Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,526)

Showing posts 70,501 - 70,520 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
owl

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83823
Jan 26, 2013
 
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Your profile doesn't have to be clicked on. It's on screen with every post. Flag my AZZ, you had better open both eyes and get some tri focals. Oh no, not another one of your DUH games.
there is something about Nope that just doesn't feel right. I tend to agree with you on your assessment of him/her.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83824
Jan 26, 2013
 
Hempburn wrote:
Live UFC on fox tonight, first match was quite bloody in the final seconds with elbow to the eye. Rampage fights tonight against Teixeira, You can tell Rampage really don't want to have to start from the bottom again. Ok, so back to the fights, just checking in on what's new. Be cool.
I would rather play pasture softball and slide into home plate made from a cow paddy. lol

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83825
Jan 26, 2013
 
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
is your avatar an eye of an owl? I kind of agree with Una. When you first got on this thread a few months ago I suspected you may have been working for topix. If you are, why would you be ashamed to tell the truth?
LOL! Yes, it indeed is an owl. I change my 'eyeball' periodically.

And I've repeatedly tried to tell Mr. Farter that I DO NOT work for Topix. IF I DID, there would be a couple of people MIA on these threads. Trust me, LOL.
(And NO, Mr. Farter would not be one of them. He's a mere nuisance on MY backside. But he's still far from being a vulgar user like some others on these threads can be)..

You're not the first one to think it though, "owl". And I'm sure there will be plenty more after you. There are a number of people that I can rattle off who've also been accused, all registered users themselves. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But I doubt it, not if they live around here like I do anyway. The Mods all live in California, to my understanding.

The only way to really tell who IS a TopMod is when you see that dark blue box show up with "TopMod" and a number behind it. I saw one recently that was a 12. So perhaps that means there ARE 12 of them??
:)

It really doesn't bother me any more to have people suspect me. Not that it should have from the get go anyway. Guess I just don't like being accused of rumors that aren't based on truth. But I've held that ideology since I was a wee one, so that's nothing new...

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83826
Jan 26, 2013
 
AW, I just might have to turn on Gran Torino.

"Get off my lawn".....

Do you recall which channel it's on by chance?
owl

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83827
Jan 26, 2013
 
Ancient Wolf wrote:
That symbol is actually to depict steer horns adopted by the University of Texas indicating "Hook em Horns".
it also symbolizes the goat horns and is a popular hand gesture among the satanic Illuminati.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
all these world leaders depicted on this site displaying this hand gesture couldn't possibly all be Texas Longhorn fans. Your naivete astounds me wolf.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83828
Jan 26, 2013
 
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but much much older than UT.
We kids used that symbol back in the 50s to indicate sending a "double bird". When someone gave you the bird, you gave them back the double.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83830
Jan 26, 2013
 
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
AW, I just might have to turn on Gran Torino.
"Get off my lawn".....
Do you recall which channel it's on by chance?
It is already off. It was on TNT 2 1/2 hours ago.
owl

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83831
Jan 26, 2013
 
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, it indeed is an owl. I change my 'eyeball' periodically.
And I've repeatedly tried to tell Mr. Farter that I DO NOT work for Topix. IF I DID, there would be a couple of people MIA on these threads. Trust me, LOL.
(And NO, Mr. Farter would not be one of them. He's a mere nuisance on MY backside. But he's still far from being a vulgar user like some others on these threads can be)..
You're not the first one to think it though, "owl". And I'm sure there will be plenty more after you. There are a number of people that I can rattle off who've also been accused, all registered users themselves. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But I doubt it, not if they live around here like I do anyway. The Mods all live in California, to my understanding.
The only way to really tell who IS a TopMod is when you see that dark blue box show up with "TopMod" and a number behind it. I saw one recently that was a 12. So perhaps that means there ARE 12 of them??
:)
It really doesn't bother me any more to have people suspect me. Not that it should have from the get go anyway. Guess I just don't like being accused of rumors that aren't based on truth. But I've held that ideology since I was a wee one, so that's nothing new...
the owl and the 'all seeing eye' are both symbols of the Illuminati Freemasons. We see that eye on the back of the one dollar bill on top of the pyramid and we also see the little owl at the top right hand corner on the front of the dollar bill.

(to those of you unfamiliar with Illuminati symbolism, this might interest you):
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/greatsea...

You seem like a very intelligent person so I gather that you did not choose your avatar randomly. To take the effort to choose the eye of an owl took forethought and intent. So why did you choose the eye of an owl?
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83832
Jan 26, 2013
 
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
it also symbolizes the goat horns and is a popular hand gesture among the satanic Illuminati.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
all these world leaders depicted on this site displaying this hand gesture couldn't possibly all be Texas Longhorn fans. Your naivete astounds me wolf.
I never practiced Satanic rituals and as I posted earlier, I looked it up. I don't look at World Leader gestures either so if that makes me naive, I am one lucky dude.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83833
Jan 26, 2013
 
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already off. It was on TNT 2 1/2 hours ago.
It's just restarted again. Same channel. But it dawned on me that they'll probably chop it half to death. I may not watch it. I don't like these "edited for t.v." versions of great movies..
It's on from now until I think midnight...
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83834
Jan 26, 2013
 
