Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,720

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
HilLogic

London, KY

#83807 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it and thank you for your post. I have seen others with that symbol, although it is a Satanic symbol. Of course a lot of posts have been deleted today Nope is at it again, deleting those she don't like, then blaming it on mods when the posts have nothing in them that break Topix terms of service. Have you noticed Nopes buddy W Ky girls posts stay no matter how abusive they are to others? Just watch and read between the lines you will see for yourself. Thanks.
You're welcome; I'm glad I could be of help. And on a lighter note, I read once that the satanic symbol you referred to actually meant,'five beers for all the guys who work at the saw mill'.

I know it was a very crude joke, but I couldn't help but laugh, and judging from your name and some of your posts, I didn't think you would mind a crude joke. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83808 Jan 26, 2013
It sure is tough trying not to bang my head on the keyboard like Lala did last night. LOL There is nothing on the TV except things I have seen over and over... sort of like this thread LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83810 Jan 26, 2013
HilLogic wrote:
<quoted text>....And on a lighter note, I read once that the satanic symbol you referred to actually meant,'five beers for all the guys who work at the saw mill'.
Well, that IS pretty interesting. I wonder why Topix chose that particular one then? ROFLMBO!!

In all seriousness, the one that I questioned was the one I earned for winning a Topix scavenger hunt about three or four years ago. It looks almost Soviet in nature to me.
(I'm not familiar with flags of the world, mind you).

But take a look at it if you want to. You'll have to click on my profile to see it though. It's the one that looks like a 'flag' of some sort, and of course it's in a circle, hehe.

#83811 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
It sure is tough trying not to bang my head on the keyboard like Lala did last night. LOL There is nothing on the TV except things I have seen over and over... sort of like this thread LOL
My t.v. hasn't been on once all day. I'm assuming the world is still turning out there, haha. I go through days like that, all day long without even touching the remote.

With your input here, tonight will be another...

(I did get the fish tank cleaned out a couple of hours ago though and swept and mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors)..
:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83814 Jan 26, 2013
That symbol is actually to depict steer horns adopted by the University of Texas indicating "Hook em Horns".
owl

Stanton, KY

#83815 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you rambling on about THIS time? Satanic symbol? NOW I CAN ALSO PUT "SYMBOLS" UP ON HERE? Are you going insane, dear Una? Should I go in and ask the 'Rand Paul' and 'Bibles in Public School' folks to play nice with you for at least an hour every day??
Do you ever stop thinking about me at all? Do I haunt your dreams at night? Would medication help your obsession with me? Am I that powerful over your mind?
I would venture to say:
1. No.
2. Probably.
3. Possibly.
4. Apparently.
(Now calm down and relax before you toss a clot and stroke out on us.. I'm really not a bad person, LOL)!
is your avatar an eye of an owl? I kind of agree with Una. When you first got on this thread a few months ago I suspected you may have been working for topix. If you are, why would you be ashamed to tell the truth?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83816 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My t.v. hasn't been on once all day. I'm assuming the world is still turning out there, haha. I go through days like that, all day long without even touching the remote.
With your input here, tonight will be another...
(I did get the fish tank cleaned out a couple of hours ago though and swept and mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors)..
I turned the TV on just long enough to check the Dish Network "Guide" and saw that "Gran Torino" and "The Green Mile" were on and I have seen both of those at least 3 times. The rest is just junk.

#83818 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Farter, I have NO other socks. I don't need them. What I say, I can stand and say under my usual moniker without any insane internet "fears" that someone won't agree with me. The very way that ANY GROWN ADULT would stand behind their opinion.. I don't intimidate, my dear. Most particularly due to trollish and childish cyber stalking.

If you have any questions that are just plain eating you up inside, why in heavens name don't you utilize that feedback button below and allow your mind to set at ease once and for all??

Do you have a reason to fly under the Topix radar? Is your reason why you continue to stalk me like this and not use the feedback for your questions? I find that very interesting..
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#83819 Jan 26, 2013
Live UFC on fox tonight, first match was quite bloody in the final seconds with elbow to the eye. Rampage fights tonight against Teixeira, You can tell Rampage really don't want to have to start from the bottom again. Ok, so back to the fights, just checking in on what's new. Be cool.
Bird is the Word

Simi Valley, CA

#83820 Jan 26, 2013
Bird bird, bird is the word

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83821 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
That symbol is actually to depict steer horns adopted by the University of Texas indicating "Hook em Horns".
Yes, but much much older than UT.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83822 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am not that smart. I just looked it up. LOL Interesting that the "Bellamy salute" was first used by children to salute the American Flag during the Pledge of Allegiance. Once the Facists started using that for "Seig Heil", the salute to the American Flag was changed to the hand over the heart with the elbow extended.
owl

