,...when you sneak into your other names ,... your 'friends ' in this thread ,..would be ashamed of you
if they really knew
your paranoid persona is reflected by your typing skills -
get over your self ,...
real people are NOT stalking you ,.....
there may be a few trolls are playing with you ,...
but they dont really care ,..
they just like to mess with your mind ,..
I'm glad somebody else sees that! Hey when I told Una he was acting "Sybilish" I was not referring to you. That is just a description me and a friend use. Hope you're having a good day.:)
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84355 Jan 29, 2013
Ohhhhh naughty naughty, I'm gonna have to erase that one!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the LMPD, Good or Bad ? (Jan '13) 3 hr chucky 68
Review: Speedi Hot Lunch Service LLC 4 hr Perry Winkle 1
dawn gee (Jan '13) 4 hr abelld 12
Mcconnell or grimes 5 hr Tony 33
murderer Josh Young 5 hr truth 1
is Ali a muslim? (Jan '14) 6 hr Roofus 14
Right-to-work: The right message for Kentucky's... 6 hr Ace McMollan 6
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs