Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
70,541 - 70,560 of 81,595 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83869 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now, come on Mr Farter! You can do better than this! Please, give examples of these accusations! This forum of "Dead Birds" waits your wondrous, earth shattering and "eye opening" revelations!
(Again, pun intended, hehe)!
Go back and read one of your posts you posted tonight. If you can cut through your own babble you should see where you mistakenly got carried away blabbering and admitted your long denied lie. I have posted for everyone to see, that they should read very carefully your rants and you would soon cross yourself up. Can't you even remember what you posted tonight?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83870 Jan 26, 2013
harmless chatting wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have to try so hard to defend yourself...the harder you try the more likely it is that what I've said is true.
LOL! Psychologically, you could have a point I suppose. Although I fall into none of your categories for such lunacy as this. Illuminati? ME? This is rich indeed, hehe!! I've been sitting here laughing aloud. Even the dogs are all looking at me strangely at this point, HAHA!!

I have to admit, I am having fun with this. Interesting to watch people make utter fools of themselves for the world to see. All over Nope? A Nope persona on Topix for gosh sakes? ROFLMBO!!
:)
getting good now

Stanton, KY

#83871 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Well, dang it if I didn't just Google it and found a TopMod15. What do you make of that number, pray tell? Is there also a conspiracy behind that one too?
This is really getting good now....
owl, eye, monarch, beta, goat horns...it couldn't get any better than that.

#83874 Jan 26, 2013
Google wrote:
<quoted text>
Googling now are you? Try a little harder, you're just digging yourself deeper in the hole.
Well sure, babycakes!! I might even be able to find an even larger number next!! And I do SO love digging holes for other people to fall into themselves. When earned of course..

But hey, I'm still waiting here. What could the number 15 mean in your grand scheme of these theories due to what might be your possibly manic and paranoid state of mind?
Open

Stanton, KY

#83875 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Farter, please. Once again, WHERE are your facts pointing toward this supposed proof, "so sayeth the all powerful and mighty Una Farter"?
I'm waiting. Like I said, I have ALL the time in the world...
(Dare I <<wink wink>> again? GASP!!! The horror of it all!! At this rate I could be an confidential informant, living in protective custody now before the night is over)!!
when you have been exposed, all you can do is nervously joke about it as your last ditch effort to save face. I can just about see your nervousness in your syntax.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83876 Jan 26, 2013
I am finding this quite entertaining myself and so far it has kept my head from banging the keyboard. LOL
Open

Stanton, KY

#83877 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Psychologically, you could have a point I suppose. Although I fall into none of your categories for such lunacy as this. Illuminati? ME? This is rich indeed, hehe!! I've been sitting here laughing aloud. Even the dogs are all looking at me strangely at this point, HAHA!!
I have to admit, I am having fun with this. Interesting to watch people make utter fools of themselves for the world to see. All over Nope? A Nope persona on Topix for gosh sakes? ROFLMBO!!
:)
psychologically, I am certain I have a pretty accurate read on you. You're still trying too hard to defend yourself and in so doing you are unwittingly confirming what I already know about you.
babycakes

Stanton, KY

#83878 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure, babycakes!! I might even be able to find an even larger number next!! And I do SO love digging holes for other people to fall into themselves. When earned of course..
But hey, I'm still waiting here. What could the number 15 mean in your grand scheme of these theories due to what might be your possibly manic and paranoid state of mind?
and now I know you have been following everything I say, babycakes.

#83879 Jan 26, 2013
Nervous? Me? Surely, you jest? ROFLMBO! I'm patiently sitting here waiting on Mr Farters brilliant gems of wisdom toward my "public ouster". No bother, I'm a very patient person.. I learned from some of the best on how to handle human nuisances.
(May one of whom rest in blessed peace).

Please excuse me for a few minutes however.. I need another cup of coffee. I surely hope my hands are 'steady' enough, due to all of this stress of course, that I can pour it without making a mess all over my counter top.
fifteen

Stanton, KY

#83880 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
so tell me what you Googled to find out about topmod 15

#83881 Jan 26, 2013
I didn't realize I had ever "defending" myself. If it was portrayed by you as such, you must admit that it would have surely ceased many comments ago.

Now I merely sit patiently for the answers I asked.