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just restarted again. Same channel. But it dawned on me that they'll probably chop it half to death. I may not watch it. I don't like these "edited for t.v." versions of great movies..
It's on from now until I think midnight...
No doubt full of commercials also.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83835
Jan 26, 2013
 
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
the owl and the 'all seeing eye' are both symbols of the Illuminati Freemasons. We see that eye on the back of the one dollar bill on top of the pyramid and we also see the little owl at the top right hand corner on the front of the dollar bill.
(to those of you unfamiliar with Illuminati symbolism, this might interest you):
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/greatsea...
You seem like a very intelligent person so I gather that you did not choose your avatar randomly. To take the effort to choose the eye of an owl took forethought and intent. So why did you choose the eye of an owl?
Honestly? Because I liked it. No Illuminati references intended.. I merely liked it. It's a copy, paste, and crop from a full face owl pic that I got in an email from a dear friend recently.

(I can always put my "evil" eye back up, hehe! I've had people poke fun at me saying they want my old one back.. The old one has been "me" for so long now)...
:)
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83836
Jan 26, 2013
 
Besides, I have it on CD. lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83837
Jan 26, 2013
 
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
there is something about Nope that just doesn't feel right. I tend to agree with you on your assessment of him/her.
Thank you Sybil. It wasn't right from day one of that out of the blue entrance and self contradiction.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83838
Jan 26, 2013
 
In other words, YES. This was a random picture. Posted on a whim. And I like it still.
<<wink wink>>
Pun intended.
owl

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83839
Jan 26, 2013
 
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, it indeed is an owl. I change my 'eyeball' periodically.
And I've repeatedly tried to tell Mr. Farter that I DO NOT work for Topix. IF I DID, there would be a couple of people MIA on these threads. Trust me, LOL.
(And NO, Mr. Farter would not be one of them. He's a mere nuisance on MY backside. But he's still far from being a vulgar user like some others on these threads can be)..
You're not the first one to think it though, "owl". And I'm sure there will be plenty more after you. There are a number of people that I can rattle off who've also been accused, all registered users themselves. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But I doubt it, not if they live around here like I do anyway. The Mods all live in California, to my understanding.
The only way to really tell who IS a TopMod is when you see that dark blue box show up with "TopMod" and a number behind it. I saw one recently that was a 12. So perhaps that means there ARE 12 of them??
:)
It really doesn't bother me any more to have people suspect me. Not that it should have from the get go anyway. Guess I just don't like being accused of rumors that aren't based on truth. But I've held that ideology since I was a wee one, so that's nothing new...
Your other two symbols (the Monarch's crown and the Greek letter Beta) are also Illuminati references. You used to also have the cat's eye which is also significant. So what is on your profile is very revealing of who you are and what you are about. The Illuminati are like that...they like to be very obvious and 'hide in plain view'. So why is your profile so rife with such symbolism?

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/09/14/illum...
Monarch programming uses trauma-based mind control to create alter personas in the victims, which then accomplish specific tasks. Beta programming, also known as sex-kitten programming, is used on young girls in the entertainment industry and is coded in popular culture with feline prints on stars (for an in-depth look at feline prints in pop culture, see this post on Pseudo-Occult Media). In Cheetah Girls as in sex-kitten programming girls the stars are constantly wearing leopard/tiger/feline prints.
owl

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83840
Jan 26, 2013
 
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly? Because I liked it. No Illuminati references intended.. I merely liked it. It's a copy, paste, and crop from a full face owl pic that I got in an email from a dear friend recently.
(I can always put my "evil" eye back up, hehe! I've had people poke fun at me saying they want my old one back.. The old one has been "me" for so long now)...
:)
So you have 5 Illuminati symbols on your profile...I hardly call that a coincidence or something you merely liked. Una and I have you pegged and you know it.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83841
Jan 26, 2013
 
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Besides, I have it on CD. lol
They're already cutting parts out. I'm not impressed. The 'off' button will more than likely be clicked here directly. That's a shame. I don't own it. Now I wish I did because it's one I could watch tonight.

One that I do have is "Million Dollar Baby" with Hillary Swank and Clint. Now THAT was another good one!! I can't count the times I've watched it and I still cringe a the part where she's bitten her tongue.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83842
Jan 26, 2013
 
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
it also symbolizes the goat horns and is a popular hand gesture among the satanic Illuminati.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
all these world leaders depicted on this site displaying this hand gesture couldn't possibly all be Texas Longhorn fans. Your naivete astounds me wolf.
You are right, it's mainly used in a Satanic manner and symbolizes goat horns, as does an inverted pentagram in most cases.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83843
Jan 26, 2013
 
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Sybil. It wasn't right from day one of that out of the blue entrance and self contradiction.
Just for self reference, would you care to name those contradictions, Mr. Farter? Just out of curiosity, of course? Kindly refresh my memory if you would..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,501 - 70,520 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
christian vause ( chris vause) 28 min rick mitchell davis 3
Chantal at United Parcel Service, Louisville, KY 5 hr BarefootJoe 1
Mitch McConnell 5 hr going down 21
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 5 hr Lol 2
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 6 hr going down 5
POLICE: Louisville woman shot at granddaughter,... 6 hr Disgusted 7
Crews battle fire at The Tavern in Old Louisville 8 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••