Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,733

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83853 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I think you people worry too much about who might be a mod and who isn't. I really could not care any less. I don't follow anyone or kiss any butt, and it really don't matter. If everyone of you were mods, I would still be right here. Lord Willing and the creek don't rise.
I figure I'll just let 'em play. I rather enjoy watching spin doctors trying to do their best at debunking their own speculations.. Particularly when they couldn't be farther off base about me.

It is what it is as far as I'm concerned, specifically when you prefer staying in the "land of the logical" after all.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83855 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have. Why repeat myself? You should find another eye and pay attention. I don't miss a word in the things I read and don't forget them. You should be reading more closely instead of temper tantrum deleting.
Oh now, come on Mr Farter! You can do better than this! Please, give examples of these accusations! This forum of "Dead Birds" waits your wondrous, earth shattering and "eye opening" revelations!
(Again, pun intended, hehe)!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#83856 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather play pasture softball and slide into home plate made from a cow paddy. lol
So that would be a "No" for fan of mma?,, lol.
owl

Stanton, KY

#83857 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, it indeed is an owl. I change my 'eyeball' periodically.
And I've repeatedly tried to tell Mr. Farter that I DO NOT work for Topix. IF I DID, there would be a couple of people MIA on these threads. Trust me, LOL.
(And NO, Mr. Farter would not be one of them. He's a mere nuisance on MY backside. But he's still far from being a vulgar user like some others on these threads can be)..
You're not the first one to think it though, "owl". And I'm sure there will be plenty more after you. There are a number of people that I can rattle off who've also been accused, all registered users themselves. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But I doubt it, not if they live around here like I do anyway. The Mods all live in California, to my understanding.
The only way to really tell who IS a TopMod is when you see that dark blue box show up with "TopMod" and a number behind it. I saw one recently that was a 12. So perhaps that means there ARE 12 of them??
:)
It really doesn't bother me any more to have people suspect me. Not that it should have from the get go anyway. Guess I just don't like being accused of rumors that aren't based on truth. But I've held that ideology since I was a wee one, so that's nothing new...
no doubt you know a lot about topix and how they function and no doubt you know about the significance of the number 12 in Illuminati circles as in the "Majestic 12" Funny how you would assume there are 12 topix mods.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83858 Jan 26, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are hoping that you could have a nice warm and fuzzy conversation with some women on this thread, but don't get your hopes up wolf, things are not what they seem. These forums, especially the more popular ones like this one, are being watched by unscrupulous people pretending to be regular posters.
No, I am actually already warm and fuzzy and just sitting here trying to stay awake a little longer and unscrupulous people don't bother me at all as long as I can delay going to bed too soon. So what you think I am hoping for does not matter either.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83859 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I think you people worry too much about who might be a mod and who isn't. I really could not care any less. I don't follow anyone or kiss any butt, and it really don't matter. If everyone of you were mods, I would still be right here. Lord Willing and the creek don't rise.
She's not a mod, just a big feeling editor over a few towns topics. I could care less about a mod either. Just pointing out a false accusing vindictive person.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83860 Jan 26, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are hoping that you could have a nice warm and fuzzy conversation with some women on this thread, but don't get your hopes up wolf, things are not what they seem. These forums, especially the more popular ones like this one, are being watched by unscrupulous people pretending to be regular posters.
You couldn't be MORE off base here. And I find comment toward AW rather rude as well.

Is it that terribly hard for you to understand that some of us can be quite happy with out lives? A life outside of these forums, completely anonymous to anyone else? No games, no quarrels, no hate? Not in here OR outside of Topix? That we're just happy people chatting harmlessly?
owl

Stanton, KY

#83861 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I think you people worry too much about who might be a mod and who isn't. I really could not care any less.
We know you could care less about what the truth is on some of the suspicious posters here, so why don't you go ahead and just stick your head back in the sand.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83862 Jan 26, 2013
Well, dang it if I didn't just Google it and found a TopMod15. What do you make of that number, pray tell? Is there also a conspiracy behind that one too?