Okay, coffee break.
I'll give you (both(?) ALL the time you need and desire.
Carry on during my short absence.
HilLogic

London, KY

#83882 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that IS pretty interesting. I wonder why Topix chose that particular one then? ROFLMBO!!
In all seriousness, the one that I questioned was the one I earned for winning a Topix scavenger hunt about three or four years ago. It looks almost Soviet in nature to me.
(I'm not familiar with flags of the world, mind you).
But take a look at it if you want to. You'll have to click on my profile to see it though. It's the one that looks like a 'flag' of some sort, and of course it's in a circle, hehe.
I think Topix chose that hand symbol based on University of Texas as A.W. mentioned earlier. When I scroll over it, it says,'really knows how to score'. As for the scavenger hunt flag you mentioned; I clicked on your profile and looked at it; at first glance it would appear to be Soviet. lol But on closer inspection, it is actually a treasure map with a little path and star at the end; quite innocent really. I think symbols mean different things to different people.

#83883 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am finding this quite entertaining myself and so far it has kept my head from banging the keyboard. LOL
Hold on to your britches because the best is surely yet to come.
<<LOL>>
liars

Stanton, KY

#83884 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
the great thing about questioning liars is the more you question them, the digger the hole they dig for themselves as they start coming up with more outrageous lies.
liars

Stanton, KY

#83885 Jan 26, 2013
deeper
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83886 Jan 26, 2013
The only hole that concerns me is the one where I have my headstone already set. I keep watching to make sure the ending date has not been already filled in and I just forgot to lay down.
best

Stanton, KY

#83887 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on to your britches because the best is surely yet to come.
<<LOL>>
and I can hardly wait for what else you have to say

#83888 Jan 26, 2013
fifteen wrote:
<quoted text>
so tell me what you Googled to find out about topmod 15
Oh my dear one. Really? You need ME, the infamous NOPE to tell you how to Google something?

(Insert heavy sigh)
Very well then. Simply type in TopMod (space) Topix and view the roll downs. You'll see multiple threads showing on the web. I even found one link directed at a TopMod8!!

Imagine that!! There's even a TopMod8?
(My, oh my. What deep and mind altering explanations could THIS sudden revelation hold toward the great mysteries of life and the unknown, albeit little understood)???

(Do I have to guide you all through EVERYTHING around here? ROFLMBO)!!
You and Mr Farter hold hands now. Wouldn't want one of you to get lost while we delve into these mysterious depths of knowledge....

#83889 Jan 26, 2013
HilLogic wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Topix chose that hand symbol based on University of Texas as A.W. mentioned earlier. When I scroll over it, it says,'really knows how to score'. As for the scavenger hunt flag you mentioned; I clicked on your profile and looked at it; at first glance it would appear to be Soviet. lol But on closer inspection, it is actually a treasure map with a little path and star at the end; quite innocent really. I think symbols mean different things to different people.
I wonder if the CEO is possibly from Texas? Or perhaps he doesn't live in Cali? I don't know...
Interesting info there, HL.

And thanks for the description of my scavenger hunt badge. I never saw it as a treasure map, DUH!! It always just looked like some kind of flag to me...
(If I could, I'd give MYSELF a dim bulb judge it on that one, hehe_!!
keep on digging deeper

Stanton, KY

#83892 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear one. Really? You need ME, the infamous NOPE to tell you how to Google something?
(Insert heavy sigh)
Very well then. Simply type in TopMod (space) Topix and view the roll downs. You'll see multiple threads showing on the web. I even found one link directed at a TopMod8!!
Imagine that!! There's even a TopMod8?
(My, oh my. What deep and mind altering explanations could THIS sudden revelation hold toward the great mysteries of life and the unknown, albeit little understood)???
(Do I have to guide you all through EVERYTHING around here? ROFLMBO)!!
You and Mr Farter hold hands now. Wouldn't want one of you to get lost while we delve into these mysterious depths of knowledge....
it was a rhetorical and sarcastic question, not meant for you to answer. But once again your long winded response is very telling. So keep it coming, you're getting really good now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min 62656sss 1,333
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 4 min The Truth 51
Homicide detectives investigating shooting near... 25 min Fischer 2
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 1 hr Flynt 123
ann luckett dentist 1 hr just me 20
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 2 hr ur wrong 12
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 4 hr Truth 3
•••
•••
•••