Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
70,881 - 70,900 of 81,594 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I agree with you UH. That is why I came to the homestead in the boondocks. To either survive or croak. If I survive, I will enjoy ever minute the CREATOR has blessed me to have as a bonus and if I croak, maybe I won't be stinking too bad by the time they find me. Nothing else matters.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Good morning. I think. Cup one in hand. Gotta catch up...
<<yawn>>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I'm confused.. Ice storms today? I just went to let the chickens out and it's not at all cold out there.... What's going on?

I'm so groggy today.
:(

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I agree with you UH. That is why I came to the homestead in the boondocks. To either survive or croak. If I survive, I will enjoy ever minute the CREATOR has blessed me to have as a bonus and if I croak, maybe I won't be stinking too bad by the time they find me. Nothing else matters.
I read the book Wicked and enjoyed it so much. They take the familiar tale if the Wizard of Oz and flip around and let you see what happened before the house crashes down in the witch. The wicked witch becomes the character you identify with and you want her to be victorious in reclaiming those red slippers. It appealed to my desire to see things from another's perspective
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I see someone has given me some negative icons as if that matters too. I could not care any less. LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh me. Now my weather channel link says strong thunderstorms. I give up. Today is toast and I'm too groggy to keep up. I don't feel very well.

Had a bad sugar drop last night and it kicked my butt. Thought for a while that I'd have to call the EMT's. Gotta watch this diet thing. I got stupid and let my sugar drop into some VERY low double digit readings...

So for a little while today I'll just read from here on out, if you all don't mind me pecking a few words if I can get anything coherent to come out of my fingertips...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Wow.. A beautiful deer is just outside my window with the Creator's sun glistening to highlight it's white under belly and tail. I am surely Blessed.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

No problem sharon, I figure when I miss a couple payments on the truck or the homestead, the bank will come get those and the dead wagon will come haul away what ever is left. I am sure they are smart enough to wear masks.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

well darn, looks like someone hauled sharon off just when I was having some fun. LOL

“It was only just a song”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh my we really are lighting up them faces today.. Oh well at least someone is caring enough to respond.. Put on a smiley face, somebody loves ya..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

well the old rooster is calling for me to come feed his hens. You folks have a good morning and do as Big Mouth Billy Bass sings "Don't Worry, Be Happy".

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sharon stoned wrote:
imagine ,..
the day some one discovers ancient wolf ,..
lying face down in his little cabin --
dried out and mummified
skin stretched over withered bones ,..
surrounded by a pool of odorous stain ,...
it will probably be some backwoods kids ,....
they wont even notify the authorities ,...
they will grab his firearms and jar full of silver coins ,...
maybe even take his pickup truck ,..if the battery happens to be still charged -
hey wolf ,... how about you sign the back of the title ,..so they can get it licensed ?
It does not matter. When AW corporeal entity ceases to exist, his soul will soar as he meets his Creator. He will bask in the sunshine of love and be reunited with his soulmate who passed on before him. What is left behind is merely a husk, a vague reminder of his journey on this plane of existence. Those who steal his accrued wealth from this world will find no peace, for they seek materialistic treasures only, and fail to understand the greater truth of eternal life.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter. When AW corporeal entity ceases to exist, his soul will soar as he meets his Creator. He will bask in the sunshine of love and be reunited with his soulmate who passed on before him. What is left behind is merely a husk, a vague reminder of his journey on this plane of existence. Those who steal his accrued wealth from this world will find no peace, for they seek materialistic treasures only, and fail to understand the greater truth of eternal life.
Well Lala, I am back from feeding the chickens. You got it all right except for the accrued wealth. With the now deceased wife'e long tenure in a nursing facility and the loss of my full time employment, I was able to do a couple years of contract work to get enough to pay down on the Homestead and the truck. The bank has the accrued wealth and I am betting they won't let any materialitic scavengers steal it and if they do, why would my immortal soul even care. LOL
WKG

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Good morning my bird peeps!(...that was a funny lol) I hope you are all having a good day. I'm planning on it myself. I've been too busy talking to a friend across the waters so I don't have a sermon for you this morning, maybe later. I know some of you really hate that. hehe

@Nope Girl take care of yourself! I don't know but I can imagine how you feel. I have seen folks melt like a flower when their blood sugar would drop too low. Don't you let that trying to lose 20 get you in trouble. Have you tried that Nutella/hazelnut butter stuff? It comes in different brands, Jiff makes one. That stuff is YUMMY! It might not be real bad for you, bad but not real bad. lol If you don't mind getting addicted to something take a graham cracker, spread a little cream cheese on it then a little of that stuff. Oh my gosh! Better than a candy bar! You take care. Talk at you later.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Leaving granny homestead unpaid in someone else’s name, living high off the hogs. Not even care one mind.
WKG

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many storms swirling about, I see. I'm glad that I checked out early last night. I do not wish to partake in those unsettling comments. Instead, I will search for peace in cyberspace. Ridicule is definitely not my style, and I will offer safe harbor to those who are weaker than myself.
Oh Lala, some people just refuse to be happy. They have to find something or at least make up something to be all peed about. Ignoring them is fun because that makes them even madder. On this here contraption they can't see me grinning like a doodee eating possum when they flip their wig over nothing. Sometimes I wish they could. hehehe
I hope you're having a good day.:)
WKG

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I have thought that if anybody knew the day they were going to die, they could take out a pocket full of credit cards and go live it up until that very day. But nooo, God wouldn't like that I don't guess. lol
WKG

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Later folks, chores are calling. Have a good one-ALL OF YOU. :)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

well there is no jar of silver (only 61 cents and my faithful quarter) or a two dollar bill to scribble on or a debit card with anything more on it than some slim pickings from last month.

I hope the raccoons have a fine feast and they won't have to bury what is left of me in the back yard. I do have one asset and that is a grave in
a small plot at the old country church next to the soulmate and a stone already in place that only needs the departure date.

I don't have any neighbors, but I do have 2 fine sons that call or email daily (and don't need the Social Security check since I gathered the Roses while they bloomed) and a preacher that now calls if I choose to worship here in GOD's Creation and the Jehovah Witness people might even wander in LOL

Your imagination runs wild, is it because of your ID sharon "stoned"? or is that what you are planning for yourself? I have better options.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

pray tell wrote:
<quoted text>
too much blabbering is never a good idea...always reveals more than you realize
Hello, how is my favorite Sybil? That is so true. We got to know it was you by your anagrams and comments. Though you weren't trying to deceive anyone with yours. It was your style with the name anagrams. We have come a long way in two years. Like una and grandpa in the last couple months. I really like both of them now as I came to like you. Nothing fake. That blabbering and sheep imitation outted that one.

Have a wonderful day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Creekbird 1,103
Louisville man sentenced for third murder 51 min LouisvilleKYreport 1
Mitch McConnell 54 min r Facts 418
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 59 min LouisvilleKYreport 2
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 42
Lindsay Zeller of Louisville 2 hr Schlongduckdong 2
Steven Allison 7 hr jaded 10
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71
•••
•••