This is really getting good now....
accomplishment badge

Stanton, KY

#83863 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
LOL! I guess you all can petition Topix for it's choice and reasoning of "badge designs" then. By all means, do so.
Not my problem. And I'm not going to sweat it none.. I guess if you all find them offensive, they'll address your concerns somehow..
Maybe.
Probably.
Heck, who knows how they'd handle a question pertaining to that...
It doesn't matter to me one way or the other what you think they portray. All they mean to me is a silly accomplishment badge. Most not even tried for. They just came of their own accord via Topix.
what exactly did you do to earn these 'accomplishment badges'? Can I get one of them too?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83864 Jan 26, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
So that would be a "No" for fan of mma?,, lol.
Right, at this point I am just a fan of waking up in the morning, surviving through another day with something good to eat, and resting at night. A comfortable pair of shoes is good too. LOL
harmless chatting

Stanton, KY

#83865 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be MORE off base here. And I find comment toward AW rather rude as well.
Is it that terribly hard for you to understand that some of us can be quite happy with out lives? A life outside of these forums, completely anonymous to anyone else? No games, no quarrels, no hate? Not in here OR outside of Topix? That we're just happy people chatting harmlessly?
you don't have to try so hard to defend yourself...the harder you try the more likely it is that what I've said is true.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83866 Jan 26, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you could care less about what the truth is on some of the suspicious posters here, so why don't you go ahead and just stick your head back in the sand.
I don't have to stick my head in the sand (especially at your direction). I just don't let all those worries trouble me whether they exist or don't.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83867 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a mod, just a big feeling editor over a few towns topics. I could care less about a mod either. Just pointing out a false accusing vindictive person.
Mr. Farter, please. Once again, WHERE are your facts pointing toward this supposed proof, "so sayeth the all powerful and mighty Una Farter"?
I'm waiting. Like I said, I have ALL the time in the world...

(Dare I <<wink wink>> again? GASP!!! The horror of it all!! At this rate I could be an confidential informant, living in protective custody now before the night is over)!!
Google

Stanton, KY

#83868 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Well, dang it if I didn't just Google it and found a TopMod15. What do you make of that number, pray tell? Is there also a conspiracy behind that one too?
This is really getting good now....
Googling now are you? Try a little harder, you're just digging yourself deeper in the hole.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83869 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now, come on Mr Farter! You can do better than this! Please, give examples of these accusations! This forum of "Dead Birds" waits your wondrous, earth shattering and "eye opening" revelations!
(Again, pun intended, hehe)!
Go back and read one of your posts you posted tonight. If you can cut through your own babble you should see where you mistakenly got carried away blabbering and admitted your long denied lie. I have posted for everyone to see, that they should read very carefully your rants and you would soon cross yourself up. Can't you even remember what you posted tonight?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83870 Jan 26, 2013
harmless chatting wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have to try so hard to defend yourself...the harder you try the more likely it is that what I've said is true.
LOL! Psychologically, you could have a point I suppose. Although I fall into none of your categories for such lunacy as this. Illuminati? ME? This is rich indeed, hehe!! I've been sitting here laughing aloud. Even the dogs are all looking at me strangely at this point, HAHA!!

I have to admit, I am having fun with this. Interesting to watch people make utter fools of themselves for the world to see. All over Nope? A Nope persona on Topix for gosh sakes? ROFLMBO!!
:)
getting good now

Stanton, KY

#83871 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Well, dang it if I didn't just Google it and found a TopMod15. What do you make of that number, pray tell? Is there also a conspiracy behind that one too?
This is really getting good now....
owl, eye, monarch, beta, goat horns...it couldn't get any better than that.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83874 Jan 26, 2013
Google wrote:
<quoted text>
Googling now are you? Try a little harder, you're just digging yourself deeper in the hole.
Well sure, babycakes!! I might even be able to find an even larger number next!! And I do SO love digging holes for other people to fall into themselves. When earned of course..

But hey, I'm still waiting here. What could the number 15 mean in your grand scheme of these theories due to what might be your possibly manic and paranoid state of mind?
Open

Stanton, KY

#83875 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Farter, please. Once again, WHERE are your facts pointing toward this supposed proof, "so sayeth the all powerful and mighty Una Farter"?
I'm waiting. Like I said, I have ALL the time in the world...
(Dare I <<wink wink>> again? GASP!!! The horror of it all!! At this rate I could be an confidential informant, living in protective custody now before the night is over)!!
when you have been exposed, all you can do is nervously joke about it as your last ditch effort to save face. I can just about see your nervousness in your syntax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 2 hr LetsFightThis 106
question 4 hr mousse 1
Freemasons (Jul '10) 4 hr Reptilian Shapesh... 31
Kaley Cuoco's DECENT haircut 5 hr Lucid 9
my cat has eaten a patinos birds 5 hr L1C4 extra letter 4
Rolley Sentenced in Murder of Infant (Dec '09) 5 hr Andrew Dixon 55
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 5 hr The old and knowi... 68
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Dec 22 The real cody lane 260
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST

Bleacher Report10:03AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth