Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,640

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#83848 Jan 26, 2013
Just another day. Anything going on tonight???

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83849 Jan 26, 2013
LOL! I guess you all can petition Topix for it's choice and reasoning of "badge designs" then. By all means, do so.
Not my problem. And I'm not going to sweat it none.. I guess if you all find them offensive, they'll address your concerns somehow..
Maybe.
Probably.
Heck, who knows how they'd handle a question pertaining to that...

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other what you think they portray. All they mean to me is a silly accomplishment badge. Most not even tried for. They just came of their own accord via Topix.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83850 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for self reference, would you care to name those contradictions, Mr. Farter? Just out of curiosity, of course? Kindly refresh my memory if you would..
I already have. Why repeat myself? You should find another eye and pay attention. I don't miss a word in the things I read and don't forget them. You should be reading more closely instead of temper tantrum deleting.
owl

Stanton, KY

#83851 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I think you people worry too much about who might be a mod and who isn't. I really could not care any less. I don't follow anyone or kiss any butt, and it really don't matter. If everyone of you were mods, I would still be right here. Lord Willing and the creek don't rise.
I think you are hoping that you could have a nice warm and fuzzy conversation with some women on this thread, but don't get your hopes up wolf, things are not what they seem. These forums, especially the more popular ones like this one, are being watched by unscrupulous people pretending to be regular posters.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#83852 Jan 26, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
I had my suspicions from day one, especially with that eye avatar. I hadn't really paid close attention to those others symbols although it did seem odd to me, thanks for pointing it out.
You are welcome. Your posts as mine have been deleted for vindictive and spiteful reasons, by hers truly.

#83853 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I think you people worry too much about who might be a mod and who isn't. I really could not care any less. I don't follow anyone or kiss any butt, and it really don't matter. If everyone of you were mods, I would still be right here. Lord Willing and the creek don't rise.
I figure I'll just let 'em play. I rather enjoy watching spin doctors trying to do their best at debunking their own speculations.. Particularly when they couldn't be farther off base about me.

It is what it is as far as I'm concerned, specifically when you prefer staying in the "land of the logical" after all.

#83855 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have. Why repeat myself? You should find another eye and pay attention. I don't miss a word in the things I read and don't forget them. You should be reading more closely instead of temper tantrum deleting.
Oh now, come on Mr Farter! You can do better than this! Please, give examples of these accusations! This forum of "Dead Birds" waits your wondrous, earth shattering and "eye opening" revelations!
(Again, pun intended, hehe)!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#83856 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather play pasture softball and slide into home plate made from a cow paddy. lol
So that would be a "No" for fan of mma?,, lol.
owl

Stanton, KY

#83857 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, it indeed is an owl. I change my 'eyeball' periodically.
And I've repeatedly tried to tell Mr. Farter that I DO NOT work for Topix. IF I DID, there would be a couple of people MIA on these threads. Trust me, LOL.
(And NO, Mr. Farter would not be one of them. He's a mere nuisance on MY backside. But he's still far from being a vulgar user like some others on these threads can be)..
You're not the first one to think it though, "owl". And I'm sure there will be plenty more after you. There are a number of people that I can rattle off who've also been accused, all registered users themselves. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But I doubt it, not if they live around here like I do anyway. The Mods all live in California, to my understanding.
The only way to really tell who IS a TopMod is when you see that dark blue box show up with "TopMod" and a number behind it. I saw one recently that was a 12. So perhaps that means there ARE 12 of them??
:)
It really doesn't bother me any more to have people suspect me. Not that it should have from the get go anyway. Guess I just don't like being accused of rumors that aren't based on truth. But I've held that ideology since I was a wee one, so that's nothing new...
no doubt you know a lot about topix and how they function and no doubt you know about the significance of the number 12 in Illuminati circles as in the "Majestic 12" Funny how you would assume there are 12 topix mods.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83858 Jan 26, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are hoping that you could have a nice warm and fuzzy conversation with some women on this thread, but don't get your hopes up wolf, things are not what they seem. These forums, especially the more popular ones like this one, are being watched by unscrupulous people pretending to be regular posters.
No, I am actually already warm and fuzzy and just sitting here trying to stay awake a little longer and unscrupulous people don't bother me at all as long as I can delay going to bed too soon. So what you think I am hoping for does not matter either.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#83859 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
She's not a mod, just a big feeling editor over a few towns topics. I could care less about a mod either. Just pointing out a false accusing vindictive person.

#83860 Jan 26, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be MORE off base here. And I find comment toward AW rather rude as well.

Is it that terribly hard for you to understand that some of us can be quite happy with out lives? A life outside of these forums, completely anonymous to anyone else? No games, no quarrels, no hate? Not in here OR outside of Topix? That we're just happy people chatting harmlessly?
owl

Stanton, KY

#83861 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I think you people worry too much about who might be a mod and who isn't. I really could not care any less.
We know you could care less about what the truth is on some of the suspicious posters here, so why don't you go ahead and just stick your head back in the sand.

#83862 Jan 26, 2013
Well, dang it if I didn't just Google it and found a TopMod15. What do you make of that number, pray tell? Is there also a conspiracy behind that one too?

This is really getting good now....
accomplishment badge

Stanton, KY

#83863 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
LOL! I guess you all can petition Topix for it's choice and reasoning of "badge designs" then. By all means, do so.
Not my problem. And I'm not going to sweat it none.. I guess if you all find them offensive, they'll address your concerns somehow..
Maybe.
Probably.
Heck, who knows how they'd handle a question pertaining to that...
It doesn't matter to me one way or the other what you think they portray. All they mean to me is a silly accomplishment badge. Most not even tried for. They just came of their own accord via Topix.
what exactly did you do to earn these 'accomplishment badges'? Can I get one of them too?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83864 Jan 26, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
So that would be a "No" for fan of mma?,, lol.
Right, at this point I am just a fan of waking up in the morning, surviving through another day with something good to eat, and resting at night. A comfortable pair of shoes is good too. LOL
harmless chatting

Stanton, KY

#83865 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be MORE off base here. And I find comment toward AW rather rude as well.
Is it that terribly hard for you to understand that some of us can be quite happy with out lives? A life outside of these forums, completely anonymous to anyone else? No games, no quarrels, no hate? Not in here OR outside of Topix? That we're just happy people chatting harmlessly?
you don't have to try so hard to defend yourself...the harder you try the more likely it is that what I've said is true.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83866 Jan 26, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you could care less about what the truth is on some of the suspicious posters here, so why don't you go ahead and just stick your head back in the sand.
I don't have to stick my head in the sand (especially at your direction). I just don't let all those worries trouble me whether they exist or don't.

#83867 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a mod, just a big feeling editor over a few towns topics. I could care less about a mod either. Just pointing out a false accusing vindictive person.
Mr. Farter, please. Once again, WHERE are your facts pointing toward this supposed proof, "so sayeth the all powerful and mighty Una Farter"?
I'm waiting. Like I said, I have ALL the time in the world...

(Dare I <<wink wink>> again? GASP!!! The horror of it all!! At this rate I could be an confidential informant, living in protective custody now before the night is over)!!
Google

Stanton, KY

#83868 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Well, dang it if I didn't just Google it and found a TopMod15. What do you make of that number, pray tell? Is there also a conspiracy behind that one too?
This is really getting good now....
Googling now are you? Try a little harder, you're just digging yourself deeper in the hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
Hardin Co. mother pleads guilty after trying to... 8 hr PISSOFF 6
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 13 hr honeymylove 7,937
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 14 hr E E V 124
Joey Zenos 14 hr curious 3
ann luckett dentist 22 hr just me 22
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sat Bill 26,279
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••