Stanton, KY

#83823 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Your profile doesn't have to be clicked on. It's on screen with every post. Flag my AZZ, you had better open both eyes and get some tri focals. Oh no, not another one of your DUH games.
there is something about Nope that just doesn't feel right. I tend to agree with you on your assessment of him/her.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83824 Jan 26, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
Live UFC on fox tonight, first match was quite bloody in the final seconds with elbow to the eye. Rampage fights tonight against Teixeira, You can tell Rampage really don't want to have to start from the bottom again. Ok, so back to the fights, just checking in on what's new. Be cool.
I would rather play pasture softball and slide into home plate made from a cow paddy. lol

#83825 Jan 26, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
is your avatar an eye of an owl? I kind of agree with Una. When you first got on this thread a few months ago I suspected you may have been working for topix. If you are, why would you be ashamed to tell the truth?
LOL! Yes, it indeed is an owl. I change my 'eyeball' periodically.

And I've repeatedly tried to tell Mr. Farter that I DO NOT work for Topix. IF I DID, there would be a couple of people MIA on these threads. Trust me, LOL.
(And NO, Mr. Farter would not be one of them. He's a mere nuisance on MY backside. But he's still far from being a vulgar user like some others on these threads can be)..

You're not the first one to think it though, "owl". And I'm sure there will be plenty more after you. There are a number of people that I can rattle off who've also been accused, all registered users themselves. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But I doubt it, not if they live around here like I do anyway. The Mods all live in California, to my understanding.

The only way to really tell who IS a TopMod is when you see that dark blue box show up with "TopMod" and a number behind it. I saw one recently that was a 12. So perhaps that means there ARE 12 of them??

It really doesn't bother me any more to have people suspect me. Not that it should have from the get go anyway. Guess I just don't like being accused of rumors that aren't based on truth. But I've held that ideology since I was a wee one, so that's nothing new...

#83826 Jan 26, 2013
AW, I just might have to turn on Gran Torino.

"Get off my lawn".....

Do you recall which channel it's on by chance?
owl

Stanton, KY

#83827 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
it also symbolizes the goat horns and is a popular hand gesture among the satanic Illuminati.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
all these world leaders depicted on this site displaying this hand gesture couldn't possibly all be Texas Longhorn fans. Your naivete astounds me wolf.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83828 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but much much older than UT.
We kids used that symbol back in the 50s to indicate sending a "double bird". When someone gave you the bird, you gave them back the double.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83830 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
AW, I just might have to turn on Gran Torino.
"Get off my lawn".....
Do you recall which channel it's on by chance?
It is already off. It was on TNT 2 1/2 hours ago.
owl

Stanton, KY

#83831 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, it indeed is an owl. I change my 'eyeball' periodically.
And I've repeatedly tried to tell Mr. Farter that I DO NOT work for Topix. IF I DID, there would be a couple of people MIA on these threads. Trust me, LOL.
(And NO, Mr. Farter would not be one of them. He's a mere nuisance on MY backside. But he's still far from being a vulgar user like some others on these threads can be)..
You're not the first one to think it though, "owl". And I'm sure there will be plenty more after you. There are a number of people that I can rattle off who've also been accused, all registered users themselves. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But I doubt it, not if they live around here like I do anyway. The Mods all live in California, to my understanding.
The only way to really tell who IS a TopMod is when you see that dark blue box show up with "TopMod" and a number behind it. I saw one recently that was a 12. So perhaps that means there ARE 12 of them??
It really doesn't bother me any more to have people suspect me. Not that it should have from the get go anyway. Guess I just don't like being accused of rumors that aren't based on truth. But I've held that ideology since I was a wee one, so that's nothing new...
the owl and the 'all seeing eye' are both symbols of the Illuminati Freemasons. We see that eye on the back of the one dollar bill on top of the pyramid and we also see the little owl at the top right hand corner on the front of the dollar bill.

(to those of you unfamiliar with Illuminati symbolism, this might interest you):
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/greatsea...

You seem like a very intelligent person so I gather that you did not choose your avatar randomly. To take the effort to choose the eye of an owl took forethought and intent. So why did you choose the eye of an owl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Clay Jr. (Apr '14) 5 hr hereyougo 4
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... (Jun '14) 6 hr Say_it_aint_true 7
KFC yum! center 8 hr ForumCommando 15
Tymberwood trace apts 10 hr mudslinger 3
Review: Allen's Moves Are Us (Jul '09) Tue givemeabreak 14
white girls or miexed Tue JCM 1
Mr. T Tue Hewasborninchicago 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web